• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test levels on Gear Church test e

Matt88

Team P.S.L.
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
200mg per week split into 2 100mg pins. Lab work is 3 days since last pin.

Perfection. Thanks gc!
0aee01a788b339b5ea45eee26a0c7231.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

200mg per week split into 2 100mg pins. Lab work is 3 days since last pin.

Perfection. Thanks gc!
0aee01a788b339b5ea45eee26a0c7231.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Enjoy my friend

I’m taking 1ml a week.. so anywhere between 250mg and 350mg based off the label and test results.

Had “surprise” labs get done. Pinned have ml on Sunday night and bloodwork drawn Tuesday afternoon.

Results came back at 1850.

I’m taking 1ml a week.. so anywhere between 250mg and 350mg based off the label and test results.

Had “surprise” labs get done. Pinned have ml on Sunday night and bloodwork drawn Tuesday afternoon.

Results came back at 1850.

Very nice number !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol never expect anything else but great results , been using gearchurch for years and no reason to go anywhere else .

I was taking 160mg per week (pharma grade) from TRT clinic. Best numbers I had were just above 1100. These numbers are just fn rad!

It looks like your pinning around 350mg a week. I was told by a very knowledgeable guy that's been in this buisness for a long time that if you take the number of mg per week and multiply it by about 4 that should give u a very close estimate of what your test levels should be on your blood work. And if you do that with your bloodwork it comes out to be right around 350mg. which is what GC has posted results to show that his Test E is closer to 350mg/ml.

It looks like your pinning around 350mg a week. I was told by a very knowledgeable guy that's been in this buisness for a long time that if you take the number of mg per week and multiply it by about 4 that should give u a very close estimate of what your test levels should be on your blood work. And if you do that with your bloodwork it comes out to be right around 350mg. which is what GC has posted results to show that his Test E is closer to 350mg/ml.
never heard of such a thing.
and numbers in hand, the gap that exists is too much to be able to hypothesize a theory like that.

Matt is taking 200 mg a week, multiply by 4 and get 800. his effective value is 1482, a difference of 682 which compared to 800 is 85% error. quite a bit I would say

Get Shredded!
and numbers in hand, the gap that exists is too much to be able to hypothesize a theory like that.

Matt is taking 200 mg a week, multiply by 4 and get 800. his effective value is 1482, a difference of 682 which compared to 800 is 85% error. quite a bit I would say
News to me as well. I just pin it to win it.

That would mean he's really taking about 350mg a week which has been stated is probably closer to what GC test E is.

But I agree there is always room for error and I admit this isn't something I've come up with but when I do the math on my past bloodwork I can divide my total testosterone value by 4 and it's very close to the amount of mg per week of Test I was on.

Just saying not trying to argue.

That would mean he's really taking about 350mg a week which has been stated is probably closer to what GC test E is.

But I agree there is always room for error and I admit this isn't something I've come up with but when I do the math on my past bloodwork I can divide my total testosterone value by 4 and it's very close to the amount of mg per week of Test I was on.

Just saying not trying to argue.
It differs individual to individual. I know a few friends who get 10x multipliers meanwhile I get 3.5-5x depending on life factors. Which also play a huge role on your total test numbers as well. Too much variables to give a blanket equation.

The bottle says 250mg/ml and I was pinning 100mg (0.4ml) twice per week so I was reporting based on what the bottle says and yeah I know what I am doing. 🤣 😂

Is GC Test overdosed? I'm sure it is a little overdosed but hell I will take that ANY day over under dosed.

Based on what I know and have seen from multiple different lab results on my self using different brands I am definitely a high responder.

To put a specific multipler on everyone is absolutely crazy talk! You should be able to figure out what your personal multipler is if you have enough data points (lab values on different doses) but to say it's the same for everyone is crazy.

As it has been said there are SO many factors that can impact total test values from person to person and even your own over the course of time. There is tons of articles and videos on the web discussing this. It's no secret 😜

For reference my Dr uses the lab test type that max at 1500 and 200mg test pinned once a week puts me over the 1500 mark. Prior to having a testicle removed about 5 years ago, 200mg once a week put me at 850 consistently. Lots of variables at play...

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Back