• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test level is 320, but "normal."

jorgerod

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got my test level checked because 2 years ago I had testicular cancer and ever since I've felt sluggish and low sex drive. My test levels came back at 320 but doc says that's normal level and no trt.

My question is what mg test a week would put me toward the high normal level. I'm 32 in pretty good shape work out regular. I just want to overall feel better.

Did you also get your vitamin D levels checked?

What's your bodyfat level?

Do you get 8hrs of sleep per night?

Vitamin D levels are fine

Bodyfat is around 13-14 % 6' 195

7-8 hrs sleep at night.

150-200 mg per week test c or e should put you towards highend of normal. 200mg a week is what my doc has me on and I'm right at top of normal borderline high.

Bro I'm 26 and had 3 tests ran over a period of a year and everyone came back below 240. I'm normal too said the doc. So I just do it myself. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck the doctor. "Within normal range" is not optimal to maintain quality of life.

You should look into TRT and a new dr.

Warrior

^^ exactly. My doctor wanted me on 200mg a MONTH!! I told her that I feel better at the high end of normal. I'm now on 200mg a week

Fuck the doctor. "Within normal range" is not optimal to maintain quality of life.

You should look into TRT and a new dr.

Warrior

This! Many doctors see "normal" and go "oh you're fine, you don't need trt." My normal level is around 500 and I feel a bit sluggish and shitty. I do my own trt but that's because I wouldn't have insurance to cover it anyways. Id recommend finding a doctor willing to put you on trt if your insurance will cover it.

IML Gear Cream!
Got my test level checked because 2 years ago I had testicular cancer and ever since I've felt sluggish and low sex drive. My test levels came back at 320 but doc says that's normal level and no trt.

My question is what mg test a week would put me toward the high normal level. I'm 32 in pretty good shape work out regular. I just want to overall feel better.

Your Doc is a fucking asshole who doesn't give a shit about being proactive with your health. Its "good enough" where it is.

My dr has me on 80mg and it only keeps me at 650 but I take it twice a week(160 mg)week he won't give me more because of my hemoglobin will up over 17ng, risk for blood clots I guess. I said I will take a baby aspirin. So now I'm looking for a better source.

Normal? For who? A boy, 85 year old man. They don't call it practicing medicine for no reason. How is it ok for me to drink and smoke but not to improve my quality of life through working out and taking test, Or any other gear?

Anything below 550 for a guy in his 30's is way too low in my book. (And my anti aging doc as well)

How long ago was your chemo and radiation? It took me a while to snap out of the hellhole of chemotherapy. I met an indo who put me on HRT almost immediately and kept raising the dose until I felt better. He didnt care about levels - just how I felt. Keep looking and stay away from female doctors for HRT.

It may not be necessary to find a new doctor, but getting a second opinion certainly won’t hurt. It seems to me that primary care doctors are somewhat reluctant to prescribe testosterone. My PCP told me that my testosterone was “completely within the normal range”. It was 250. So I went for a second opinion. That doctor said that 250 was way too low. Yes, it was within “the range”, but he wanted my level to be at the top, around 1100. So he gave me Test Cyp. I had all of the standard symptoms of low T, but since starting the therapy, everything has completely turned around. If you have trouble with a regular doctor, find an anti-aging clinic - one of the places that specializes in men’s health and weight loss. They almost always use hormone treatments, and they will work with you. You’ll get regular testing to make sure it’s having the right effect, and no hassles from the doctor.

I’m on 200mg/week of Test C which keeps me at the right level.

Get a second, third, and fourth opinion if that's what it takes, 320 at 32 is low. Also make sure if you decide to go this route you realize it's a life long commitment, five years from now you get tight on money and drop the TRT, you're going feel much worse. My opinion is you only live once, might as well be to the fullest, even if means pinning once or twice a week.

Yup i started trt at 30, test was at 350, doc said no way its NORMAL! Really? Cmon, went to a clinic and thats all she wrote... Scripts that is....hcg, test, adex,

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Get Shredded!

Fuck the Dr bro. They told me the same shit. Personally I’d start at 200 mg a week split the the dose 100 every 3.5 days. See how you feel. There’s gotta be a sweet spot for your body where it feels the best. The drs numbers are bs

Fuck the Dr bro. They told me the same shit. Personally I’d start at 200 mg a week split the the dose 100 every 3.5 days. See how you feel. There’s gotta be a sweet spot for your body where it feels the best. The drs numbers are bs
BRO, this post is 9 years old!!!!!! Look at the dates things are posted

I had a test done a few years back and my T tevel was a whopping 30. My dr. Said “normal” levels were between 300-800 for my age group.

Back