• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Test level advice

Wildmandt

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
whats up guys

looking for a little advice. Was running 1m 250mg per week split into two pins Monday and Thursday levels was high and I had some severe break out of acne on arms and chest. So I decided to cut back and did pins once a week at .5m acne clearing up and I feel great but I have definitely lost strength.
had blood work checked again and result are great for the smaller Pin but I’m wondering because of the loss in strength should I go back to two pins a week? Any advice appreciated
294E319C-F75F-4DB2-B4A7-02B74BDE9DC0.jpeg

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You are still in a super physiological range at 1324

Well above "HRT" levels

You did not say which labs you presented above

For HRT purposes, a number per say is not the most important factor. How you feel and how you tolerate the dosage is far more important

If you want additional strength you can always add low dose DHT to the mix, some creatine HCL, some MK677 or HGH are options that improve strength pretty rapidly and safely in addition to HRT.

Wildmandt

Registered Member
Reaction score
You are still in a super physiological range at 1324

Well above "HRT" levels

You did not say which labs you presented above

For HRT purposes, a number per say is not the most important factor. How you feel and how you tolerate the dosage is far more important

If you want additional strength you can always add low dose DHT to the mix, some creatine HCL, some MK677 or HGH are options that improve strength pretty rapidly and safely in addition to HRT.
The 1324 was in September I’m currently at 889
using creatine monohydrate should I switch?
honestly don’t no what MK677 is but will research it

Glycomann

Registered Member
Reaction score
If you want to be on a solid TRT then stay where you are. If you want to enhance then add something. As far as the acne, shower more frequently. If i don't shower 2x a day I get some breakouts. acne is caused by bacteria on the skin living off of the oil your skin produxes. The fix is to wash away the excess oils by showering more frequently.