• ✋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro!

The Iron Sheik

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looks damn good for 81FB_IMG_1679180948618.jpg

Hell, looks like he'd wanna slam down a few opponents in the ring. At 81 he still is an imposing figure...he's aged well.

A real blast from the past...I remember watching his matches in the early 80s. Was quite amazing!

I remember him. I was youngsters back then but a big WWF fan. He looks really good for 81.

Looks great for his age. He coached the US Olympic wrestling in the early 80s if I remember correctly. Greco Roman wrestling

I love this guy. I remember back in early 80's he was the one that put Hulk Hogan's career on fire. He won the belt and was always bad mouthing USA with his manager Fredie Blasi until Hulk came along. I was at the match at Olympic Gardens in LA which is now a church when Hogan beat him for the title. I remember his signature move the Camel Clutch.
He was a true Olympic wrestler from Iran. He was very entertaining.

I started watching him about 1972 when he was wrestling for the AWA. He progressed through many organizations over the years.

The Iron Sheik, pro wrestling legend and Hall of Famer, dies at 81​

Just seen the article on ESPN. RIP

The Iron Sheik, pro wrestling legend and Hall of Famer, dies at 81​

Just seen the article on ESPN. RIP
Wow saw that come across my feed...RIP.

WoW Im sorry to hear that he has passed away. So many great memories of the epic battels with Sgt. Slaughter and then Hogan. I can still hear him yelling "Iran number one!!!!!!"
R.I.P. Sir

Back