• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Worst Economic Collapse In History Is Starting Now: Be Prepared

IML Gear Cream!
Rand Paul has exposed this widely. do you agree with gain of function research?
Ok, so you made me look that up.

First I’m going to say this fixation on the whole topic is a waste of time.
It doesn’t matter if I agree, Rand Paul agrees or if Santa Claus agrees. R&D of bio-science has and will keep on happening on good and bad levels. You think juiced animals virus is the worst thing they’ve done?
Every super power country does this and it’s no different than the arms race. Because that’s what it is. It’s mostly for the military use that’s never going to happen.

Do you support other weapons development?

Personally, I think Rand Paul is all over the map and I’m not a Tea Party supporter. I do know he is financially invested in big PHARMA. And that alone makes him a hipocrite in my eyes. His relationship with Alex Jones makes him a conspiracy driven outlier and I’ll never take him seriously or align with his opinion on this.

It was said right from the beginning that the Lab in Wuhan was funded by no other than Dr. Frauddchi for " Gain of function" of the Covid strain..... They were actively making bio weapons of mass destruction....It was proven DR Frauddchi was funding them 4 million a year.

It was said right from the beginning that the Lab in Wuhan was funded by no other than Dr. Frauddchi for " Gain of function" of the Covid strain..... They were actively making bio weapons of mass destruction....It was proven DR Frauddchi was funding them 4 million a year.
See, this right here is it. If this circular conversation is going to go on and on and on and on for years, what good it it?

Ok so Fauchi, Fauchi, Fauchi….
Now what???!

It’s of no use.

This is a steroid abuse board that glorifies Chinese labs by funding them with our small dollars. I’m sure all the steroid aficionados in the US collectively fund the Chinese by way more than 4 million a year.

Sheesh guys. Do we never move on around here?????

You fellas go on and have your life altering chat that fixes nothing. I’m done, it’s meaningless and I’m exhausted by it.
FFS already.

Do you believe gain of function research is only used for nefarious reasons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you believe gain of function research is only used for nefarious reasons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not always......but mostly... Bio weapons are on the rise....

anyone remeber blimpie subs? place was way better than jersey mikes or jimmie johns

sandwich lol GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

BRICS is real and happening and if you’re not researched on it already, well that is plain ignorance.

Crypto and blockchain are the future and EU countries and South Americas don’t trust the USD

Twinkies? I haven't seen a Twinkie in 25 yrs
25 years they are still good, years ago was stationed in pheonix there was a big fire ant mound near our break area and we would throw our leftover food on it and ants would swarm everything and it would disapear, strip all the meat off bones, we got trinkies in our box lunch and I tossed on the mound and they left it alone was there all summer never rotted or shriveled up

25 years they are still good, years ago was stationed in pheonix there was a big fire ant mound near our break area and we would throw our leftover food on it and ants would swarm everything and it would disapear, strip all the meat off bones, we got trinkies in our box lunch and I tossed on the mound and they left it alone was there all summer never rotted or shriveled up
Remember when twinkies went bankrupt and disappeared for a while?

The U.S. dollar has lost 17% its value since 2020​

Back