• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test Deca Dbol

Androgenocide

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm wrapping up my first cycle (test and anavar) and I made some really solid strength/size gains. However, I'm tall as a motherfucker and it is going to take some serious work to fill out my lanky frame. I've decided I want to try the golden-era Test Deca Dbol bulking cycle. I feel as though I have a good handle on managing my estrogen but I know that with a 19-nor you have to manage prolactin as well. Is this as simple as .25 mg of caber twice a week and forget about it? How long is prolactin an issue after stopping use of a 19-nor? Also, I'd appreciate some dosage recommendations. I was thinking 600 Test 300 Deca and then 25 mg of Dbol to assess tolerance and if it feels ok go to 50 mg ED.

Any and all thoughts/informing me I'm an idiot are appreciated. I'm not planning on doing this cycle for a number of months and I would like to learn as much as possible.

Well this is my type of cycle..and bet you didn't know I had a custom blend made for this..TestE 300/Deca 200...per cc.
Z...

Try b6 for prolactin I did 1000mg ed on similar cycle, worked good for me, your milage may vary.... my cycle was pretty low dose, 300test 300 deca 50 tbol,...and as always full bloodwork during cycle is the only way to really know where your at....also I'm no expert by any means, I'm sure there are some vets that can chime in and offer sound advice

With just getting done your first ever cycle, truly, you think you have a good understanding with estro management.. Drugs and estro can be pretty slutty at times, and estro can do some funny things right when you think you have it dialed in.. even well seasoned vets have issues from time to time with what would seem like a random estro flair-up.. Truth is , AAS of all sorts will be slutty, some worst than others..

19-nors is a whole different level than dealing with test related estro.. On paper and by theory, we could make suggestions on what you could possibly do, but what happens and what transpires is 2 different things.
Have Tamox on hand and caber.. for an AI do not use ADEX with this, run aromasin at 10-12.5 mgs ED.. Aromasin is quit different than most AI's, further more if you need to use tamox for a fast targeting drug it will be effective, if you tried that with Adex - Adex could have the tendency to block the path and effectiveness of tamox, rendering it useless..

300mgs of nandrolone is a very safe and modest amount that isn't awful with sides.. if you plan on using dbol with it, deffinitly have tamox, and aromasin on hand with caber..

Caber is not always necessary, but often said to people that its a must.. Is it a must, NO, is it safe to have on hand? Absolutely. Caber works very fast actually, so take it only if you get sides.

You can start your cycle with InhibitP (its a supp you can get online or in shops). Its said to help control prolactin levels. I recently started using it as that came as a suggestion from a dear friend, and it seems to work well.
its an over the counter sup..

Good luck..

With just getting done your first ever cycle, truly, you think you have a good understanding with estro management.. Drugs and estro can be pretty slutty at times, and estro can do some funny things right when you think you have it dialed in.. even well seasoned vets have issues from time to time with what would seem like a random estro flair-up.. Truth is , AAS of all sorts will be slutty, some worst than others..

19-nors is a whole different level than dealing with test related estro.. On paper and by theory, we could make suggestions on what you could possibly do, but what happens and what transpires is 2 different things.
Have Tamox on hand and caber.. for an AI do not use ADEX with this, run aromasin at 10-12.5 mgs ED.. Aromasin is quit different than most AI's, further more if you need to use tamox for a fast targeting drug it will be effective, if you tried that with Adex - Adex could have the tendency to block the path and effectiveness of tamox, rendering it useless..

300mgs of nandrolone is a very safe and modest amount that isn't awful with sides.. if you plan on using dbol with it, deffinitly have tamox, and aromasin on hand with caber..

Caber is not always necessary, but often said to people that its a must.. Is it a must, NO, is it safe to have on hand? Absolutely. Caber works very fast actually, so take it only if you get sides.

You can start your cycle with InhibitP (its a supp you can get online or in shops). Its said to help control prolactin levels. I recently started using it as that came as a suggestion from a dear friend, and it seems to work well.

Good luck..

I’ve been running my exemestane @12.5 EOD half of what you mention, no wonder I got gyno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been running my exemestane @12.5 EOD half of what you mention, no wonder I got gyno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your dosage isn't wrong, it's just not right for you. You simply need to make an adjustment that's all, if you have any sensitivity and flare-ups, I would strongly advise throwing in some tamox..

I have been running 700 test and 450 deca for a while now. Although I am not usually a big converter, this time my E2 got a bit higher than I like at 111 so I added about 10mg exemestane/day. Oddly, this is also the first time my prolactin has creeped up a bit but still under the high end of range (don’t recall the number, sorry).
Even so, this time I have been taking 0.5 caber once a week and will retest after four weeks.

Just further illustrates that not only do people respond diferently, but what once was with one’s self, can change next time around.

OP, you will see incredible results from the proposed stack. Just eat until you despise eating.

Good luck..
@Vision

Thanks for your detailed and well thought out reply. This is exactly why I come to this forum.

I have been running 700 test and 450 deca for a while now. Although I am not usually a big converter, this time my E2 got a bit higher than I like at 111 so I added about 10mg exemestane/day. Oddly, this is also the first time my prolactin has creeped up a bit but still under the high end of range (don’t recall the number, sorry).
Even so, this time I have been taking 0.5 caber once a week and will retest after four weeks.

Just further illustrates that not only do people respond diferently, but what once was with one’s self, can change next time around.

OP, you will see incredible results from the proposed stack. Just eat until you despise eating.

Thanks Coach, I've really dialed in my meal prep and have been slamming the calories down (y)

IML Gear Cream!
I ran this cycle for 18 weeks,
Test E 750 Mgs, Deca 400 mgs, dbol 30 mgs
Test E 16 weeks
D bol 5-6 weeks since its 30 mgs
Deca 400 mgs 16 weeks.
AI- You choose
Downside is you will lose any abs you had, but will look huge, mainly due to the deca

I would just keep Caber on hand in case you need it. You probably won't. Prolactin tends to rise along with E2 so usually keeping your E2 in check is enough to keep Prolactin down as well. But keep it on hand and use if you notice prolactin related sides. Caber works pretty quickly and effectively.

I’ve ran this bulking cycle many times and you don’t need to worry about Prolactin. Use PrivateMD labs and maybe get a Prolactin test before and during the cycle to see where it lands but as long as you manage your estrogen levels you should be fine.

I’ve ran this bulking cycle many times and you don’t need to worry about Prolactin. Use PrivateMD labs and maybe get a Prolactin test before and during the cycle to see where it lands but as long as you manage your estrogen levels you should be fine.
Solid advice, thanks for the feedback

I got a buddy on 600 Test and 300 deca atm and he's making crazy gains while staying fairly lean. When I ran this combo in the past I also made crazy gains but when I do this run in the future I'll make a lot more than I did previously bc I've got my diet down to a science now.

Getting my diet nailed down has been the hardest for me but I can now literally eat chicken and rice at every meal and enjoy it! No whey protein needed (Nothing wrong with whey but I think food protein is better for me personally) i of course am not saying you have to eat chicken and rice but what I am saying is you need to find what works for you and stick to it!

When you can look at food and 99% of the time only think of it as fuel and not for pleasure you're going to make Hella progress.

Update:
With 10mg exemestane per day and four 0.5 cabergoline over the last 3-4 weeks my E2 is down to 72pg/mL and prolactin 7.5 ng/mL

I am not a fan of the “take it when you feel it” method. The only real way to qualify and quantify is via bloodwork.
Put this in wrong thread with same title.

Back