• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The bright side!

I'm probably gonna get my kids a puppy we will be able to spend all day at home and house break it, already calling people who have boxer pups

I'm probably gonna get my kids a puppy we will be able to spend all day at home and house break it, already calling people who have boxer pups
Get a rottweiler dude. If you want i can connect you to a friend in LA. He got me a puppy from Germany.
A bodybuilder should have a bodybuilder k9 friend.

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

Get a rottweiler dude. If you want i can connect you to a friend in LA. He got me a puppy from Germany.

I want one so bad but my girl doesn’t like them :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a rotty for several years but their hips allways go out, it was so sad we had to have her put down and buried her in the front yard under her favorite tree. It was so bad at the end she couldn’t even walk and we had to carry her outside to take a poop or piss and clean her with baby wipes. Really sad time

I had a rotty for several years but their hips allways go out, it was so sad we had to have her put down and buried her in the front yard under her favorite tree. It was so bad at the end she couldn’t even walk and we had to carry her outside to take a poop or piss and clean her with baby wipes. Really sad time

Bro that's just bad breeding.
Get a good working line rottie.
None of my rotts ever had hip issues
I buy puppies from Hip dysplasia and elbow dysplasia free pedigree

They are excellent with kids even.
My 3 year old daughter practically uses it as a pillow and sometimes as a pony.

Come on, theres always a way around to convincing your girl.
Be a little creative

been looking at boxers, I would prefer a bulldog but I had 3 and they all were medical nightmares, plus keeping my family in the boxer theme

IML Gear Cream!
been looking at boxers, I would prefer a bulldog but I had 3 and they all were medical nightmares, plus keeping my family in the boxer theme
Rotts are like boxers. Just bigger and better

been searching craigslist and found a place with a whole home gym package, going to straighten out my garage and get this going
I bought a few things a couple days ago.

Already had a power rack, Bb, 300# weights, plate loaded dumbells but, got a safety squat bar, landmine, single hand Bb attachment and a t bar Bb attachment.

This will hold me over.

I've gotten all my stuff from Titan fitness. They have good prices and the equipment is solid. Really thinking about putting a new machine in here every month for a while.....

Already had a power rack, Bb, 300# weights, plate loaded dumbells but, got a safety squat bar, landmine, single hand Bb attachment and a t bar Bb attachment.

This will hold me over.

I've gotten all my stuff from Titan fitness. They have good prices and the equipment is solid. Really thinking about putting a new machine in here every month for a while.....
I just looked at their site. Prices are actually pretty reasonable

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

EX fix, get the puppy & get rid of the girl or get a different girl.
If u r really patient get a girl thats allready got the puppy!!
Win Win ;-) !!!

Growing up we had a German bloodline Rottweiler. Amazing dog and if someone does get a Rottweiler only get the German bloodline. Stay away from the American version. German s are the far superior bloodline and overall look way better. My bro has had 3 thru the years best dogs he's ever had.

Check out the Olde English Bulldogge. You get as close to an English as you can get with much less health problems. We've got one and the only problem in his three years is he overheats in the summer if we let him run and play too much without making him chill for a while. Best temperament with kids in a dog I've had.

Check out the Olde English Bulldogge. You get as close to an English as you can get with much less health problems. We've got one and the only problem in his three years is he overheats in the summer if we let him run and play too much without making him chill for a while. Best temperament with kids in a dog I've had.
I had an alpha blue blood he was awesome could jump like a cat but we had to get knee surgery, and he had acne on his chin and anal sac issues. kinda dont need more aggravation in a pet

This will hold me over.

Damn homeboy, that Rep pay must be good

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

walmart has some good deals on power racks, the plates are fucking expensive tho, I got way too much shit in my garage, trying to reorganize it to fit gym equipment is a workout in itself

Back