• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test mast tren blend????

Bigbadwolf04

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So planning on doing a cut cycle for summer.

2 options coming of cruise dose of test e at 180mg.

Can either run test e 200 mast e 200 and tren a 50mgs eod.

Or my guy has a blend
50mgs of test p mast p and tren a and pin eod???

Easy
IME- pick what your most likely to take in a timely, consistent manner around your lifestyle (work,kids,wife,job,friends,training) .

Max
More in-depth answer:
If your very meticulous; IMO personally like separately….but both is the real answer. I’ve had times when a blend is needed due to - 1000 reasons from - where or who is around me, disposables(pins/barrels/etc), travel schedule, etc . Type of schedule really impacts most now.
Availablity/Money vs Exact Analysis:aren’t needed if you have a solid source.
giphy.gif

Blends are over rated. You are better off to buy what you want and make your own blend in the same barrel. It also gives you the option of blending more of one over the others depending on how you are responding. The only reason I would do a blend is if it were a lot cheaper for the same amount of drug. I have never seen that to be the case. Just a lot of hype in my opinion.

Easy
IME- pick what your most likely to take in a timely, consistent manner around your lifestyle (work,kids,wife,job,friends,training) .

Max
More in-depth answer:
If your very meticulous; IMO personally like separately….but both is the real answer. I’ve had times when a blend is needed due to - 1000 reasons from - where or who is around me, disposables(pins/barrels/etc), travel schedule, etc . Type of schedule really impacts most now.
giphy.gif

Thanks man. So it's alright to mix esters. Like test e mast e and tren a

Yes. You can mix any esters you want in the same syringe. Or different syringes, dose frequency based on the particular ester(s) in question etc.

So if I'm cruising already on test e prob easier to just stay with that get the mast e and then the tren a. Instead I would have to stop the e and hop on the mix and then it'd be tough switching over back to e right?

I always ran tren as a short ester. Pin the test and mast 2 days a week and then pin the tren either eod or ed. I liked the ed protocol the best because I seemed to tolerate it better. Backfill a slin pin and it is a piece of cake.

Easy

Max
More in-depth answer:
giphy.gif

Hahaha! Uh, what? You’re killin me smalls.

Depends on how you like to dose your compounds. I like to run my mast equal to my tren and my test higher. So I save money with the blend and it's less volume. All add some test e to get my level where I want.

I literally ran your first layout for my first tren run. Went great but wish I would have upped the masteron to 300 or 400. I just ordered a blend this time around for the summer just to make things easier.

Back