• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

What a fucking retard
Biden can suck a fat dick!
These idiots won’t quit! Is there really anyone stupid enough to still think the vaccine is a good thing? It just goes to show stupid people will do whatever you tell them to. 🐑

She was revealing child sex trafficking and pedophilia in the highest levels of govt.

Alongside of Actress Anne Heche who's car drove into a house at 100+ mph (think Assange revealing the CIA tools and that they can remote operate cars and planes to assassinate). They reported that Anne died instantly in the blaze, but if you watch footage of them taking her out of the house, she is in a body bag on a stretcher. Suddenly she wakes up, sits up out of the bag and begins trying to escape off the back of the stretcher just before they push her into the ambulance.

Both Jackie and Anne died within a week of each other in "car crashes".

I'm sure this is just one big coincidence.

The news inadvertently refers to Anne as a "he".

She was revealing child sex trafficking and pedophilia in the highest levels of govt.

Alongside of Actress Anne Heche who's car drove into a house at 100+ mph (think Assange revealing the CIA tools and that they can remote operate cars and planes to assassinate). They reported that Anne died instantly in the blaze, but if you watch footage of them taking her out of the house, she is in a body bag on a stretcher. Suddenly she wakes up, sits up out of the bag and begins trying to escape off the back of the stretcher just before they push her into the ambulance.

Both Jackie and Anne died within a week of each other in "car crashes".

I'm sure this is just one big coincidence.

The news inadvertently refers to Anne as a "he".

WTF did I just see?

In all fairness, as i recall, there was a male involved in the accident. But...having said that...we all know it's not normal procedure to put someone in a freaking bag who is still alive. So regardless of WHO was in the bag, this is still suspect beyond belief. Let's say maybe the firemen "thought" he was dead and put him in a bag. If that was the case, why were they so hurriedly trying to get him into the vehicle? Usually the protocol is to go slow so you don't dump the body and act like a fool. And also, he definitely didn't look "burnt to a crisp". I thought all the people died a horrific fiery death? I didn't follow this one super close.

Guys Bidens Puerto Rican.

Also an 18 wheel truck driver who fought corn pop at the local pool, who was lifeguarding there at the time while young kids sat in his lap and rubbed his leg hairs, and he likes when little kids sitting on his lap, and Hunter is the smartest man he knows.

And some of you voted for this😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Guys Bidens Puerto Rican.

Also an 18 wheel truck driver who fought corn pop at the local pool, who was lifeguarding there at the time while young kids sat in his lap and rubbed his leg hairs, and he likes when little kids sitting on his lap, and Hunter is the smartest man he knows.

And some of you voted for this😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

his dumb whore of a wife can't even keep her composure when he says it

This is hilarious and depressingly sad that it's real life and embarrassing beyond words

Recall just the other day i said that "I" believed the only decent Democrat in the whole Party is Tulsi Gabbard?

Well check this news out! Called it ;) Still don't trust her 100%. She better not turn into a RINO.

BREAKING REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard announces she LEAVING THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY, says "If you can no longer stomach the direction that so-called woke Democratic Party ideologues are taking this country, I invite you to join me."

7:30 AM · Oct 11, 2022·Twitter Web App

Back