• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

This I would LOVE to see!

IML Gear Cream!
Lets see Disney/Youtube Boy take the gloves off against a REAL fighter!
I try not to comment on a lot of fighting topics cause 95% of everyone that responds has never thrown a punch for real but this one has already went south so fuck it why not.

I mean it was only a matter of time before a legit fighter would call Paul out. Obviously Im retired from professional fighting but it still kills me watching this below average boxer get paid millions and millions of dollars for fighting guys that really have little chance beating him like he deserves.
Like I said I’m retired so it probably kills the legit guys that are busting their ass day and night and getting paid peanuts for fighting for real.
So anyway ya I can see a guy like Perry spouting off about it. Paul’s a pussy. I know it, Perry knows it and so does everyone else with a brain. That’s my question though. Did Perry do it because he had enough of the cunt boy Paul or did he see calling him out as a way to get a big one time payday. Obviously Id love to believe Perry did it cause he had enough and if he did I hope he can he avoid taking even bigger money to throw the fight or whatever else Paul wants.

Jesus Christ this one got derailed too?? Take it easy on tren fellas… maybe? Hopefully Jake Paul gets his lights put out by Tyson and it’s not just them dancing
giphy.gif

Helluva retirement AR. Didn’t you fight two weeks ago?

I tried tagging BigTomJ aka SmallTomJoke but since he’s not on this board it won’t let me damn
Oh god, don't get me started on that extremely idiotic clown.

He actual said in a post essentially, No, I will never be a high level competitor in PL or BB, I have no degrees, but I am smarter than IFBB pros and most everyone else because I have researched PEDs and lifting intensely and I just understand it well. Translation: I'm an average gym bro and I searched google and the forums, decided who I wanted to believe which turned out to be the majority and now I'm brilliant and a coach.

I've dropped sewer pickles that had more personality and brainpower than that fucking idiot.

Helluva retirement AR. Didn’t you fight two weeks ago?
lol Well yeah but it wasn’t a “Pro” fight so I guess technically it doesn’t count. Not like I can add this new one to my win total or anything. Still got a black eye and a few bumps and bruises to say otherwise though. lol
Hey it was a blast and it paid a few bills so that’s all that matters to me.

It's only because we're in an anonymous forum, where there are no consequences for saying insulting shit. You know if this was in person, 90% of it would stop.
That would be such a rewarding experence.

Bingo!
Of course, I just talk this way on this forum, not in real life.

I wonder if anyone here who has actually met me would agree. 😂
First off spelling nazi that’s the best you can do. My spelling and grammar is poor. You type how you live. Im not the most successful person in life but with my bad grammar and spelling I have owned a lot of business.

I’m not an academic person who sits around correcting others spelling and grammar's mistake's.

That doesn’t pay the bills.
Here are some facts you can try to twist but they occured.

You’re a dishonest pice of shit no joke. I’m not taking jabs at you and making insulting comments now everything I say is a fact.

You robbed or some real shady to a sponsor. That’s not made up there is a section on it.

Even you admitted to it and said you didn’t even use the gear your self. You said you gave it to someone else. That’s your words not mine. So don’t try to bull shit that is made up.

On a different post you where saying how how you where a groupie for Iron Maiden. I thought it was cool and a great story. I mentioned that a band member was a pilot. Then you said you were one as well. I. Happen also to be one. Then you started to get defensive about it and you had some errors that told me you aren’t a pilot or if you are you need to go back to school. So that’s lie number 2. I then see a comment where your English and grammar isn’t well and by the way you commented you where drunk. That’s why I stopped responding to you.

Then on you have been bringing my name up and taking shots at me. I offered a simple solution don’t bring me up and I won’t insult you. Half the time you do it in a passive aggressive way. Like a pissed of girlfriend does.

That’s why we are here wasting time and I apologize to all the members cause of how I need to comment to a guy that has some sought of problem. I don’t know if your drinking to much or have mental health issues.

So respond how ever you want. You want to drop it then I will it’s my last offer if you want to keep going I can squeeze in 5 mins a day to insult you.

The choice is yours. But what ever you choose it will be final. Honestly I don’t give a shit which one you pick.

I try not to comment on a lot of fighting topics cause 95% of everyone that responds has never thrown a punch for real but this one has already went south so fuck it why not.

