Test/Deca blend

Warchild

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Would 200/200 hold in GSO with 2/15 BA/BB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d3ac0n

OG Slacker, 10mg FuckItAll ED
Registered
Reaction score
My apologies, it was cyp. I just went with 200/100.

If thats for trt+ purposes it is fine. But it will hold on 150/150 with no probs whatsoever

Warchild

Registered
Reaction score
If thats for trt+ purposes it is fine. But it will hold on 150/150 with no probs whatsoever

Appreciate it, next brew I’m working out is 200/100/100 cyp/primo/deca but going to try 200/150/100 first to see how it holds. Be nice for cruise & blast. The test/deca held fine and pins great but thinking there might be some pip with all three, not a big deal though but I want to test it first so I don’t spend a bunch of money for a super uncomfortable experience. Might have to put in some EO but who knows.

hangslo

Registered
Reaction score
Appreciate it, next brew I’m working out is 200/100/100 cyp/primo/deca but going to try 200/150/100 first to see how it holds. Be nice for cruise & blast. The test/deca held fine and pins great but thinking there might be some pip with all three, not a big deal though but I want to test it first so I don’t spend a bunch of money for a super uncomfortable experience. Might have to put in some EO but who knows.

It might have a little bite to it due to concentration, but none of those typically cause any PIP. I'm not sure it'll all hold in GSO by itself, though. Only one way to find out.

Warchild

Registered
Reaction score
It might have a little bite to it due to concentration, but none of those typically cause any PIP. I'm not sure it'll all hold in GSO by itself, though. Only one way to find out.

Very true, I have some EO so might do a 50/50 mix

Van_Tri

Registered
Reaction score
I run 800 test and 250 deca. Love it.
One would think you'd go to 400 deca, what's the reason for stopping at 250? You obviously found a sweet spot ... wondering if it's mood, labs, etc

Tjdrama

Registered
Reaction score
One would think you'd go to 400 deca, what's the reason for stopping at 250? You obviously found a sweet spot ... wondering if it's mood, labs, etc
Yeah it’s a decent sweet spot. But I’ve found a few sweet spots.. Plan is to keep my test at 800 and bump my deca to 500. Only reason it was at 250 cause I wasn’t eating as much as I should.. so actually tomorrow, I’ll be bumping up to 800mg of t400 and 500mg deca, and eating much more than I am now. Just want to stock my deep freezer full of the meat I need. So I’ll do 1cc of t400 and 1cc of deca 250 twice a week.

Jbswole40

Valued Member
Board Rep
Reaction score
Yeah it’s a decent sweet spot. But I’ve found a few sweet spots.. Plan is to keep my test at 800 and bump my deca to 500. Only reason it was at 250 cause I wasn’t eating as much as I should.. so actually tomorrow, I’ll be bumping up to 800mg of t400 and 500mg deca, and eating much more than I am now. Just want to stock my deep freezer full of the meat I need. So I’ll do 1cc of t400 and 1cc of deca 250 twice a week.
I like that,I'm doing something similar now.4 -5 weeks in,I need more food too

Tjdrama

Registered
Reaction score
I like that,I'm doing something similar now.4 -5 weeks in,I need more food too
Yeah I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t wasting anything and not getting the full benefits of a good blast. I’ll run that for a few months and really push myself on the food and the weights. But how’s yours coming along? Feeling different? Looking different? Any big changes?

Jbswole40

Valued Member
Board Rep
Reaction score
Yeah I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t wasting anything and not getting the full benefits of a good blast. I’ll run that for a few months and really push myself on the food and the weights. But how’s yours coming along? Feeling different? Looking different? Any big changes?
My training and recovery is improving 💪. I started w high test and low deca,but I'm upping deca to 400 and adding more test,eating more weekly and even more important eating pretty damn clean.i plan this for few months also

Tjdrama

Registered
Reaction score
My training and recovery is improving 💪. I started w high test and low deca,but I'm upping deca to 400 and adding more test,eating more weekly and even more important eating pretty damn clean.i plan this for few months also
Ahh that’s right!! Weren’t you the one who had that health scare!? If so, I hope you’re having a great turn around! And same here with clean eating! I’ve been eating a lot of steak/chicken with rice! Eating clean enough to where I don’t really need a protein shake. Just keeping up with my creatine. All in all, I’ve never felt better. And my wife is always telling me I’m looking better and better. Mind you… a year ago, I weighed 175 at 6’2 and I couldn’t put up 115 on bench lol now I’m at 210 putting up 225.. eating good and great gear does wonders to the mind and body.

Jbswole40

Valued Member
Board Rep
Reaction score
No health scare for me,I'm the guy with the food thread and sex talk lol...good for u ,always great to get compliments, especially from your woman

Tjdrama

Registered
Reaction score
No health scare for me,I'm the guy with the food thread and sex talk lol...good for u ,always great to get compliments, especially from your woman
Ok I have you confused with someone else then haha. But I agree! Makes ya wanna go harder.

Warchild

Registered
Reaction score
My training and recovery is improving . I started w high test and low deca,but I'm upping deca to 400 and adding more test,eating more weekly and even more important eating pretty damn clean.i plan this for few months also

You are getting yoked homie