• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

This company doesn’t right their wrongs….

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Always a Win...
When everyone can get along..
Solving issues or misunderstandings,Need to be addressed in a timely manner and communication is the Key when this occurs,to not only instills confidence in the customers but onlookers as well..
I have dealt with my share of sources that are just out to make the Fast bucks and careless about wrong doings..The chink in the armor is always...communication..!!

But..I honestly do feel in this case..that is nearly solved..that a simple misunderstanding was the case..

Furthermore,I think that the Respected sources leave the Threads..as they lay,without editing..to show resolution or lack there of..That to ME is transparency..

Lastly..if all goes well.. confidence is more than before..
Z...

Jdubfrost

Registered Member
Reaction score
I wanted to update. It appears as if Rawsandghgh expedited the pack. They are definitely going the extra mile. If everything is kosher on arrival I’ll definitely continue business with this provider.

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
I see where Raws thought he might be getting scammed. It's hard to trust people and sometimes the good guys get fucked because of it. Glad it all worked out

Onidus

Grape Ape
Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update 👍

BigDaddySavage

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sound like a fair business to me. These days customer service lacks as everybody thinks businesses have "deep pockets". I like the resolution. 💪

Dogs_of_War

Reaction score
The situation sounds like a hassle no one wants to go through in this game. I have dealt with these guys for about a year now with no issue. Just this week an international package was lost. I contacted him and he shipped it out from domestic warehouse next day.