• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Test E vs prop for cutting

smalld01

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know prop is better for less water retention but is it THAT noticeable? I'm not competing or anything like that just cutting for summer. I hate pinning so I wanted to do E or C instead of prop. Besides manning up and telling me to stop being a bitch about it, any other advice?

GSRacer

Registered Member
Reaction score
It's actually not true that test prop has less water-retention than other esters. Testosterone is testosterone, and the effects on the body are identical, no matter what ester you attach to it. If you don't like pinning frequesntly, you are fine using test E or C on a cut. Test prop just gest into your system (and out of your system) more quickly.

Gs442

Registered Member
Reaction score
It's all according to your diet on what the outcome of your cycle will be

Quadzilla02

Registered Member
Reaction score
I am currently using test E with no issue, like g spot said, its all diet

Nocode8511

Registered Member
Reaction score
It's actually not true that test prop has less water-retention than other esters. Testosterone is testosterone, and the effects on the body are identical, no matter what ester you attach to it. If you don't like pinning frequesntly, you are fine using test E or C on a cut. Test prop just gest into your system (and out of your system) more quickly.

I never thought of using longer esters for a cut. You could easily run for 20 weeks with a proper diet.

Mr.Felipe

Registered Member
Reaction score
I always thought prop was the golden standard for test in a cutting cycle. According to these other posts, I've been wrong all along. Makes sense..... Test is test

Laborer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Test is test, you can cut on almost anything it is all in your diet.

As GS stated, detection time is where prop is very useful. It makes sense touse a short ester test if you are using other short esters like tren a, npp, mast p etc

Reactions: nby