• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thought of the day!

As Spring approaches, please keep in mind

Getting bite by a Mosquito is like using someone else’s dirty needle.
Be safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think airports should have gyms. Maybe pay $10 for half an hour to use the equipment. I can't tell you guys how boring and dull it is during layovers where you have nothing to do for hours and hours.

I’ll be there when you need me
I’ll pick you up when you fall
I’ll have your back when others abandon you
I’ll stick up for you even when other will not
I will always be a friend
But I am your brother first

Have a blessed Sunday
4a01edf4b984ebf491ae2db6d2269feb.jpg

I don’t need anger management, what I need is for people to quit pissing me off.

And just to set the record straight!

If you are not cussing when you’re driving,
Then you are not paying any attention to the road.

Get Shredded!
I wish someone would make Bitcoin giftcards to make it easier to buy gear. Imagine going to CVS or Walgreens and picking up a 0.00368774 Bitcoin Giftcard for loved ones.

Time travel!
You always here about the possibility of time travel and someone going back to the past and causing a change in the future.

If this has even a slight possibility of being a reality, then why is it that those of us in the Present do not believe that we can change the future.

“Nothing is impossible. The word itself says: ‘I’m possible.’” -Audrey Hepburn

"Don't take away my demons or else you'll take away my angels as well" - Stephen Fry

"Be careful...it's when you are at the top that the devil comes for you" - Denzel Washington

Everyone encounters adversity in life. Sometimes it is small, sometimes life changing. How you handle it starts and ends with you. The measure of a person is not found in his or her past, but in how he or she overcomes adversity and builds the future. Outlook will always determine outcome
Jason Redman, The Trident: The Forging and Reforging of a Navy SEAL Leader

No man truly knows what he is made of until he goes up and slaps the dragon.
Jason Redman, The Trident: The Forging and Reforging of a Navy SEAL Leader

"When it comes to partying, no one gets down like people in recovery."

- Stuart Smalley, 'Stuart Saves His Family'.

Never hold resentments for the person who tells you what you need to hear; count them among your truest, most caring, and valuable friends.”
― Mike Norton, Just Another War Story

“There is a destiny which makes us brothers; none goes his way alone. All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own.”

― Edwin Markham

Humans can withstand almost inconceivable stress—and you can too. So that is your first step: Gain perspective. And to do that you must do something critical in many situations: Detach. Whatever problems or stress you are experiencing, detach from them. Stress is generally caused by what you can’t control.
Jocko Willink, Discipline Equals Freedom: Field Manual

“Brotherhood is the very price and condition of man’s survival.”
― Carlos P. Romulo

Nothing about Brotherhood is wrapped in a nice clean package. It can get messy. But Holy Wars be Damned!!!~ What we need is Brotherhood , Understanding and the simple aspects of Humanity. Brotherhood will Reign in the Future!!!

There's only 2 things you can control daily. Your attitude and your effort.

“We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men; and among those fibers, as sympathetic threads, our actions run as causes, and they come back to us as effects.”
Ukn.

Back