The Rona virus and tren

JMB1911

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know we ain’t doctors and we don’t know a lot about Covid ...

but it seems that with Covid having the potential to cause breathing difficulties...

and tren can cause “shortness of breath” ...

seems like tren and the Rona might not be good.

I have no idea if the mechanism that causes tren to cause shortness of breath has anything to do with the mechanisms that cause Covid to cause shortness of breath?

I guess I’m wondering if tren could make Covid worse?

I doubt anyone could know for sure. More just thinking out loud.

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
I couldn't possible see tren making it better so there's that...

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

genixcon

Registered
Reaction score
I know we ain’t doctors and we don’t know a lot about Covid ...

but it seems that with Covid having the potential to cause breathing difficulties...

and tren can cause “shortness of breath” ...

seems like tren and the Rona might not be good.

I have no idea if the mechanism that causes tren to cause shortness of breath has anything to do with the mechanisms that cause Covid to cause shortness of breath?

I guess I’m wondering if tren could make Covid worse?

I doubt anyone could know for sure. More just thinking out loud.

Just send me your tren and I’ll run it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

genixcon

Registered
Reaction score
Possibly a link between androgen production and the ability to fight covid 19. Some reports of why men are so much more susceptible to complications than women is because of the the amount of androgen in the body.

hot rod

Registered
Reaction score
yeah,dont think that would be a very good combo! ive had the pleasure of having severe pneumonia and have exp. the good ole tren cough( not@ the same time) def. would not want the two together! ouch!

gashred777

Registered
Reaction score

This^^^^

In an effort to keep everyone safe.....send all of your tren to genixcon an I and we will properly dispose of it

gashred777

Registered
Reaction score

^^^this

In an effort to keep everyone safe, send all of your tren to genixcon and I and we will properly dispose of it

TrenTrain

Registered
Reaction score
I get very short of breathe sometimes when on tren. I would hate to be on tren and then get the rona. Would be a nightmare probably. That being said I just got done running tren for 10 weeks about 2 weeks ago. So obviously I took the chance.

Frankdoz

Registered
Reaction score
^^^this

In an effort to keep everyone safe, send all of your tren to genixcon and I and we will properly dispose of it

Agreed

Cf8188

Registered
Reaction score
I was 8 weeks into a 525mg tren a 125 test e cycle when I got sick. Stopped immediately the very first day I had symptoms and just kept the cruise test dose. Got tested the next day and was positive for Covid. It didn't effect my lungs until day 5. I was hospitalized for 3 days on day 9 and had Covid pneumonia in all lobes. I was on oxygen for 10 days.

I don't think the tren a made things worse for me because I quit immediately and it should have been pretty much gone by the time the virus hit my lungs. I had been cutting aggressively for 12 weeks prior to getting sick and I think that suppressed my immune system enough to let Covid get the upper hand.

I have no risk factors other than my BMI but I think most of us here are obese by the BMI metric.

I fully recovered and after waiting 2 months I've got back on the tren train now

gashred777

Registered
Reaction score
I was 8 weeks into a 525mg tren a 125 test e cycle when I got sick. Stopped immediately the very first day I had symptoms and just kept the cruise test dose. Got tested the next day and was positive for Covid. It didn't effect my lungs until day 5. I was hospitalized for 3 days on day 9 and had Covid pneumonia in all lobes. I was on oxygen for 10 days.

I don't think the tren a made things worse for me because I quit immediately and it should have been pretty much gone by the time the virus hit my lungs. I had been cutting aggressively for 12 weeks prior to getting sick and I think that suppressed my immune system enough to let Covid get the upper hand.

I have no risk factors other than my BMI but I think most of us here are obese by the BMI metric.

I fully recovered and after waiting 2 months I've got back on the tren train now

Damn....

How old are you if you don’t mind me asking?