• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

test e pinning drawing air

bigboy1979

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hello all newbie question here. ok I am getting much better with this whole new word I stepped into with pinning. I had something strange happen tonight. I pin in quads. I have no pip yet what so ever no redness sores pimples or lumps. I am pushing 1.2 cc every 72 hours. My question is tonight when I pinned I slowly stuck the pin in, I always do it really slow rather then a quick stab. I was in 1" to 1.25" I use 1.5" pins and don't go all the way in incase of a broken pin, nice to have something to get a hold of to pull it out. well I did a draw back to check for blood and air came in the barrel. freaked me out bad so pulled out made sure needle was tight and pushed air out restuck and good to go but my question is where did the air come from? everything was gtg but I pulled air when checking for blood. I am a perfectionist when it comes to things so I would really like help on the matter. also what would happen in the same spot is pinned everytime? I rotate between muscles on quads now going to do calves next week to try something new.

weizen

Registered Member
Reaction score
This is not a big deal man. You are in muscle tissue here. Essentially, you are trying to suck muscle tissue through the needle. It obviously doesn't pass through. You are just creating vacuum. It's the same concept as when you pull too hard on the syringe when filling the barrel with oil and make a vacuum bubble. It doesn't take much force to create the bubble at all.

Pinning the same spot every time just causes repeated tissue damage. It will eventually scar up. The bigger the needle and more frequent injections will cause it to build faster.

Have fun with the calves. Haven't heard anything good about doing them. Most will recommend against them.

jfreshxo

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've done the same thing. You go to aspirate and expect bubbles but instead u draw up air. When this happens I let go of the plunger and the air disappears and I inject and it's been fine. Happened to me at least 2 or 3 times

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
This is not a big deal man. You are in muscle tissue here. Essentially, you are trying to suck muscle tissue through the needle. It obviously doesn't pass through. You are just creating vacuum. It's the same concept as when you pull too hard on the syringe when filling the barrel with oil and make a vacuum bubble. It doesn't take much force to create the bubble at all.

Pinning the same spot every time just causes repeated tissue damage. It will eventually scar up. The bigger the needle and more frequent injections will cause it to build faster.

Have fun with the calves. Haven't heard anything good about doing them. Most will recommend against them.

Heard same thing about calves. Crazy but hear ppl pinning chest, traps, lats...I can't reach some of these areas. LOL

jeeptree2112

Registered Member
Reaction score
I work with syringes everyday, one reason for air aspiration in the syringe is the needle is not seated tightly to the hub, as well as all the above^^^^^^
It may have been seated fine on pulling the oil out, if recapped or transporting it or anything, you could have loosened it a bit.....

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pinning the same spot over and over will creat an oil build up and eventually become an abscess what do you mean by you rotate muscles on the quad? Which ones are you hitting. Also, good luck on the calves buddy. I guess some have to experience it first. Plan to have the next couple days off and doing absolutely nothing, just in case lol.

SRVAUGHN

Registered Member
Reaction score
i had the loose needle thing a couple times and switched to lure lock syringes. i get 25g 1" at kroger for 17 cents each.