• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test, EQ, Clen

Sierra2500hd

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking at a first time stack of Test, EQ, Clen. I typically focus on power, but am looking to lean out. Looking for recommendations and experiences with Clen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Start at 20 mcg , slowly increase by increments of 20mcg as you see fit , I wouldn’t go over 100mcg

As you up dose split it into 20 mcg doses ie don’t take 100 all at once

I just finished out two weeks of clen, started at 20 and increased every few days, I ended up at 90 yesterday and today. Love working out on clen, can’t wait for 2 weeks to go by so I can start again. Drink lots of water and supplement with taurine

If antihistamines clear the receptors then why can I now tolerate 90mcg, shouldn’t I still be getting the same effect with 20?

IML Gear Cream!
Just a fyi guys zzquill is the exact same thing add benadryl and its cheeper and higher mgs..... don't believe me look up the ingredients yourself.....

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Just a fyi guys zzquill is the exact same thing add benadryl and its cheeper and higher mgs..... don't believe me look up the ingredients yourself.....

Yes, diphenhydramine is the active ingredient in Benadryl, it’s in zquil, NyQuil and most of the pm medicines

Yes, diphenhydramine is the active ingredient in Benadryl, it’s in zquil, NyQuil and most of the pm medicines
Yup, benedryl is sold as an antihistimine and zzzquil is sold as a sleep aid at twice the dosage and half the price..... my point being its a easy way to save a few bucks. ... I'll be giving this s try since ill be running clen very shortly.

Back