• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Thiccc Niccc

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
Needs to be careful. He must have that Myostatin thing going on.
Everything enlarges (heart, organs, etc). There is such thing as "too big".
His waist is starting to blow out a bit, though I get it (off season). He kept it very tight at his Arnold win.

Lunsford also looks insane...

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'd love to know how many grams of gear he's on. I worry about his health. Afraid he's going to die entirely to young.

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
I read he gained 98 pounds on his first cycle of 250mg a week Test. Sounds like complete bullshit. would be insane of true tho. The guys a genetic freak.

Calcium score of zero on his heart. I know that's not saying much but that's saying something.

bsherryjr

Registered Member
Reaction score
The guy is gonna do what he wants to do no matter what or who gives him advice about his health. He made the choice to take all that gear and he knows the consequences even if his health is on the line. So if he dies what he loves doing then so be it. His choice his life.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
I wonder how much force you would need to stop him from attacking you?

Guy is like a truck...could you punch hard enough or in the right locations to bring him down??

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score

Guy is like a truck...could you punch hard enough or in the right locations to bring him down??
Doubt a nut shot would work. His are probably gone back up into his pelvis 🤷‍♂️

bsherryjr

Registered Member
Reaction score

I'm sure if you hit him in the jaw correctly he's gonna go down hard or just have him chase you for 3min or maybe 2min till he gasses out. The guy has so much muscle that he can't even breathe properly

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Being muscular has nothing to do with having a strong or weak chin. I’ve seen big guys go to sleep off of a stiff jab and I’ve seen skinny guys get rocked with a bat and stayed on their feet fighting.

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
I read he gained 98 pounds on his first cycle of 250mg a week Test. Sounds like complete bullshit. would be insane of true tho. The guys a genetic freak.

Calcium score of zero on his heart. I know that's not saying much but that's saying something.
No, it is actually meaningless at this point in his life. Calcium takes a VERY long time to build up, he's just a kid.
People putting all their trust in Calcium scores. New fad. For those older, it's a first step to getting more advanced testing.
Calcium scores do not show soft-plaque or blockages which kill. (Or enlargement, etc). He's still very young, but he needs to watch out.

I know of two people, zero calcium, great lipid numbers, but both had widow-maker bypasses from soft-plaque. There is no "1" test except maybe nuclear stress (dye) or invasive (for sure)...

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If he can diet, he is a contender in the O.

Anyone got a back shot of him recently?

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If he can diet, he is a contender in the O.

Anyone got a back shot of him recently?
He gets peeled

Arguably the best out there from behind, hamstring thickness is crazy and his back double is very good. Back lat is a bit weak.

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score

How do they measure the calcium deposits in ones heart? Might have to look into that. Might dictate how hard I push myself with the gear.

IronRage

Registered Member
Reaction score
No. His sights are set on the O. Looks like he’s in a pretty good spot to me.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
How do they measure the calcium deposits in ones heart? Might have to look into that. Might dictate how hard I push myself with the gear.
CT (Computed Tomography) It's a low dose (low radiation) scan as well and also quick. Very non invasive. CT Cardiac Calcium Scoring.

CT cuts the body into slices. Think of a loaf of bread from the store. The calcium is easily visible on the images and software will calculate a score.

E.J.D

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've haven't paid much attention in awhile to bodybuilding. To me he kinda looks like a young Justin Compton when he burst on the scene. If I'm way off feel free to roast away. It's been awhile.

Skinnyguy180

vv mine
Registered Member
Reaction score
that dude is 5"7... and close to 300 lbs off season. His legs look so short because they are so thick. 279455786_2185987414901400_3312442620801958729_n.jpg

Bolan

Registered Member
Reaction score
Haters b hatin'
Dude can get shredded like no other, and its amazing how he can control his gut while on stage.
Pure beast and hope his new trainer can get him diced like when he won the Arnold... Mutant!