• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

There you go Custom, mod board is all yours. enjoy

Nocode8511

Registered Member
Reaction score
Custom is a moron.. I'd rather have Sheriv - even when she blasts me - To the likes of custom, nocode, smokey, the mad on, and comeback.

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

I have nothing to do with this situation.

Glad I'm on your mind tho... :confused:

murf23

Registered Member
Reaction score
Personally Im sorry to hear . Me and Sheriv have never interacted 1 time . We are different types I think . But I did appreciate the role she played as a MOD . She also took pride in her role . Like a very good friend of mine who is also a MOD here maybe the pit is just not for her . She should have just tried to stay outta the pit . Its not for everybody ( me included for the most part ) I only get butthurt and have meltdowns . Im sorry to see her step down . Everybody has a role to play here and she was doing her part and doing it well . I definitely have respect for her and hopes she reconsiders .

custom

Registered Member
Reaction score
No reason to have to chose bro . Custom is Definitely loved round here .

Thanks Murf that goes along way with me. I dont think I've ever came out that hard like I did last night and hope never to again. This happened with a couple of IM guys who were unhappy with me and came over here to try to bash my name. If anyone looks at my pit posts 99% are funny this is Customs true nature.

Warriorblaze

Registered Member
Reaction score
With all the stupid ass threads and posts I've see lately between mods and reps I wonder what the fuck happens to you people. Too much free gear? Too many pm's. Group hug?!

No such thing as too much free gear!

Warrior

Sheriv

Registered Member
Reaction score
Personally Im sorry to hear . Me and Sheriv have never interacted 1 time . We are different types I think . But I did appreciate the role she played as a MOD . She also took pride in her role . Like a very good friend of mine who is also a MOD here maybe the pit is just not for her . She should have just tried to stay outta the pit . Its not for everybody ( me included for the most part ) I only get butthurt and have meltdowns . Im sorry to see her step down . Everybody has a role to play here and she was doing her part and doing it well . I definitely have respect for her and hopes she reconsiders .

actually..this was started in the mod forum. I have zero prob with the pit

being called childish names or spoken to in a derogatory manner really doesn't bug me too much . Its the internet, I expect it. When a mod does it to a supposed fellow team member thats where I'm done...when the mods are asked to stop and one decides to stop in the mod forum but make a call out thread in the pit to another mod is where I have a problem.

when im treated like I'm part of some sort of imagined invasion and told to get lost, know what..I don't need to volunteer anymore
I liked modding general discussion with tommy quite a bit ..got along with him very well but others have made it quite clear Im an IMF transplant they don't want here.
and according to custom he's got tons of pms from members that feel the same.

so why bother with where your not respected or wanted?

murf23

Registered Member
Reaction score
I agree . Pits not for everybody brother . Like I said I cant handle being fucked with lol . My hands shake and I want to break the comp . Then finally I usually have a meltdown and embarrass myself lol . You contribute plenty of good shit here too Custom . We all have our roles to play which is typical of any family

murf23

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
actually..this was started in the mod forum. I have zero prob with the pit

being called childish names or spoken to in a derogatory manner really doesn't bug me too much . Its the internet, I expect it. When a mod does it to a supposed fellow team member thats where I'm done...when the mods are asked to stop and one decides to stop in the mod forum but make a call out thread in the pit to another mod is where I have a problem.

when im treated like I'm part of some sort of imagined invasion and told to get lost, know what..I don't need to volunteer anymore
I liked modding general discussion with tommy quite a bit ..got along with him very well but others have made it quite clear Im an IMF transplant they don't want here.
and according to custom he's got tons of pms from members that feel the same.

so why bother with where your not respected or wanted?

If thats true then I am sorry and I would feel the same way . But I do find it hard to believe that the majority didnt want you as mod . Very hard to believe

Also sorry if I made a mistake by assuming it was the PIT that caused this

Last edited:

Anabolic5150

Registered Member
Reaction score
One question I want to ask, how in the fuck does this benefit the community? In my opinion, it doesn't. Tommy is right, poor behavior.

independent

Registered Member
Reaction score
The best part is custom is a fucking scammer and you guys are too blind to see it.

Here comes the post edit again.

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered Member
Reaction score
We've lost a good mod for no good reason. I'm ashamed of the behavior that our members have been shown by our team.

I do not see everything that goes on here but a mod posted personal pictures or information on another mod or his family?

Then one mod picks a fight with another mod on open forums?

Makes me wonder what the qualifications are to be a mod here.

Reactions: BTC

murf23

Registered Member
Reaction score
I do not see everything that goes on here but a mod posted personal pictures or information on another mod or his family?

Then one mod picks a fight with another mod on open forums?

Makes me wonder what the qualifications are to be a mod here.

Maybe New MODS should be selected from this forum only in the future . And not all brought in from another . Just a thought !

Lots of new helpful respected dudes here to chose from . I dont think this new community appreciates being the lil brother of IM anymore . This place is all grown now and has a mind of its own it seems .

TigerTailgater

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
No reason to have to chose bro . Custom is Definitely loved round here .

I was not really choosing...don't think my "vote" would count anyway. Just trying to make light of it. I don't have a problem with Custom or Sheriv.

Last edited:

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered Member
Reaction score
Maybe New MODS should be selected from this forum only in the future . And not all brought in from another . Just a thought !

Lots of new helpful respected dudes here to chose from . I dont think this new community appreciates being the lil brother of IM anymore . This place is all grown now and has a mind of its own it seems .

One of the reasons why I picked this forum over IML was the professionalism. Something that has been lacking lately that's for sure.

kombatarts99

ANOM-5
Board Rep
Reaction score
One of the reasons why I picked this forum over IML was the professionalism. Something that has been lacking lately that's for sure.

+1

im not one to put people on blast without cause but we all know who the good ones are and who's not.

if this board turns into iml and others we are fucked

Kyoshkin

Registered Member
Reaction score

This.

Dieseljimmy

DRSE representative
Registered Member
Reaction score

+1

im not one to put people on blast without cause but we all know who the good ones are and who's not.

if this board turns into iml and others we are fucked

This.

151905.jpg

I dont know what your talking about. this place is mature

Sheriv

Registered Member
Reaction score
lol..I luvs me some dieseljimmy

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
exactly what is the benefit of being a mod anyway, do you get paid? seems like the be all end all of not having a life away from you computer screen.
girl at club - what do you do
mod - Im a BB forum mod
girl - oh, do you workout because your a skinny jew

kombatarts99

ANOM-5
Board Rep
Reaction score
I think we should put it to a vote. On who should be a mod between custom and Sheriv. They made the issue public, so now they should be judged by a jury of the masses here on this board.

bigbal2943

Registered Member
Reaction score
You both are stand up. Not debatable I've seen you both give countless solid advice. So let's just get along.
7azy7a2e.jpg

3492 out

Sheriv

Registered Member
Reaction score
exactly what is the benefit of being a mod anyway, do you get paid? seems like the be all end all of not having a life away from you computer screen.
girl at club - what do you do
mod - Im a BB forum mod
girl - oh, do you workout because your a skinny jew

how does this work if its a jacked girl mod??

lololol