• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

My God. Dems really are the dumbest f***s on Earth..

They and the Media are blaming "white supremacy" for them finding a "Nazi flag"

Fucking 🤡🤡🤡🤡s

Screenshot_20230523-135401-342.png

In Hinduism, the right-facing symbol (clockwise) (卐) is called swastika, symbolizing surya ('sun'), prosperity and good luck, while the left-facing symbol (counter-clockwise) (卍) is called sauwastika, symbolising night or tantric aspects of Kali.

I know you guys aren't being racist and saying ragheads can't be white supremacists. Let's be patient and see what the media tells us he identifies as first.

Edit to add: We don't even know if they identify as male/female/something more exotic.

Indians aren’t rag heads. They are dot heads.

Dune coons are part of the aryan race….. the interbreeding makes them a bit darker and more radical but…. Still supposedly aryan.

I dunno if I buy it much anymore… I mean not all Caucasian’s are white but all whites are caucasians?

Race baiting has never been more confusing.

Just remember folks … if it ain’t white, it ain’t right.

It's too funny. We were just at my daughter's friend's house...they're Indians straight off the plane from India. Super sweet people.

They have swastika flags all over the inside and outside of their house and explained it in full to me.

I can imagine the idiot libtards near them probably think they're Nazi racist white supremacist. Fucking 🤡🤡🤡s.

The only thing that makes my story better is a house two doors down from them has a massive fuck joe Biden flag flying in their front yard and a huge Trump 2024 sign on their front door 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I literally LOLd when I saw it.

Indians aren’t rag heads. They are dot heads.

Dune coons are part of the aryan race….. the interbreeding makes them a bit darker and more radical but…. Still supposedly aryan.

I dunno if I buy it much anymore… I mean not all Caucasian’s are white but all whites are caucasians?

Race baiting has never been more confusing.

Just remember folks … if it ain’t white, it ain’t right.

In all fairness, they could be american indian/native american...you're just assuming with a name like Sai Varshith Kandula he's from some where more exotic on the other side of the world. And we all know the native americans had swastika style symbols in their culture. Again, lets wait to see what the media tells us is correct. They could be a chestfeeder for all we know.

Get Shredded!
In all fairness, they could be american indian/native american...you're just assuming with a name like Sai Varshith Kandula he's from some where more exotic on the other side of the world. And we all know the native americans had swastika style symbols in their culture. Again, lets wait to see what the media tells us is correct. They could be a chestfeeder for all we know.
does He pass the smell test?

That’s how you can know for sure which ethnic group he hails from….

That’s what you get when dumbest creatures on earth become biggest crybabies on earth
Meanwhile, it was confirmed that this guy lives in Tampa Bay. Florida.
Fucking imbeciles.

On the topic of race… I remember being told that Iran actually is an acronym for ‘Islamic Republic of Aryan Nations’… not sure if it’s true but I do know that Persians and now ,largely, Iranians refer to themselves as aryans…

There some ashkenazi ties as well…

Pay attention to words in todays society and things will start seeing way more than just coincidental.

My curiosity is peeked. Seeing these Twitter posts I ask. As someone who is social media ignorant how much had Twitter improved since Elon bought it.

🖕🖕 this administration

🖕🖕 The Dems

🖕🖕Anyone who supports these people.

"Long weekend"? Its memorial day you disrespectful fucks.Screenshot_20230528-205506-407.png

My curiosity is peeked. Seeing these Twitter posts I ask. As someone who is social media ignorant how much had Twitter improved since Elon bought it.
None, it was and still is a cancer.
Like ALL social media, it’s just someone’s opinion.

Zero value to society.

I'd say it improved a HUGE amount. They were banning anything and everything that didn't fit the agenda previously. Having said that, it's still mainly a social media platform, so it's 99% crap by nature. I prefer ones that show legit video, but with today's fakes, even that is getting tough to tell any more.

Twitter is still what it was, only Pubtards can have a voice now, unlike before when the insane demturdz were running it and censoring whatever they felt like censoring.
Still an insane platform full of very insane retards...

Back