• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

The Eagle has landed

PolishRifle

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My pack arrived this afternoon. Shipping was so quick it may as well have been walked over by my neighbor.

This was my 2nd order with SB, and I've been really impressed with his responsiveness and lightning-fast delivery times. I even received a tracking number within an hour of my funds clearing.

Looking forward to this blast. In fact, I just pinned some NPP and took my first dose of Anavar.

Attachments

• IMG_2048.jpg
    IMG_2048.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2047.jpg
    IMG_2047.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 30

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice labels. Impressive T/A

I have a few of my guys using them atm. I have one guy very happy with the speed.

I will certainly post the information I get regarding quality etc. When I get it.

Seems like these guys are making a positive move. I can respect that.

heavyhitter

Board Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score

I have a few of my guys using them atm. I have one guy very happy with the speed.

I will certainly post the information I get regarding quality etc. When I get it.

That’s what we’re shooting for. Quick turnaround, outstanding customer service, and tested quality products

heavyhitter

Board Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
My pack arrived this afternoon. Shipping was so quick it may as well have been walked over by my neighbor.

This was my 2nd order with SB, and I've been really impressed with his responsiveness and lightning-fast delivery times. I even received a tracking number within an hour of my funds clearing.

Looking forward to this blast. In fact, I just pinned some NPP and took my first dose of Anavar.
Very nice score brother. We just posted an hplc on this batch of Anavar last week and it came in just a hair over 27 mgs per tab

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score

Nice score there my brother id welcome you to the SB team but you’re already on board 😉

Nice! and Thanks for the kind words… SB is killing it lately

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score

Absolutely brother… thank you!! Glad to see happy customers getting their gear fast. I can still remember the days of waiting months for gear!!! Absolutely terrible waiting as I’m impatient as hell!

SB doing tracking numbers 24 hours after payment received is unheard of…

heavyhitter

Board Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
Absolutely brother… thank you!! Glad to see happy customers getting their gear fast. I can still remember the days of waiting months for gear!!! Absolutely terrible waiting as I’m impatient as hell!

SB doing tracking numbers 24 hours after payment received is unheard of…
My first ever order was from Alinshop about 20 years ago for some omnadren amps and I waited almost 4 months. I was so nervous I had gotten took lol

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
My first ever order was from Alinshop about 20 years ago for some omnadren amps and I waited almost 4 months. I was so nervous I had gotten took lol
Yup hahaha. I’ve ordered from Alinshop before and some I wont name… but months and months later packs would arrive. Pshhhhh!!! Fck those days!! 😂😂