• ✋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro!

The NEW Fletcher's Hard Rock thread!

In between my absolute Orbit Culture bender I'm on I will switch it up to Jeff Loomis and Keith Merrow either together or shredding separately... I'm in awe of the skill level they display.

Get Shredded!
Quickly became one of my favorite bands... I adore their music

Definitely! My son has seen them. He said they performed awesome live.
One of my clubs had them come in and hung out. Never performed but very stand up guys. They where good business.

When they hung out I gave them everything at cost because they brought in a lot of bussiness.

They weren’t the typical rock starts. They had class so we took care of them.

When metal was METAL...

Throwback, it builds, take the ride! 😎

This was after the master of puppets.

Great songs

That group had the greatest lead guitarist. It’s sad about his death.

The group as a whole played a very complicated songs.

Take raining blood. Yes the hook sound is just normal but once they get into that song that’s some really impressive music.

A lot of great music was made in the mid 80s to late 99 as far as metal and types of metal. You don’t see that many groups putting out those rates of songs.

I remember when Iron Maiden had some good songs. But when Metallica came out they changed metal. Slayer and anthrax all had very different sounds. I heard the song battery with dave mustang who at first was going to be with them but he like to party on a different level and he was kicked out and he then had mega death.

A lot of great music was made in the mid 80s to late 99 as far as metal and types of metal. You don’t see that many groups putting out those rates of songs.

I remember when Iron Maiden had some good songs. But when Metallica came out they changed metal. Slayer and anthrax all had very different sounds. I heard the song battery with dave mustang who at first was going to be with them but he like to party on a different level and he was kicked out and he then had mega death.
You'll relate...

When metal was METAL...
Probably their best album. I'm not a huge fan overall but love these 2 from the album
my favorite

Slayer is my favorite band of all time with Exodus as a close 2nd . The thing with Slayer is Jeff pretty much had creative freedom to do whatever he wanted to. Like put out a punk cover album. I personally rank Haunting the Chapel thru Divine Intervention then skip to Repentless as their best efforts. Those other albums had a some bangers without a doubt. But just didn't capture my full attention.

Back