• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Worst Economic Collapse In History Is Starting Now: Be Prepared

Get Shredded!
I've been in the financial markets for almost 25 years...The most probable situation for a collapse would be losing the dollar as the World currency, but that won't happen you know why? Because it's backed by the US military.

All other situations will be pulled out by influx of cash/printing/QE. It will only delay the collapse as a stupid fucking band aid, but that would be years down the road.

Regardless always be accumulating assets so if and when it comes...you have options.
BRICS currency. The dollar is almost doen which os why SWIFT just announced their CBDC platform.

BRICS currency. The dollar is almost doen which os why SWIFT just announced their CBDC platform.

There is no BRICA currency and there won’t be. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no BRICA currency and there won’t be. lol

Well, "ur dumb" so... yes, in your Overton Window world, you're right, doesnt exist. 😄
I would pay money to see the look on your face when you realize you just got wiped the fuck out!
😄😄😄

They have been trying for alternative currency since the 90's.
Yes but now its in motion and you will see it by next year. Over 100 nations already signed up and the blockchain for commercial and retail is almost complete.
Reserve currency status for the dollar is going bye bye.

They have been trying for alternative currency since the 90's.

And it’s not going to happen. Too many geopolitical issues with the countries involved and now that they’ve added more, it’s even worse.

Yes but now its in motion and you will see it by next year. Over 100 nations already signed up and the blockchain for commercial and retail is almost complete.
Reserve currency status for the dollar is going bye bye.
Good luck with that. Even if they did it would take years.

I have no illusions that anything I say will change anyone's mind, all I can say is normalcy bias is a motherfucker and you WILL feel the pain if you are holding Stocks, US Govt Bonds or dollars. 🤷
No need to believe me now... it will be painfully obvious very soon.

Just like if I was posting in 2018 that rhe news would report some chinese person would get sick from eating a bat, and the entire world would lock-down bc of it... you would have called me "crazy". 🤷

I have no illusions that anything I say will change anyone's mind, all I can say is normalcy bias is a motherfucker and you WILL feel the pain if you are holding Stocks, US Govt Bonds or dollars.

Just like if I was posting in 2018 that rhe news would report some chinese person would get sick from eating a bat, and the entire world would lock-down bc of it... you would have called me "crazy".

No, actually that has always been a high probability. That’s exactly why the lab was built there in the first place.

No, actually that has always been a high probability. That’s exactly why the lab was built there in the first place.

Really? Show me anything pre-2019 that would have suggested that exact scenario was a publically known risk.

Whatever, your ego will be your downfall brother. Clock is ticking, enjoy the meantime. 🤷

I have no illusions that anything I say will change anyone's mind, all I can say is normalcy bias is a motherfucker and you WILL feel the pain if you are holding Stocks, US Govt Bonds or dollars. 🤷

Just like if I was posting in 2018 that rhe news would report some chinese person would get sick from eating a bat, and the entire world would lock-down bc of it... you would have called me "crazy". 🤷
You're right. None of us have any idea what we're talking about.

So now if I show you MSM articles discussing BRICS, CBDC, and the end of dollar hegemony, would that validate it for you?

Na, lol, have fun fellas, shits coming whether you beleive it or not.

Most people only accept information that affirms their pre-adopted beliefs... All Im going to say is, for your benefit, if you prepare for the future, based on the present, you will not be prepared. 🤷

... and at the time these were written, you
A. Read them
B. Expected the Covid world-wide lockdown and mask mandates in 2020?
C. In hindsight, don't recognize that those articles were predictive programming.

... and at the time these were written, you
A. Read them
B. Expected the Covid world-wide lockdown and mask mandates in 2020?
C. In hindsight, don't recognize that those articles were predictive programming.

We literally had an example with SARS of what was possible.

Nice goalpost move though.

We literally had an example with SARS of what was possible.

Nice goalpost move though.

You implied that that the lockdown was not a surprise bc you expected it, and if I had said it was coming you wouldnt have doubted it.

He only had to sell 475,000 bibles to match what Biden raised last night alone.

Awesome businessman! It must be The Art Of The Steal that’s working for him.
BUT! it's the bible with the Constitution in it.

not studying, creating
Bio labs are developing and working with pathogens around the world, that’s a fact. US, China, Russia, all doing this as normal business daily. All under the governmental umbrella, for good and sinister uses.

Did this get out of the Chinese lab?

Probably.

Was it part of some pandemic super plan to do whatever 500 theories spun off of it?

Insanely stupid.

Bio labs are developing and working with pathogens around the world, that’s a fact. US, China, Russia, all doing this as normal business daily. All under the governmental umbrella, for good and sinister uses.

Probably.

Was it part of some pandemic super plan to do whatever 500 theories spun off of it?

Insanely stupid.

Pretty much, and we took a special interest in corona viruses after the 2003 SARS outbreak.

Probably.

Insanely stupid.
do you believe they are doing gain of function research and what are your thoughts on it

do you believe they are doing gain of function research and what are your thoughts on it
I’m not an expert, just being practical. IDK what that research is.
I think they are doing lots of things in these labs.

It amazes me that after 4 years of complete failure from this moron so called puppet president that people still will vote for him, it blows my mind
Believe it or not. There are republicans that are going to vote for him because they’re disgusted with the other moron🤷🏿‍♂️

I’m not an expert, just being practical. IDK what that research is.
I think they are doing lots of things in these labs.
Rand Paul has exposed this widely. do you agree with gain of function research?

Just drop the friggin bomb already and wipe this shithole earth off the solar system.
WWJD?

Back