• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Worst Economic Collapse In History Is Starting Now: Be Prepared

IML Gear Cream!
I started this thread over two years ago... I have no idea what the video I posted is or about, and I am not going to watch it.
I am a different person now, stay positive and stop watching politics and the news.

Growing Mtv GIF by INTO ACTION
You may have been early but not wrong.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I started this thread over two years ago... I have no idea what the video I posted is or about, and I am not going to watch it.
I am a different person now, stay positive and stop watching politics and the news.

You’re not fooling anybody bro. We know you still care about your county. You trying to convince us to stop talking about it or yourself lol .

Peace brudda

Actually now is the time to buy and contribute not cash out.

^ This. Yes, it's in the shitter and losing money. Maybe even money you JUST put in. It's depressing to sink 20K into something and see it worth even less than when you started the year out. But that's investing. NOW is the time to buy and make bigger gains down the road.

I keep getting notifications for really old threads. Not sure what the issue is, but going back and reading these. The paranoia, crazy conspiracy theories, some of you guys have serious issues. Honestly, find a therapist and talk this shit out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So where is your head today, two years after two years?

So where is your head today, two years after two years?
the exact same, I have zero emotion in politics and really do not give a fuck, but I do want this lying, senile, corrupt piece of shit out of office and get Trump back in there to clean this shit up.

I keep getting notifications for really old threads. Not sure what the issue is, but going back and reading these. The paranoia, crazy conspiracy theories, some of you guys have serious issues. Honestly, find a therapist and talk this shit out.

929.jpg

the exact same, I have zero emotion in politics and really do not give a fuck, but I do want this lying, senile, corrupt piece of shit out of office and get Trump back in there to clean this shit up.
I want to see Biden leave as well, but Trumps not the answer to anything. At the rate he’s going I think we’re going to have Biden for another 4 years.
I don’t think swapping one lying, corrupt, senile POS for another is an improvement.

I want to see Biden leave as well, but Trumps not the answer to anything. At the rate he’s going I think we’re going to have Biden for another 4 years.
I don’t think swapping one lying, corrupt, senile POS for another is an improvement.
Trump is going to be the Republican nominee, so it don't matter.

Get Shredded!
What we really need is the top assministrator in the White House.

You think it’s screwed up now…..

Hey, wait, you might be onto something there. Show up late, go home early, golf the rest of the day…. I’d need a campaign manager and a platform full of stuff I have no intention of doing. Then there’s the staff….

I’m gonna need some help. Anyone have suggestions?

we need a revolution to over throw all of this government corruption.

My gf works for a major auto industry. She's laid off for two months . I work for a bakery and business is booming

Sent from my CPH2515 using Tapatalk

My gf works for a major auto industry. She's laid off for two months . I work for a bakery and business is booming

Sent from my CPH2515 using Tapatalk

Does she think that’s a little to be expected? Seems like they sold a shit ton of cars during Covid. Not everyone buys a new vehicle every 2-3 years.

Well, they are printing 1 TRILLION dollars every 100 days now so... 🤷

Well, they are printing 1 TRILLION dollars every 100 days now so... 🤷
if you raise minimum wage you can collect more taxes and thats why theres always a push towards spending more and raising minimum theft, everyone would need to pay 12k in taxes to keep up

No wars, making peace in places that never had peace, no funding foreign, low inflation, affordable interest rates, legal immigration.
Those r All good things that have only happened under Trump in the 20years or even back Regan.

No wars, making peace in places that never had peace, no funding foreign, low inflation, affordable interest rates, legal immigration.
Those r All good things that have only happened under Trump in the 20years or even back Regan.
Trumps going to balance the budget with Bible and sneaker sales 😆

I've been in the financial markets for almost 25 years...The most probable situation for a collapse would be losing the dollar as the World currency, but that won't happen you know why? Because it's backed by the US military.

All other situations will be pulled out by influx of cash/printing/QE. It will only delay the collapse as a stupid fucking band aid, but that would be years down the road.

Regardless always be accumulating assets so if and when it comes...you have options.

So u have nothing useful as usual.
Neither did you homie. He’s a has been and a grifter. And I hate to break it to you but he’s going to jail….not the White House.

You guys act like any of this shit here in the pit is important or matters.

Learn to lighten up, you’ll live longer.

Neither did you homie. He’s a has been and a grifter. And I hate to break it to you but he’s going to jail….not the White House.

Pretty big swing towards Biden in the swing state polls in just the last week. I expect that to continue.

Sneakers are already 90% off. AND haven't even delivered anything yet.
He only had to sell 475,000 bibles to match what Biden raised last night alone.

Awesome businessman! It must be The Art Of The Steal that’s working for him.

Pretty big swing towards Biden in the swing state polls in just the last week. I expect that to continue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapata

The country & the world where better off when he was in charge.
My personal feelings don't dictate reality.

Back