• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

This company doesn’t right their wrongs….

Jdubfrost

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I made an order with this company some time ago ( a few months ago ) was sent the wrong order. After many back and forths I was forced to give up. No reship or at least a discount was offered for their mistake. I’ve been with asf when they were ironmaglabs and I can’t sleep well until I call out what needs to be called out. This company doesn’t right there wrongs period. I’ve tried to contact reps. Definitely not of USA decent. I’ve been given a very disrespectful runaround. If it’s too late for my retribution I hope at least my post saves the next fool from falling into the same trap!!!

Bft84

Registered Member
Reaction score
Better post this in source discussion so the source doesn’t delete it

rawsandgh

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
That’s our mistake sent Tren E as Tren A. And We agreed to resent if you can sent back us the wrong item after we realized our mistake. But you claimed you already made the Tren A into oils in the same day you received the items. Maybe I was thinking this wasn’t our fault, you should know it was Tren A, but you made it into oils as you like.

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You want him to send you back the items LOL. I wouldn’t agree to that either, If you know you screwed up its’ on you to fix it. At leas thats what any good source would do. This is not a good look for you guys

Bft84

Registered Member
Reaction score
That’s our mistake sent Tren E as Tren A. And We agreed to resent if you can sent back us the wrong item after we realized our mistake. But you claimed you already made the Tren A into oils in the same day you received the items. Maybe I was thinking this wasn’t our fault, you should know it was Tren A, but you made it into oils as you like.
What?
So you sent the wrong product and are putting the blame on him.
I’ve never had a raw or oil supplier ever say to return an item.
You take the loss and right the wrong.
Is this really how you do business?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
While I do understand your attempt to open a healthy dialogue, with the idea of sending back the wrong items that were shipped. However that would be placing the customer at Great risk, for something that was not entirely their fault.
I do not mean to criticize, insult or berate you, but my suggestion would be the following - replace the product with the original oils that he paid for and expected, consider it a loss with the products that you accidentally sent, it is not healthy to put your customer through multiple risks with receiving items and now shipping them.. he does not work for you, shipping items is not his responsibility, upholding transparency to the community and his fellow peers is his job, or at least it's a moral obligation that the community hopes that most members honor and abide by. He's not wrong for being transparent.
My suggestion is to absorb this, and work on the quality control department.
Accidents will happen, safeguard policies and measurements in the future can alleviate the possibilities of it happening again..

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Okkkkk…… I was literally on your forum the other day and was thinking of placing an order but ABSOLUTELY NOT anymore.

Asking a customer to re-mail steroid Raws 👀

Thanks OP 😉

rawsandgh

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Yes Sir, it was indeed our mistake to send the wrong product, and we should have been responsible for the loss of re-shipment, BTW, it’s the Local shipping ,instead International . But the point that made me feel uncomfortable about that collaboration was that he made the powder into the finished product the same day he received it, and he also bought with other raws, and obviously the product can be identified from the label , but he still made the finished product immediately the same day he received. After that, he contacted me and asked me to pay him compensation.

We should have reissued the correct product, but at the same time we also hope they want to solve the problem as well. We aim to do our best to provide high quality items with good customer service all the time.

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Yes Sir, it was indeed our mistake to send the wrong product, and we should have been responsible for the loss of re-shipment, BTW, it’s the Local shipping ,instead International . But the point that made me feel uncomfortable about that collaboration was that he made the powder into the finished product the same day he received it, and he also bought with other raws, and obviously the product can be identified from the label , but he still made the finished product immediately the same day he received. After that, he contacted me and asked me to pay him compensation.

We should have reissued the correct product, but at the same time we also hope they want to solve the problem as well. We aim to do our best to provide high quality items with good customer service all the time.
But if you agree you made the mistake than what does it matter what he did with the product??

weazel

Registered Member
Reaction score
If the product was mailed as a finished product of oil in a vial with the wrong hormone in it would you still want him to remail it back? Say 5-10vials as a possible guess to comparison of said raws possibly sent allegedly... the customer is now expected to remail 10vials back risking them now once more and putting more scrutiny on them...
Then on top of that if he was a dirty guy ya know opened the raws up smelled inside and coughed or sneezed In it then sent it back to you yuck.... bad possible contamination or worse possibly.. just take your loss send another batch its made correct you look better for it its not hurting buiz enough to katter to make it right when the profits are there. Less stress happy customers more profits taking losses is the price of buiz sometimes legal or illegal..
you gonna tell a ptsd patient sorry I sold ya the wrong strain since you crushed it up tho I can't help ya out, shoulda mailed it back to Cali after you opened it in your biker garage with oil dripping from the lift above head...
See sounds nasty.. cut the losses, resend with a bonus for the issues, apologize even if not necessary or agree with it, you've hopefully rebuilt a ongoing relationship with a future customer hopefully and possibly gain more from how things roll from here on here..
Just my 2cc'

Wardamn

Registered Member
Reaction score

There is no excuse. The customer should be made right when there is a mistake on your end. That's bad business.

