• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

The captains life log

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Small steps..but always Forward..
Hell..Man get used to having to dial things in..
In MA you learn 100's of technics and practice for yrs on yrs..as time passes you'll see what works best for YOU..
I like to call it my"bread & butter"..
And in the end,you'll have 3..5..or Hell 10 things that are Nearly Perfect..95% perfect...
This is one of mine... Philosophy on Life
Perfect practice makes...Perfection..!!
Z...

Capthowdy87

Registered Member
Reaction score
Small steps..but always Forward..
Hell..Man get used to having to dial things in..
In MA you learn 100's of technics and practice for yrs on yrs..as time passes you'll see what works best for YOU..
I like to call it my"bread & butter"..
And in the end,you'll have 3..5..or Hell 10 things that are Nearly Perfect..95% perfect...
This is one of mine... Philosophy on Life
Perfect practice makes...Perfection..!!
Z...

Ah once again correct. I am fucking impatient

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glycomann

Registered Member
Reaction score
It’s new updates went dark for a little bit. Not intentional I just forgot I was doing this shit. Everything is going really well other than the fact that I’m a fucking noob and I made the new mistake of course of underestimating how much body fat I actually had cutting calories too much doing too much cardio too soon you know the typical noob shit . I am back on track now starting over.

How much weight did you drop all told from being off? A good estimate is 6-8 lbs is water inside and outside the muscle, just basically hyperemia.

Capthowdy87

Registered Member
Reaction score
How much weight did you drop all told from being off? A good estimate is 6-8 lbs is water inside and outside the muscle, just basically hyperemia.

Bro honestly I really didn’t lose much weight. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be. I had this image in my mind of like ..I don’t know if you know who is Vitor Belfort is but if you don’t check him out. His body fucking melted after he couldn’t take Roids anymore. So I thought that was gonna happen to me and it didn’t. I was not as full and hard as when being on test and primo . But after I came off the first 2 weeks I kinda looked and felt shitty . But I kept on my eating and training where in the past I would not . Then my body leveled out after a few weeks and I was like 5-6 lbs less off cycle . I still had a lean pleasing physique . It just wasn’t enhanced looking any more .
The pictures I posted in the feed above here or what I looked like after being off for a few months and I think When I took the picture I had done my first shot two days before that. So it wasn’t doing anything to my physique yet.

Glycomann

Registered Member
Reaction score
Bro honestly I really didn’t lose much weight. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be. I had this image in my mind of like ..I don’t know if you know who is Vitor Belfort is but if you don’t check him out. His body fucking melted after he couldn’t take Roids anymore. So I thought that was gonna happen to me and it didn’t. I was not as full and hard as when being on test and primo . But after I came off the first 2 weeks I kinda looked and felt shitty . But I kept on my eating and training where in the past I would not . Then my body leveled out after a few weeks and I was like 5-6 lbs less off cycle . I still had a lean pleasing physique . It just wasn’t enhanced looking any more .
The pictures I posted in the feed above here or what I looked like after being off for a few months and I think When I took the picture I had done my first shot two days before that. So it wasn’t doing anything to my physique yet.

Vitor Belfort really did deflate and soften. Two different people on and off.

Capthowdy87

Registered Member
Reaction score
Vitor Belfort really did deflate and soften. Two different people on and off.

Yea bro Real bad . The only thing I can think of is why he melted that bad is because he wasn’t training like a bodybuilder and eating like one. He was eating like a fighter and training like one. Lots of cardio . For sure a poor diet as well.

Capthowdy87

Registered Member
Reaction score
UPDATE! The kid is back on track ! When I started this week I told myself no matter what I’m gonna fucking kill this diet . I reset everything . Removed anything that wouldn’t be considered optimum for the environment Im trying to create . I mare sure I was consistent and it’s already paid off I’m on my 3rd week of the cycle and I can feel little sex drive increase and more energy . No dumb ass tren sides so far . As I’ve said before if that shit touched my mental state in the slightest at 200mg a week I’m Fuckin done with it forever for real. But other then that no other sides to report . My bp hasn’t changed at all yet either . Been constant around 119/70 five or take a few points . I am taking carditone as well. NO fat burners . No Fucking clen or t3 . Raw ass gains with diet and hard work.

Capthowdy87

Registered Member
Reaction score
Here’s my diet right now at 173 lbs and dropping . Last 2 weeks i stalled so I re did this shit . I’m only doing 30 mins of cardio 5 x a week.

