• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thinking about masters nationals in 2018.

Get Shredded!
THE FUNNIEST thing Ive read inawhile. This thread should be archived and stored FOREVER!
You waste your $ on shitty psl products. I've been using Letro from alldaychemist. I have no lumps, no discharge and no pain. My chest is my worst body part but I don't have gyno.
I had a side chest I hit in the locker room after hitting chest two weeks ago but I lost the damn pic with my phone. Next time I train chest I'll prove to u I don't Have gyno

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Lmao. Dude's really living in the past sleeping in his posing trunks all these years
Stupid, fact is I'm far from living in the past. I have a great life bb or not, it is something I love. Although, like Arnold, the people that populate the sport is embrassing. My buddy Andy turned pro in 1996 same show that Jay Cutler turned pro. Andy has no family, works behind the counter at a gym and still lives in his parents basement.
That pic is from his last pro contest, his legs always sucked but somehow he got legs for that nationals win. First time at the Nationals, 42 guys in his class, no one knew who he was and he won with straight 1's. To this day he never matched that condition. He was heavily addicted to nubain so that had something to do with it
2eabc98cb163532ccfe9d8e9ebd25261.jpg

Omg. You had me fooled for a while gerard. So apparently you are now negro. What a liar, I should have stuck to my original opinion. The so called accomplishments never added up, and the training partner whose death so devastated you? You were two years off. Goddamn man, you are pathetic. I feel sorry for you.
You can talk about me put me down call me black whatever that means. BUT Never Again Make Light of Denise's Suicide I swear your crossing the line I'll track your ASS down and fuckin end you.

I think we should all get behind Southbeach and help him win his upcoming show , I will chip in with Adex and a good doctor that specializes in breast augmentation... Also a new pair of glasses for his wife , so she doesn't make the mistake again of thinking some young guy dicced to the six is her husband ..
Dude I modeled in my 20's don't talk About what you don't know. And I was a stripper through college

You can talk about me put me down call me black whatever that means. BUT Never Again Make Light of Denise's Suicide I swear your crossing the line I'll track your ASS down and fuckin end you.

first of all you better check yourself and watch your goddamn tone, this is a very tight Elite community that we have here and we won't tolerate anyone talking to our fellow brothers and sisters in that fashion, especially when emphasizes on personal threats and physical harm... I could 100% guarantee you're most likely going to get nuked, with that said I hope you find inner peace with yourself along with acceptance..

Why the fuck you wearing posing trunks if you haven't competed in 15 years

Obviously there no way that fucker is smart enough to make it through law school
Idiot, you know your really stupid. Those pics were from shows or the day of show. The color one was my first contest at 18. I don't own a pair of posing trunks but it be funny if u posted a pic with them on.

IML Gear Cream!
That is not you , but she thought it was because you guys look the same ... it's a common mistake .... lol ... ( when he sent that first pick on the steps , I knew something was off ) he just rolled out of bed , but it looks like he is sitting on some stairs at the local county jail with those yellow railings
No it's a guy named Ko Chandetka, good bodybuilder. I would have corrected it right away if I knew the head was already cut off of the pic, we look so similar I used to like to show people so I have some pics of him. I know you won't believe me but really I don't care.

I know , Hey is Southbeach a new guy on this forum ??? I thought I seen his name around before ...

- - - Updated - - -

Well I guess I can just look at his profile ... dumb question
I'm not new but I can tell u it was a huge mistake trying to deal with a bunch of wannabes. I thought I could bring a good perspective, national competitor close with some big names. But that just brought contempt. These guys want to do what they do they wouldn't care if Flex Wheeler were telling them they are fucking up.

No it's a guy named Ko Chandetka, good bodybuilder. I would have corrected it right away if I knew the head was already cut off of the pic, we look so similar I used to like to show people so I have some pics of him. I know you won't believe me but really I don't care.

show us the cock pic you have on ur phone and we will believe you,
promise

Yeah I'm gonna be honest with you man I bought a Audi s5 2010 with 17k miles on it for 14k (bit pricey I know) but like every few days I kind of hope someone crashes into me like I'd rather of spent 6k on a car and keep the rest and save it towards a deposit on the house. Tbh I'm young as well but I've had his car about 7 months now and I don't think I'd make the same mistake again like within them 7months I've realized just how much money matters and I won't make that mistake again. I think if I didn't pay monthly for my car and didn't buy gear I'd be fucking rich
I'd buy one but I just like a new one every three years and I don't have to deal with repairs.

Yeah the new ones are nice but the ex,xf and china all look the same at the front and half the time it's hard to tell the difference. Wouldn't mind there f-pace tho that is a nice 4x4
Right now I'm driving the F type coupe, too cold up here for convertibles. It's really an awesome car, I got it in silver. Pulled pic off web site, the interior is unbelievable
899b1092b7342c7af56ac119dea70687.jpg

South why are u still posting bro let it go everyone is against u now your best bet is to find a new board and start over. Probably a good idea to not start there the way u did here. You will never be accepted her bro just let it go and hit the road. Since you have been here yo have done nothing but give bad advice amd start drama time to kick rocks bro. Enjoy nationals

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'll be waiting. I didn't make light of shit asshole. Just another hole in your story, you were off by 2 whole years. I didn't know it was suicide, for that I apologize. Face it,you have lost all credibility on this forum.

Hasn't anyone else figured out he's just talking more and more shit like can someone just ban him or delete this post cause I'm getting bored of reading all his fake posts. Nobody cares and nobody believes you. Just go make another account and start again.

Like I'll talk about cars all day with south beach but for bodybuilding I just can't you've dug your whole too deep

Get Shredded!
Damm I wish I looked like that ...
Yeah I do that's Ko. I know him from competing we had very similar looks. He still looks great. I didn't out his pic up as me on purpose like I thought I'd get away with that. That's why I apologized then posted like 8 pics I made sure we're me.

lmao

When I see shit like this I always assume it's just trolling, but lately with all the melts and how insane some of the guys post on here are, he may actually be being serious. Sad
WTF does that mean??

Your grammar sucks, you post fake pics that you took a pic of from a monitor, and are obviously lying about attending law school.

I negged you in the other thread, but you need another.
OK I led about everything. You want me to tell you who my Con law prof was my 1sy year. Guy named Smolla who just happened to argue in front of the Supreme Court 3 times. Why would I lie about law school I think it was a poor decision looking back.
And yes again for the millionth time I posted the wrong pic but then I explained and posted a bunch of right pics.

Didn't you say you had abs, too? The only legit pic you posted, you had a fucking muffin top. Another lie.

Why are you even still talking

Your grammar sucks, you post fake pics that you took a pic of from a monitor, and are obviously lying about attending law school.

I negged you in the other thread, but you need another.
Oh and most lawyers Grammer sucks although I don't know what your refetencing

Man...........what a read...and I thought I could piss people off....most of these guys are vets that know their shit and are very respected in this community....bad play !!!
Fuck them have these vets ever stood on stage with Victor Martinez or Caprice Murray or Eric Ortega or Tito Raymond I can keep going Im not impressed.

I think the only way to prove what you actually look like is to post a picture of yourself with shorts on with a lice of paper that says your name and today's date and another of you holding your law certificate and I'm sure you have that certificate cause you'd hang it up on your wall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and most lawyers Grammer sucks although I don't know what your refetencing

All that education and they suck at making their point?

Would that make "most" lawyers suck at their job?

Okay, that makes all kinds of sense.

Back