• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thoughts on EQ?

Bronxbombers124

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here a lot of guys saying they love EQ in the off season. Would it benefit even if ruining 500 mg of cyp?? Thanks

Probably, but depends on dosing.

You can run EQ pretty high, with low sides other than hematocrit, which you’ve got to keep on top of.

Has some anti estrogen properties which is nice.

I only run EQ because of Anti E help . Can’t really say “oh I get so full on EQ” when there are others things running alongside it . I do know that I can not run Anadrol without Gyno if I do not run EQ, also I need quite bit of aromasin once I get around a gram of test . Since I’ve been running EQ at 1g…. I havnt touched a single AI in over 4 months . And we’re Talkin High test, high Nand and Anadrol . EQ will forever be a part of my cycle. I do make sure I donate blood every 56 days though. Numbers don’t seem to climb regardless.

Used to like it a lot but the only problem is long cycle 14 to 16 weeks. I like it at 600mg and have to donate blood. No sides for me just need to be in a mood to run such a long cycle. I personally rather run primo or Masteron with the test.

I used it in all my cycles cutting and bulking for many years. I would just donate blood every couple months to be safe.

I have always felt it's expensive chain lube lol

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Used to like it a lot but the only problem is long cycle 14 to 16 weeks. I like it at 600mg and have to donate blood. No sides for me just need to be in a mood to run such a long cycle. I personally rather run primo or Masteron with the test.
Never ran primo I’ve heard nothing but great things. Would you suggest running mast and primo together?

Never ran primo I’ve heard nothing but great things. Would you suggest running mast and primo together?
I do and some say no. Currently I am running Test/Tren Mix/Mast/Primo/Provi/Var for an upcoming show and I fee absolutely amazing. All low doses.

Back