5 scrambled eggs
10g grass fed butter

1.5 cups rice
6oz forbid Turkey
Green beans

1 cup rice
6oz chicken
Pineapples

Shake
Rice crispy treat
200g pinapple

1.5 cups rice
6oz ground turkey
Green beans
1 tb Mac oil

Last meal never carbs . Meat or eggs with some type of fat . Sometimes I’ll do a shake and eat peanut butter with celery sticks bc it curbs my sweet tooth at night.

Capthowdy87

Registered Member
Reaction score
Physique update . I’m happy with how this is going . I am on track . This week starts the 4th week of the blend @50mgs Eod . No Fuckin fat burners no t3 none of that shit. I do use a pre workout every day. No other drugs . No ai nothing. So far no sides at all especially mental at this dose . Over all I feel good . Like I’ve said b4 if any thing at all changes with my metal health the cycle ends . I havnt used tren in years bc of this but I feel like I am strong enough mentally today and have the knowledge to handle the compound much better then before . So far so good. Any changes in mood/ irritability you name it I’m done ! This isnt the best pic and clearly I can’t pose lol so that’s not helping either
b482f43634738be3dfedf19998438c07.png

Capthowdy87

Registered Member
Reaction score
Today is an odd day. I have zero energy bc I have been working 7 days a week 8-8. During the week and 10-4 Saturday Sunday. Sleep schedule is messed up bc I Just started this. We schedule . Calories are kinda low too so that’s not helping . What’s weird is I had no energy but I can tell the gear is staring to peak bc my strength was up like crazy . I just didn’t go nuts with it . But I could tell bc some of the weight I normally use was going up pretty damn ez so that surprised me.

Capthowdy87

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I felt much better by the end of the day . So here’s a run down of my schedule now bc I am working at the gym again and taking clients . That is going incredible btw and my self and my partner are making big moves that I will announce here in the next few weeks !

Wake up 7am
Black coffee
Go in my garage/home gym .
15-20 aggressive stretching routine
20-30 mins Muay Thai bag work mixed with some body weight cardio movements .
After pack meals for full day . Shower .
First meal is 9am
I’m in the gym all day untill around 8pm typically . Train clients in the am. At 12 meal 2
Prework get ready to train 12:30-3
Bike warm up 8-10 mins easy ride head phones on eyes closed mentally preparing for war .
Weight training typically 1 hour . Cardio 30 mins . 15 mins walk incline . 15min jog . I usually don’t run cuz I hate it. But now I am obsessed with Muay Thai and my endurance sux ass so now I like running bc I I have a purpose for it. Next 20 mins aggressive stretching. I’m working on extreme flexibility and mobility each trying to complete the full van dam split . Also to improve my Muay Thai fighting technique. I almost there . I’ll post pics when I get it over the next few weeks . Next Muay Thai bag work. 20-30 mins . Normally it’s around 20 mins depending on how I feel .
Next post work out meal 3pm . Train clients and my family in the evening . 6pm meal 4. Usually leaving gym 7-8 . If. Last meal 9-10pm . Wake up and fucking do it again. The bag work isn’t always crazy . I do sweat and all but I’m more so working the technique. So not going balls to the wall. Sometimes I do haha .it’s so much fun when you get into it . Same meals same time everyday . WATER . I keep forgetting this . I drink a MIN of 1 gallon a day. That’s on a bad. Typically I’m 1.5 gallons . I take a gallon jug to work everyday and make sure I finish it by the end of the day . But I always end up drinking more then between my shake , diet soda with last meal. Pre workout ect . Don’t think I missed anything . But my body is looking crazier by the day. I have no idea what this mutation has in store bc the gear has definitely not peaked yet . My dose is low af so I have room to go up a little . I’m
Leaner then I have ever been and the fat is still coming off . Once I make a better dent in the progress I’ll post another pic ! Few more weeks

Capthowdy87

Registered Member
Reaction score
Looking good Brother..
Z...

Thank you bro ! I’m trying man. I’m doing really well and I’m happy with it . Only thing that sux is the last few days I’m super drained . Not doing everyday shit . But during training I’m burning out quick I think it’s cuz my food is on the low side and my bf is really getting low now . I’m still eating 175-200f carbs a day on training days

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
I hate diet for cutting..rather increase cardio..than starve..
Z...

Capthowdy87

Registered Member
Reaction score
I hate diet for cutting..rather increase cardio..than starve..
Z...

I agree . I’m doing quit a bit of cardio . I’m always hitting the bag even outside my schedulers times . Like today I got off work early . I went to the gym hit back and legs . 30 mins cardio . Came home . Stretching and bag work . I don’t feel like I’m starving at all. I don’t really get that hungry when I eat in my times .