I mean it was only a matter of time before a legit fighter would call Paul out. Obviously Im retired from professional fighting but it still kills me watching this below average boxer get paid millions and millions of dollars for fighting guys that really have little chance beating him like he deserves.
Like I said I’m retired so it probably kills the legit guys that are busting their ass day and night and getting paid peanuts for fighting for real.
So anyway ya I can see a guy like Perry spouting off about it. Paul’s a pussy. I know it, Perry knows it and so does everyone else with a brain. That’s my question though. Did Perry do it because he had enough of the cunt boy Paul or did he see calling him out as a way to get a big one time payday. Obviously Id love to believe Perry did it cause he had enough and if he did I hope he can he avoid taking even bigger money to throw the fight or whatever else Paul wants.
I retired at 19 boxing was not my calling in life. It’s amazing the skill level difference in fighting.

You could be a top 10 amateur boxer and get a pro card and get ko from a pro rank in 800s

Makes the jump from high school football to pro level without the collage level.

The MMA is great. I remember the 1996 MMA where they had less rules but a lot of states wouldn’t allow fights.

I just don’t like the no P.E.D.S use.

I don’t like the steroid testing in any sport.

Base Ball 22 years ago was great balls going out of parks every day. Then the one baseball player wrote a book and gave up all the players who used. Baseball hasn’t been good since.

I have thrown a punch just not good at it. But if I have a bat that ball will start begging for mercy. Baseball is fun.

Get Shredded!
Oh god, don't get me started on that extremely idiotic clown.

He actual said in a post essentially, No, I will never be a high level competitor in PL or BB, I have no degrees, but I am smarter than IFBB pros and most everyone else because I have researched PEDs and lifting intensely and I just understand it well. Translation: I'm an average gym bro and I searched google and the forums, decided who I wanted to believe which turned out to be the majority and now I'm brilliant and a coach.

I've dropped sewer pickles that had more personality and brainpower than that fucking idiot.
You don’t like the guy? I understand real well. I have a member I don’t like.

I agree with you 100percent. As long as no camera.

I'm sure you're a good dude and in person would probably get along with the people you're insulting...so why not just tone it down a bit? That's all. Busting balls is fun as fuck, but, full on personal insults is probably something we could all use less of.

I'm sure you're a good dude and in person would probably get along with the people you're insulting...so why not just tone it down a bit? That's all. Busting balls is fun as fuck, but, full on personal insults is probably something we could all use less of.
I completely agree with you. I just offered that to him and previously many times. If he’s going to give shots he going to get them back.

I don’t think I get along with those two members in real life. Every one else yes. But honestly I’m not a good or bad person. To my friends I treat them as brothers. The balance I leave them where I found them.

I don’t think I get along with those two members in real life. Every one else yes. But honestly I’m not a good or bad person. To my friends I treat them as brothers. The balance I leave them where I found them.
You know brother I actually get what you’re saying there. I’ll just add this. You can take it or leave it.

I’ve personally had bad beefs with guys here and in real. Beefs that I was sure I was a 1000% right and knew without a doubt the other guy was just a pure asshole. Now that I’m getting older and wiser I look back at those beefs and now after a lot of life lessons and now that my perspective on things has changed a bit I’m gonna be honest and say that maybe just maybe I was an asshole too. It takes two to tango brother. I’m not calling you or anyone else and asshole and Im not looking for a debate. All I’m saying is whatever your beef is with a couple guys here its probably not worth you holding on to it. You seem like a decent dude but constantly bringing it up in every post kinda shines a negative light on you. Like @Meetketchup said busting balls is one thing. We are guys that’s what we do but constantly insulting the same guys every chance you get imo diminishes your point and takes away from your overall character. Just throwing that out there bud. Dont take offense because it’s not meant to be that at all.

You know brother I actually get what you’re saying there. I’ll just add this. You can take it or leave it.

I’ve personally had bad beefs with guys here and in real. Beefs that I was sure I was a 1000% right and knew without a doubt the other guy was just a pure asshole. Now that I’m getting older and wiser I look back at those beefs and now after a lot of life lessons and now that my perspective on things has changed a bit I’m gonna be honest and say that maybe just maybe I was an asshole too. It takes two to tango brother. I’m not calling you or anyone else and asshole and Im not looking for a debate. All I’m saying is whatever your beef is with a couple guys here its probably not worth you holding on to it. You seem like a decent dude but constantly bringing it up in every post kinda shines a negative light on you. Like @Meetketchup said busting balls is one thing. We are guys that’s what we do but constantly insulting the same guys every chance you get imo diminishes your point and takes away from your overall character. Just throwing that out there bud. Dont take offense because it’s not meant to be that at all.
That’s why a gave him one last offer. If he doesn’t bring me up I won’t bring him up. But if he thinks he’s going to take shots at me he’s going to get them back.

