This is for all the Potheads

YogSlash

Blueprint Labs
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Would Arnold still be king ?

Hypothetical question: Would Arnold still be king if he was born in the current gen. Of BB's Timeframe? I think one of the top guys maybe. Any opinions welcome.

Note: My thread title is not yet ready to be unleashed. Sorry.

Last edited:

owen_z

Registered
Reaction score
Avatar does not seem appealing to me and I used to be a heavy habitual weed fiend. Put some Funyuns, twinkies, and gushers on a plate, THEN you have my attention!

Dieseljimmy

DRSE representative
Registered
Reaction score
Who said gushers. Totally forgot about those. Last gusher i had was a 32 year old milf

YogSlash

Blueprint Labs
Registered
Reaction score
Noted...I'm so out of touch with the needs of potheads. Your right...pizza, snacks and sweets. :thinking:

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
I eat peanut butter sandwiches when high...just saying

YogSlash

Blueprint Labs
Registered
Reaction score
I like some Pb sandwich as well. Need a little bit a jam though.

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
too much sugar. i'm still health conscious when high, I just tend to eat wayy more than usual.

smoking while on bulk = success.

I get so intent on what I'm eating and sorta just start day dreaming and then i will have eaten two whole meals before I even realize I'm still eating. Its weird. The gainz tho

worst part is when what you're eating is all gone and then I'm left just thinking, hm what do I do now.

Last edited:

YogSlash

Blueprint Labs
Registered
Reaction score
I like to use 100% organic fruit jam. A massive pothead (size wise) will run up a huge food bill then.

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
^no kidding I gotta be careful I'm 250lbs and I can eat a lot when I'm not high lol.

basskiller

search, read, learn
Registered
Reaction score
My personality is who I am, My attitude is who you
Hypothetical question: Would Arnold still be king if he was born in the current gen. Of BB's Timeframe? I think one of the top guys maybe. Any opinions welcome.

Note: My thread title is not yet ready to be unleashed. Sorry.

I would say yes. Because your trying to think of his build then and put him into today..
If he was competing today, He would probably being doing a hell of a lot more gear now than he did back then.
The look back then was different than what they expect today.. So his training and intensity would have brought him to the fact that he needs to be bigger and he would have done such.. so I say hell yea he would

DieStrongDianabol

Registered
Reaction score
^no kidding I gotta be careful I'm 250lbs and I can eat a lot when I'm not high lol.

Getting high is crucial on my bulks. When you're taking tren and dbol everything you eat goes to the muscle. Unless you're some fucked up pig who downs oreos and pizza hut before bed ha ha

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Getting high is crucial on my bulks. When you're taking tren and dbol everything you eat goes to the muscle. Unless you're some fucked up pig who downs oreos and pizza hut before bed ha ha

I do that occasionally when I cheat. I don't mean to go to bed right after but I eat so much I get the sleepeyzz. On tren though so I always wake up feeling leaner and fuller