• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

IML Gear Cream!
Ok, that was part of conversation with Wes and it was a comment to another off the wall post he made. I don’t know anything about Epstein and his parade of celebs, politicians and other prominent people. Nor do I care.

Now I’d like to ask you why do you focus on me? Why do you not scrutinize every word Wes posts?
Hillary is a practicing witch?? Worships satan??
Why do you not focus on the racists who post openly here. In this thread alone “basketball Americans “ killing?

Why do you not question all the other Qanon followers here? Begin with your staff. Heavy had a thread “how to interpret Q posts”, “2000 mules” etc etc etc.

It’s all garbage and reflects on this board poorly. Let me guess…Free speech/ no censorship. I get it, I really do. But I have to ask you why this applies only to those you agree with? Not me?

If this is your attempt to make me feel unwelcome you’re putting way too much effort into it. Just grow a pair and say so. Fuck I’m a grown man and so are you. If you want a board full of bobble heads that just stroke your ego, then have at it.
If not drop the passive aggressive BS and talk to me in a civil manner and I’ll do the same. It should be crystal clear to you by now that we’re probably never going to agree on much. If that’s not an option you can put me on ignore or ban me.

When you figure it out let us all know. Because honestly, I’m pretty sure everyone is getting tired of this back and forth pissing contest.
Hes not accusing you of anything

Can you simply admit Bill is a pedo??

Can you see these politicians are filth? Bush, Obama?

Robert is asking you that. He isn't accusing you of anything.

I don’t know anything about Epstein and his parade of celebs, politicians and other prominent people. Nor do I care.

Now I’d like to ask you why do you focus on me? Why do you not scrutinize every word Wes posts?

It’s all garbage and reflects on this board poorly. Let me guess…Free speech/ no censorship. I get it, I really do. But I have to ask you why this applies only to those you agree with? Not me?

If this is your attempt to make me feel unwelcome you’re putting way too much effort into it. Just grow a pair and say so. Fuck I’m a grown man and so are you. If you want a board full of bobble heads that just stroke your ego, then have at it.
If not drop the passive aggressive BS and talk to me in a civil manner and I’ll do the same. It should be crystal clear to you by now that we’re probably never going to agree on much. If that’s not an option you can put me on ignore or ban me.

When you figure it out let us all know. Because honestly, I’m pretty sure everyone is getting tired of this back and forth pissing contest.

I typically just challenge things you say in these political threads and ask you questions and you usually give me ridiculous answers and/or attack me.

Ok, that was part of conversation with Wes and it was a comment to another off the wall post he made. I don’t know anything about Epstein and his parade of celebs, politicians and other prominent people. Nor do I care.

Hillary is a practicing witch?? Worships satan??
Why do you not focus on the racists who post openly here. In this thread alone “basketball Americans “ killing?

Why do you not question all the other Qanon followers here? Begin with your staff. Heavy had a thread “how to interpret Q posts”, “2000 mules” etc etc etc.

I have no dog in this fight but I think you both troll at times but in an entertaining kind of way.
Tommy you know you are posting on a predominantly republican conservative board so push back and ganging up on you has to be expected.
Admin don't question the threads you list because he is a believer of the same thought process'
but the fact that you can talk to the admin this way or pretty much anyway you want when bumping heads with him and not get banned is a good thing.
Keep your chin up, fight for what you believe in, a couple of meat heads on a message board are not going to change your views, even with Wes's proven facts.
I personally don't agree with your political views but from reading your posts for a over a decade I believe you are a solid guy. Hold your ground.

Yeah … ok but “basketball Americans” is fuckin hilarious ya gotta admit.

Life ain’t gotta be so serious all the time. Fuck, live, love and laugh I say. Lol sheez.

I just wanna see tommygunnz talk some shit about Biden being a fuckin dope, that’s all. You can’t hate trump that’s fine… but don’t be so defensive of democrat politicians because seriously… we all know… ain’t none of any of them give a rats ass about you or me or us and our families.