Thank you for letting us know @Jdubfrost

Jdubfrost

Registered Member
Reaction score
You want him to send you back the items LOL. I wouldn’t agree to that either, If you know you screwed up its’ on you to fix it. At leas thats what any good source would do. This is not a good look for you guys
I actually did agree to send it back too. I tried for a couple weeks, but gave up when they stopped replying.

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
And no response… Ya I’m absolutely not doing business with you. Which isnt the end of the world but I would have thought you’d at least respond to this thread and attempt to put on a good face and do the right thing.

If you can’t do the right thing in a thread on an the open forum than I can’t imagine dealing with a problem with you behind the scenes through email.

Jdubfrost

Registered Member
Reaction score
Okkkkk…… I was literally on your forum the other day and was thinking of placing an order but ABSOLUTELY NOT anymore.

Asking a customer to re-mail steroid Raws 👀

Thanks

I was very backed up and was in a huge rush to get things ready and out. I also never asked for you to pay me compensation. I asked if you could make things right. The product I originally ordered, maybe a discount. That’s when you guys ghosted me. I have all emails saved if you would like to go that route.

blingcrosby

Registered Member
Reaction score
If the product was mailed as a finished product of oil in a vial with the wrong hormone in it would you still want him to remail it back? Say 5-10vials as a possible guess to comparison of said raws possibly sent allegedly... the customer is now expected to remail 10vials back risking them now once more and putting more scrutiny on them...
Then on top of that if he was a dirty guy ya know opened the raws up smelled inside and coughed or sneezed In it then sent it back to you yuck.... bad possible contamination or worse possibly.. just take your loss send another batch its made correct you look better for it its not hurting buiz enough to katter to make it right when the profits are there. Less stress happy customers more profits taking losses is the price of buiz sometimes legal or illegal..
you gonna tell a ptsd patient sorry I sold ya the wrong strain since you crushed it up tho I can't help ya out, shoulda mailed it back to Cali after you opened it in your biker garage with oil dripping from the lift above head...
See sounds nasty.. cut the losses, resend with a bonus for the issues, apologize even if not necessary or agree with it, you've hopefully rebuilt a ongoing relationship with a future customer hopefully and possibly gain more from how things roll from here on here..
Just my 2cc'
yes that is exactly what i was thinking, if they accept "customer returns" who knows what you will get if you order from them. someone could be pissed they have to mail it back and put who knows what in it. now that is scary.

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
But...
It shouldn't take..airing it out in the forum to make it Right...
To the supplier:
Credibility is Lost..!!
And pretty much anyone seeing this Will back away from working with YOU...

Not good business..Period..
Z...

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
While I do understand your attempt to open a healthy dialogue, with the idea of sending back the wrong items that were shipped. However that would be placing the customer at Great risk, for something that was not entirely their fault.
I do not mean to criticize, insult or berate you, but my suggestion would be the following - replace the product with the original oils that he paid for and expected, consider it a loss with the products that you accidentally sent, it is not healthy to put your customer through multiple risks with receiving items and now shipping them.. he does not work for you, shipping items is not his responsibility, upholding transparency to the community and his fellow peers is his job, or at least it's a moral obligation that the community hopes that most members honor and abide by. He's not wrong for being transparent.
My suggestion is to absorb this, and work on the quality control department.
Accidents will happen, safeguard policies and measurements in the future can alleviate the possibilities of it happening again..
Couldn’t have said it better. I would personally never in a 1000 year ship anything back. Rather take the loss than risk the consequences.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Couldn’t have said it better. I would personally never in a 1000 year ship anything back. Rather take the loss than risk the consequences.
Believe it or not some customers even reach out, and say that they want a return, a refund. And that they will ship back whatever remaining products they have..
It doesn't work like that.
That's like ordering a platter from a restaurant, eating half of it, then telling the service that the food was disgusting and you're not paying for it, or you want a refund.. lol
The loss of a few vials is petty, and everything is negotiable, whether or not the negotiation is easy is another story.

