• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

The Plot to Steal America

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for posting. What I don't get is ALL of this is obvious if you spend 10 minutes looking into it. And people aren't getting it. I don't think they'll wake up until the ton of bricks falls on them. And maybe not even then.

drealdeal

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting. What I don't get is ALL of this is obvious if you spend 10 minutes looking into it. And people aren't getting it. I don't think they'll wake up until the ton of bricks falls on them. And maybe not even then.
I have sed this same thing so many times. Wake the fuck up ppl.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
Gonna take more than boycotting msm.

the problem here is.... I think those of us with moral integrity are out numbered in the states. We’re definitely outnumbered when it comes to commies.

strange times we are living in...

Macker1515

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the share. Shit way past this... I feel like what ever “they” force feed us is all bullshit. Fucking scam. E.g. they tell us to vote and make a big deal about it, to the point of making propaganda stickers for it, the whole thing is a farce. Anyone else thinking it’s all bullshit to the point that “ your vote does NOT count”???

kilsong

Most loved gay guy on ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
::: yawn :::

Macker1515

Registered Member
Reaction score
It’s like wearing a Harvard sweatshirt. Fucking joke ! Haha