• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test, Tren, Masteron and Anadrol cycle (Low dose)

jrogers2232008

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am currently Running Test 400 mgs Tren ace 200 mgs masteron 300mgs weekly, would anadrol be good to add to the mixture? lets say 25-50 mgs tops? Would that be a waste of the masteron cycle? I have hernia surgery April 6th? and for shits and giggles i thought about throwing Anadrol to the end of the cycle. During surgery I will be out for a month and a half minimum which at that point I will be running Test 200 mgs weekly and 1500 iu of hcg? Is anadrol worth throwing in given how many days I have left etc?

I am currently Running Test 400 mgs Tren ace 200 mgs masteron 300mgs weekly, would anadrol be good to add to the mixture? lets say 25-50 mgs tops? Would that be a waste of the masteron cycle? I have hernia surgery April 6th? and for shits and giggles i thought about throwing Anadrol to the end of the cycle. During surgery I will be out for a month and a half minimum which at that point I will be running Test 200 mgs weekly and 1500 iu of hcg? Is anadrol worth throwing in given how many days I have left etc?
I wouldn’t add anything else, if anything I’d be down to test only. You’re about to lose a bunch of gains during your recovery, not sure why on Tren this close to surgery or why you would add anadrol.

Running low dose tren to keep the strength gains for now, but also burning some body fat in the meantime. I have a beach vacation during Memorial Day weekend and trying to stay optimal with minimal body fat? I know Anadrol and Tren is a no go due to harsh side effects? Just curious if the mixture is any good at low dose, the plan during recovery is a strict diet, rest low dose test and 1500 iu hcg and cardio eventually

You have surgery in 2 weeks. Get off everything but test. You want your body as stress free and healthy as possible.

Good point, I wanted to run that protocol after surgery, but there is not much of a difference now and then. Any gym tips after hernia surgery?

I wouldn’t add the Anadrol, not because of the liver toxicity with it and Tren, I’ve ran both with the anadrol PWO at 50mgs sporadically not daily. Combo of both gives me death heartburn, but I feel like your plan going in is to try and pack on as much as possible so you can hold more during recovery, but anadrol gonna put more water on you, make you stronger and fuller right before surgery then surgery day and post all that water and fullness gonna go. If anything I’d be down to a cruise already to get my body a break, plus your recovery time. Make sure markers are gtg and as soon as you’ve recovered blast off again. Should be plenty of time. Gains should bounce back nicely if you keep a solid diet.

I wouldn’t add the Anadrol, not because of the liver toxicity with it and Tren, I’ve ran both with the anadrol PWO at 50mgs sporadically not daily. Combo of both gives me death heartburn, but I feel like your plan going in is to try and pack on as much as possible so you can hold more during recovery, but anadrol gonna put more water on you, make you stronger and fuller right before surgery then surgery day and post all that water and fullness gonna go. If anything I’d be down to a cruise already to get my body a break, plus your recovery time. Make sure markers are gtg and as soon as you’ve recovered blast off again. Should be plenty of time. Gains should bounce back nicely if you keep a solid diet.
Amen! Heart burn is the worst I agree, at normal doses over a year ago, I was ready to be on my death bed with heart burn, Recovery mode it is, thanks again

Good point, I wanted to run that protocol after surgery, but there is not much of a difference now and then. Any gym tips after hernia surgery?

None, other than take it easy easing back in and listen to you Dr.

The suggestions sound wise to me but I have to be honest the best cycle I ran was with tren, test, and drol, moderate doses. Maybe good after your surgery. I also don't run tren over 6 weeks and orals 4 or so, split into 2 weeks at a time with a month break for longevity (I'm in my 50s). I don't run harsh orals much or with tren anymore, although doing 20mg SD for a couple of weeks now w/test, nandrolone, Mast. 😊

I learned awhile back to not run Tren ace, Drol, Test and masteron at moderate to high doses, Side effects for some like me were harsh, Lethargic, vomiting, high blood pressure. Sounds like I just need to switch to the HCG for a two month recovery period, and bite the dust, basically start back over after my recovery. Shit happens and injuries just have to be patient and come back strong

Back