And on the flip side, sometimes customers try to hold sources hostage, by blackmail or extortion with threats to go open to the communities if they don't abide by their demands and ultimatums.

I seen customers do some fucked up shit, and go to great extremes and measures, a famous one is when from the very beginning they stomped their feet and say "I will take this to the forums and social media, and I have a lot of followers, I will tell everyone my experience, I'm a pro, I should be huge by now, unless"..

Nothing is more comical than the idea of giving a customer more of the same product that they emailed about pissing and moaning about how bad it was, and they want a replacement of the same product for free! 🤣

The consumers rights act from 2015 with a 30-day window returned, money back guarantee with most services does not apply in the black market. 🤣

But here particular, the customer and the source both did the right thing. Situational awareness, and damage control and making it right. 👍

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Believe it or not some customers even reach out, and say that they want a return, a refund. And that they will ship back whatever remaining products they have..
It doesn't work like that.
That's like ordering a platter from a restaurant, eating half of it, then telling the service that the food was disgusting and you're not paying for it, or you want a refund.. lol
The loss of a few vials is petty, and everything is negotiable, whether or not the negotiation is easy is another story.

And on the flip side, sometimes customers try to hold sources hostage, by blackmail or extortion with threats to go open to the communities if they don't abide by their demands and ultimatums.

I seen customers do some fucked up shit, and go to great extremes and measures, a famous one is when from the very beginning they stomped their feet and say "I will take this to the forums and social media, and I have a lot of followers, I will tell everyone my experience, I'm a pro, I should be huge by now, unless"..

Nothing is more comical than the idea of giving a customer more of the same product that they emailed about pissing and moaning about how bad it was, and they want a replacement of the same product for free! 🤣

The consumers rights act from 2015 with a 30-day window returned, money back guarantee with most services does not apply in the black market. 🤣

But here particular, the customer and the source both did the right thing. Situational awareness, and damage control and making it right. 👍

It doesnt surprise me what people do these day.

rawsandgh

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Just my 2cc'

Thank you for the post Sir. We never asked any customers returned back any items so far, just this time. Of course we have to consider both risk and actually there isn’t any need to mean on the loss to ruin future cooperation. And I have mentioned the point which made me uncomfortable was that I was thinking the client made the raw into oils the same day he received the pack. I wouldn’t like to resend at the beginning when I knew it, because I was thinking I was blackmailed ,deceived. I cannot deny I stopped replying after I was thinking I was blackmailed.

And I have to make it clear to everyone who saw the thread here. I have contacted the guy and we talked about the “TRE” issue. Obviously we have language misunderstanding before. He ordered Tren A, and we sent wrong item as Tren E. Jdubfrost received “TRE” and he was thinking it was “TREn A”, so he made it into oils directly. We have agreed the solution with each other. Everything clear enough now.

In the end, whether other guys believe it or not, even though who won’t like to cooperate with us in the future. We are as a supplier, at least no negative feedback here so far, just this time. Obviously we have figured it out there was misunderstanding between us. Our team aim to provide top notch quality Raws and HGH to the decent community here and try our best to do offer good customer service to everyone.

Jdubfrost

Registered Member
Reaction score
Rawsandgh and I have been talking and have squashed our differences. I think a solid rep would do rawsandgh a major service. Someone from the community that can help communication between both parties so it doesn’t have to bleed into the forum. There seems to be a slight language barrier or cultural differences. Their product isn’t bad at all. The test e is as advertised.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rawsandgh and I have been talking and have squashed our differences. I think a solid rep would do rawsandgh a major service. Someone from the community that can help communication between both parties so it doesn’t have to bleed into the forum. There seems to be a slight language barrier or cultural differences. Their product isn’t bad at all. The test e is as advertised.
That's terrific to see that you guys were able to sort things out. Looking back at this and everything that has been highlighted, it is fair to assume that there could be a language barrier. Language barriers can greatly distort messages, even humor and puns can be taken the wrong way. Hopefully a trusted vet can step up and assist here.

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Good to see you two are working this out. OP thanks for sharing your experience… I think these types of posts on ASF are important because it shows transparency site wide. Keep us i formed on any progress… I’d like to hear how they handle this