• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test E vs. Test Cyp vs. Test Prop

smalld01

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay, so what's everybody's favorite form of test? I know E and Cyp are pretty much the same...but whatever. I'm currently running test E and love it so far. What are ur thought and opinions??:hmm:

Enanthate and Cyp are too close to call for me because they're both longer esters. Just switched to prop recently EOD and already like it more. Nice to know there's less hang time in your system to keep estrogen conversion on the low side

I like e and c because of less frequent pinning, but the rapid return from prop with ed or eod pins is fun too.

I notice a slight bit more of water retention using c than e. But Prop is my favorite.

Well, I just did my first pin yesterday... I'm on Cyp. I've heard from a lot of people (forum and real life) that C doesn't give as much PIP as E. Heard Test P is the best...but hurts like a bitch when injecting by itself. Any truth?

Well, I just did my first pin yesterday... I'm on Cyp. I've heard from a lot of people (forum and real life) that C doesn't give as much PIP as E. Heard Test P is the best...but hurts like a bitch when injecting by itself. Any truth?

I've never heard about or experienced a difference in PIP between Test C and Test E, and any difference that someone has experienced is likely due to something other than the ester itself.

Test P is a shorter-acting ester, and can have more PIP because of this. However, Test P that is brewed properly from quality raw materials should not have PIP that is very noticeable, and should be relatively smooth.

I've never heard about or experienced a difference in PIP between Test C and Test E, and any difference that someone has experienced is likely due to something other than the ester itself.

Test P is a shorter-acting ester, and can have more PIP because of this. However, Test P that is brewed properly from quality raw materials should not have PIP that is very noticeable, and should be relatively smooth.

Thanks for this, Racer.

Back