• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

This I would LOVE to see!

I already told you are you forgetful on top of being a blow job ?

Stop talking mr CIA man. Man up find me go to hurt me my defense lawyer has this case covered.
Your defense lawyer ain't gone defend you when he see the "5th TD you post on Friday from hammer and bell"

You got it?!?!!?!?!!

🔥🔥🔥~~~2000 POINTS FOR YOU TO SPEND ON ANY HAMMER AND BELL MERCH YOU'D LIKE~~~🔥🔥🔥

Each point equals fuck all....sorry
Stop putting HB in this arguement.

Ok, before this gets stupid....

Powertime is an HB customer, he is obviously a fan of the company and Auctus gear, if somebody wants to constantly say nice things, it would be pretty stupid to tell him to stop right? Customers like Powertime who bump threads are obviously welcome.

391007, a newer guy who messaged me about an order from HB, we talked in pm and we apparently ran in some similar circles decades ago so the guy feels a connection there and is very outspoken about his views.

This little beef or whatever the fuck it is, is between @Deezo and @391007... shit has nothing to do with me, Powertime, or HB.

So, keep it between the 2 of you.

You start fucking with innocent members or the company I work for, then it will have shit to do with me.

I have no issues with Deezo or 391007 and I dont have time or give a fuck about having issues with either one of you.

Bottom line, you start fucking with sponsors here on some bullshit conjecture, and not legitimate business issues, I promise you wont be here for long.
I know I didn’t make the comment.

Your defense lawyer ain't gone defend you when he see the "5th TD you post on Friday from hammer and bell"
You’re so fucken stupid. This must happen allot in your life.

Ok, before this gets stupid....

Powertime is an HB customer, he is obviously a fan of the company and Auctus gear, if somebody wants to constantly say nice things, it would be pretty stupid to tell him to stop right? Customers like Powertime who bump threads are obviously welcome.

391007, a newer guy who messaged me about an order from HB, we talked in pm and we apparently ran in some similar circles decades ago so the guy feels a connection there and is very outspoken about his views.

This little beef or whatever the fuck it is, is between @Deezo and @391007... shit has nothing to do with me, Powertime, or HB.

So, keep it between the 2 of you.

You start fucking with innocent members or the company I work for, then it will have shit to do with me.

I have no issues with Deezo or 391007 and I dont have time or give a fuck about having issues with either one of you.

Bottom line, you start fucking with sponsors here on some bullshit conjecture, and not legitimate business issues, I promise you wont be here for long.
Let's bump then....
Stop putting HB in this arguement.
I give a fuck about you, HB, this forum, none of it, let this pussy hang around and see who the real cunt is.... You guys happy with your "2 vial" purchase once a month alright, desperate. Fuck that.... I'm out....

Well that was fun. I apologize to all the members except Deezo and Cabo.

I feel that no comment I made crossed the line.

Peace…

Let's bump then....

I give a fuck about you, HB, this forum, none of it, let this pussy hang around and see who the real cunt is.... You guys happy with your "2 vial" purchase once a month alright, desperate. Fuck that.... I'm out....
You see this is the internet tough guy at his best.

Well that was fun. I apologize to all the members except Deezo and Cabo.

I feel that no comment I made crossed the line.

Peace…
Easy as that huh. Fetch I mean, fletch, I mean,........... Gtfo, "bottole, no bottole"

You see this is the internet tough guy at his best.
That's why I choose to leave.... We will see how you run this place to the fucking ground, cunt. Fuck you and your mother

IML Gear Cream!
Let's bump then....

More like 3-4 a month.

That's why I choose to leave.... We will see how you run this place to the fucking ground, cunt. Fuck you and your mother
you can leave but I will be talking shit about you in any thread in the pit.

One more comment before I leave and its advice for you.

Don’t ever rob a bank cause you don’t think things through.

You would hand them the note with your name and address on it.

Not that I want to advocate or start a movement for people doing that.

How did I get into this?

It’s because I live rent free in this loser’s head. Unfortunately I am in there with cringe references and abstract insults.
Pedophilia, degredation of people with genetic disorders, poor people in a country with little options so they resort to sex trade. What a wonderful, thoughtful human being.

It is clear that I have the longest dick on the internet, as someone in Dubai can suck it whilst I sit here on mi terrazza in Baja, California. I guess I can fuck people in Thai Land (sic) at the same time, as I have never been there. Such geography I can cover with my schwantz.

Looking at your endless contributions (cough, cough) to the forum, it is interesting how you are able to type somewhat grammatically and spelling correct posts, but when your attacks on me elswhere are a hodge podge of keyboard peckings, again, like the thoughts of a chicken.

If you are a real person on a new account, I feel sorry for you. Nearly 50 years on the planet and all you have accomplished is not exactly being shown to be impressive.
If you are in fact, just an alt account, then I pity you more, because playing someone else, a “charachter” on the internet, is the 21st century Dungeons and Dragon. Fantasy for those who cannot face reality.

Keep typing away. The truths come in each post, bit by bit, even though you think you are clever.

How did I get into this?

It’s because I live rent free in this loser’s head. Unfortunately I am in there with cringe references and abstract insults.
Pedophilia, degredation of people with genetic disorders, poor people in a country with little options so they resort to sex trade. What a wonderful, thoughtful human being.

It is clear that I have the longest dick on the internet, as someone in Dubai can suck it whilst I sit here on mi terrazza in Baja, California. I guess I can fuck people in Thai Land (sic) at the same time, as I have never been there. Such geography I can cover with my schwantz.

Looking at your endless contributions (cough, cough) to the forum, it is interesting how you are able to type somewhat grammatically and spelling correct posts, but when your attacks on me elswhere are a hodge podge of keyboard peckings, again, like the thoughts of a chicken.

If you are a real person on a new account, I feel sorry for you. Nearly 50 years on the planet and all you have accomplished is not exactly being shown to be impressive.
If you are in fact, just an alt account, then I pity you more, because playing someone else, a “charachter” on the internet, is the 21st century Dungeons and Dragon. Fantasy for those who cannot face reality.

Keep typing away. The truths come in each post, bit by bit, even though you think you are clever.
Ok so you want to be insulted. I do that latter today for you.

“Later”. Seriously, engage spell check on your Disney phone.

I'll interject a quick thought on the original topic between insults. lol

Perry in an MMA cage with takedowns or a bareknuckle fight would destroy Paul, but boxing is a completely different animal. Paul would just use his size, tie Perry up and stay away from him making the most boring fight imaginable.

I'll interject a quick thought on the original topic between insults. lol

Perry in an MMA cage with takedowns or a bareknuckle fight would destroy Paul, but boxing is a completely different animal. Paul would just use his size, tie Perry up and stay away from him making the most boring fight imaginable.
C’mon man! Stay on point! It’s only insults from now on. I have retired from scamming, trolling for clients and giving wrong “advise” (sic) on the forum. I am only here for the devastating insults received from the newest MENSA board member, BR549.

Posting another thought.

And another thought.

Get Shredded!
And another random thought.

Bock bock bock bock.🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓

This is something else. All I can say is some of you guys are getting near my level of insanity.

Tripping Crazy Eyes GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

Mike Perry is a badass mofo. BKB is perfect for him.

It's only because we're in an anonymous forum, where there are no consequences for saying insulting shit. You know if this was in person, 90% of it would stop.
Bingo!
Of course, I just talk this way on this forum, not in real life.

I wonder if anyone here who has actually met me would agree. 😂

Back