• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thought of the day!

Get Shredded!
The only way to become excellent is to be endlessly fascinated by doing the same thing over and over. You have to fall in love with boredom.
James Clear from Atomic Habits

Success will taste stressful
Because your opportunities come wrapped in opposition

Just heard this one today, an Albert Einstein quote allegedly. "The only person who never makes a mistake is the person who never does anything."
I like this.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

I have this on my arm

"Lost time is never found again"
-Benjamin Franklin $100

I am trying to figure out how to work him into my sleeve without it looking like some thug shit.

Any ideas anyone?

I have this on my arm

"Lost time is never found again"
-Benjamin Franklin $100

I am trying to figure out how to work him into my sleeve without it looking like some thug shit.

Any ideas anyone?

I stay away from any tattoos of visages of anyone. Too risky.

“Discipline is doing what you hate to do but do it like you love it.”

-Mike Tyson

Men are born soft and supple; dead they are stiff and hard. Plants are born tender and pliant; dead, they are brittle and dry. Thus whoever is stiff and inflexible is a disciple of death. Whoever is soft and yielding is a disciple of life. The hard and stiff will be broken. The soft and supple will prevail.
Lao Tzu

A man that loves to walk,will walk further than a man that loves the destination, and when you love the journey goals just happen, you hit mile stones as a side effect..
Love the journey

Today is not JUST Tuesday!
It is your day of Transformation!

Success will not just come to you!
You will have to go out and get it.
Meet it head on!
Wrestle it to the ground!
Subdue it!

It won’t just Happen!
You will have to work for it!
Come on!
What are you waiting for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Power over others is weakness disguised as strength. True power is within, and it is available to you now.”

- Ekhart Tolle

Stop faking who you truly are. Stop wasting energy and time faking what others think you are and be your true self.
Tim Grover from the book Winning. Not a direct quote but the idea

This ones for my alcoholic bros.
Id rather go through life sober knowing I'm an alcoholic, than go through life drunk trying to convince myself I am not.

Back