The balls is in his court. He can pick either one but if he keeps going to take shots I won’t make that offer again.

Do you think my offer to him is a fair offer ?

Do you think my offer to him is a fair offer ?
Or you could just block him and that would pretty much be the end of it. 😊
I don’t know who threw the first punch. Not really my business. Obviously You do you bro. Im just letting you know what I see and probably some others do to. You add some quality stuff to a post or two and then you follow it up with insults to guys that aren’t even in the thread. Maybe I’m not reading enough of them or maybe I missed something. Just throwing my two cents in. Ok I’m done now. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

@Deezo I thought you stopped drinking son? Goddamn...

And dammit I love a good fuck deezo in the ass party as much as anybody else. In fact I was already half-hard ready to jump in line then 90210 started trying to dick-slap cabo over some bullshit nobody gives a fuck about, and now the moments totally passed

Dude you been here two months avging over 20 posts a day. Every single day...

Here's a thought, read more, post less. And I mean that in the nicest way you cocksucker

IML Gear Cream!

And dammit I love a good fuck deezo in the ass party as much as anybody else. In fact I was already half-hard ready to jump in line then 90210 started trying to dick-slap cabo over some bullshit nobody gives a fuck about, and now the moments totally passed

Here's a thought, read more, post less. And I mean that in the nicest way you cocksucker
Look if it’s a funny go head I don’t mind ball busting I like the 91210 reference. To be honest outside those two I have no problem ball breaking.

I know I hate posting if these two guys left it alone.

I hear you bro and you’re right. Conflict does take two to happen.

I hope they take the offer. I don’t like or enjoy posting negative things. Not a good way to live.

Not that it takes any effort with them but I prefer to move forward.

He’s got to make a decision. If it’s his pride all he has to do is not mention me. Nothing more.

How would you mean it in an un nice way.

What’s the determining fact for calling some one a nice cock sucker two a un nice cock sucker ?

I guess the former is a compliment and the latter isn’t ?

I like you cause you’re smart with your insults.

You I could get along with.

Just let this shit die man, there so much positive and interesting stuff here to focus on instead.

Or you could just block him and that would pretty much be the end of it. 😊
I don’t know who threw the first punch. Not really my business. Obviously You do you bro. Im just letting you know what I see and probably some others do to. You add some quality stuff to a post or two and then you follow it up with insults to guys that aren’t even in the thread. Maybe I’m not reading enough of them or maybe I missed something. Just throwing my two cents in. Ok I’m done now. Enjoy the rest of your evening.
I have respect for you and I appreciate the advice.

I’m trying.
We talk in pm, and you have a ton of stuff to talk about the guys would prob like to hear... the whole club industry, your current relationship, great stories from back in the day etc...
I get into it sometimes with people, but its usually about serious board related issues. (You werent here for the Juice Daddy days! 😄) but bottom line... nobody wins these back & forth personal attacks.
"You suck" "no YOU suck"... all that stuff just gets ignored and most guys end up writing off both people.
Its a waste of energy at a certain point.
You have things to offer to community, you have a sense of humor, knowledge about stuff the younger guys could benefit from.
Im just saying, try to contribute more and let the petty shit go brother. Its not good for your health, or the health of this community.
If somebody takes a shot at you, shine it off and move on. 💪😎

On the real this started with Cabo. All of this nonsense and his buddy Dezzo.

I gave them an offer to stop this waste of time. I hope he takes it.

He’s doesn’t need to bring my name up. Im not asking him to apologize for this I know his ego won’t allow it. He just need to stop mentioning my call sign.

On the real this started with Cabo. All of this nonsense and his buddy Dezzo.

I gave them an offer to stop this waste of time. I hope he takes it.

He’s doesn’t need to bring my name up. Im not asking him to apologize for this I know his ego won’t allow it. He just need to stop mentioning my call sign.
Yeah but its all the same thing "you started it" "no YOU started it" ... just dont give it your energy brother.

Back