Trumps a goofy fuck but miles ahead of any of his democratic competitors.. but… Trump was also a democrat his whole life…

I kiss trumps ass merely for the fact that so many people obsess over hating the man, in their everyday lives. It used to be hilarious to me but now it’s like “whoa dudes, get a grip”

Long live the queen!

I just wanna see tommygunnz talk some shit about Biden being a fuckin dope, that’s all. You can’t hate trump that’s fine… but don’t be so defensive of democrat politicians because seriously… we all know… ain’t none of any of them give a rats ass about you or me or us and our families.
Exactly, all he does is say how much he hates Trump and how bad and evil he is, but fails to criticize corrupt morons like Joe Biden who are destroying this country.

Exactly, all he does is say how much he hates Trump and how bad and evil he is, but fails to criticize corrupt morons like Joe Biden who are destroying this country.
My God Basketball GIF by UCAM Universidad

IDK what more to say to that.

What I will say is that you understand nothing about me and probably don't care, you on the other hand are an easy read. That's why we communicate so poorly. I really don't want a back and forth over politics so that's why I usually post some dumb ass jokes when pressed to respond. This is a lop sided board, never used to be this way, but it is. I'm not trying to change any minds either, never intended to.

I have a lot of time invested here and enjoy a little escape from the shit show of life once in a while. I don't want to debate you, or anyone for that matter. It causes me discomfort and I feel like an outsider that's not welcome. I used to stay away from the PIT mostly, back when I was juicing and living the lifestyle. I spent most of my time in the sponsor subs I repped for or on my log. All I cared about was getting huge. That's all gone now and I feel kinda lost here.

I think this board is "lop sided" because we have a lot of intelligent people here (most actually) that are not brainwashed and see what is going on in this country.
Yes you are the "unwelcome" victim who chooses to continue posting in political threads (stirring the pot with nonsense) in the Pit knowing the majority of us disagree with you.

I don't believe in the 14 years I have been on this and IML boards I have ever taken one post personally.
I try not to let people in real life bring me down, there's no way a keyboard warrior will have that opportunity.

Tommy you are very welcome. As a weightlifter and a friend we love you

Some of us simply don't agree with your political views.

But guess what. That doesn't make or break the forum, you , or anyone here

I like having opposition. If everyone simply agrees w anything I say, its an echo chamber. I'm an individual, you are, Arnold is. Arnold is a great man. I love him and his family and you will too.

They want to divide us. They want you and kilsong to leave.

I don't want you to leave. I want you to stand your ground, state your opinion, look me in the face and tell me how you feel. We can agree to disagree.

I'll buy you a beer.

But don't be mad guys like Arnold and I don't agree with your views.

Welcome it :)

We love you and you are important to our site and we need you here for bodybuilding and nutrition advice. This isn't a political forum, although I will admit I do talk alot of trash about politics and much of the F Biden thread is me. I can agree that I am an asshole many days. But I love u all and I do genuinely mean well.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” - George Orwell, 1984

"We need a bill created for citizenship."

What a crock. That mechanism already exists. Politicians USED to have to at least lie somewhat convincingly. It's like they're not even trying any more.

Is this legal? Stealing from customers based on political and moral differences??

Attachments

• 36F96DA8-BE1B-4763-B186-28CB77DF7520.jpeg
    36F96DA8-BE1B-4763-B186-28CB77DF7520.jpeg
    458.7 KB · Views: 15
Libz love their illegals, now they have 'em.
Hilarious...
MSDNC was bitching about it and said "Texas should have at least given them advanced notice"

These idiots are so dumb. They don't realize Texas had no "advanced notice" of 7,000 illegals per day...

They also said Martha's Vineyard doesn't have the resources.

The fuck they don't. That place is beyond rich.

They wanted sanctuary cities. Deal with it🖕

Jen Psaki...

FB_IMG_1663520008118.jpg

Outstanding!

BREAKING REPORT: Plane used by Florida Gov. DeSantis to send 50 migrants to Martha's Vineyard is now HEADING TO DELEWARE AIRPORT near Biden's two homes..

10:43 AM · Sep 20, 2022·Twitter Web App

1663690520892.png

Back