• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

testosterone undecanoate

Hummm…I can’t think of their name, but there is a frequent poster who uses Aveed and likes it. I have been somewhat interest in this really long ester, but not brave enough to make the jump.

I remember the oral version... Anadriol
Dumbo palumbo just put up a youtube vid about it saying its the strongest oral hes ever tried... I call bullshit... I remember them brown gel caps and they worked but not the strongest oral ever.

I’d like to try it. Never heard of it before until today lol…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never knew it was an ester lol

I saw the video today. Buddy was asking me about it. Now I’m interested in it myself

It's just Test with a long half life. There's nothing special about it. I have 2 vials in my night stand. It's used more for TRT

It's just Test with a long half life. There's nothing special about it. I have 2 vials in my night stand. It's used more for TRT
What is the typical TRT-ish dose? Is it something like 750mg once every 3 weeks?

IML Gear Cream!
What is the typical TRT-ish dose? Is it something like 750mg once every 3 weeks?
The recommended dose is 3 mL (750 mg) injected intramuscularly, followed by 3 mL (750 mg) injected after 4 weeks, then 3 mL (750 mg) injected every 10 weeks thereafter.

Its in my Sustanon

Test Und is good if you’re not or can’t pin for a week or two like on vacation or business trips.

And it’s in most Sustanons and Test blends.

I haven’t used it by itself.

I didn’t know it was an ester.”

Funny, I didn’t know if “tuna fish” was fish or chicken. The can says “Chicken from the Sea”.

Test Und is good if you’re not or can’t pin for a week or two like on vacation or business trips.

And it’s in most Sustanons and Test blends.

I haven’t used it by itself.
I always have a couple vials on hand incase I have to travel unexpectedly.

Back