• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Test and primo for bulking?

ghazni

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just finished cut for a show and loved primo, first time using. Taking a break and planning next cycle in a few months, staying fairly lean but adding size with some excess calories and less cardio.

My question for the fellow over 40 crowd, is there value to adding maybe 400 primo to 600 test for that goal? The primo seemed to add a ton of vascularity and kept estrogen effects at bay, it depresses the hell out of me when high but I felt happy and relaxed on 600 primo with 200 test while cutting.

Anyone over 40 like more than 600 test? Not inclined to go that high unless others find it is manageable and beneficial.

Thx

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
I like those #s..600 test is a great spot for me
200 test - 600 primo or mast would have my estro extremely low..beneficial or manageable depends on you.bloodwork.bloodwork.
On a bulk as you know calorie surplus and estrogen higher will help growth..

zwhit

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've run 200 test and 600+ mast a bunch of times without estrogen problems. That's a myth

ghazni

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've run 200 test and 600+ mast a bunch of times without estrogen problems. That's a myth
200 test 600 primo was for cutting. Am asking about adding mass after competing. Just to be clear. And agree estrogen was low if anything. 28.

Thx Sir

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
I like your plan.i like nandralones for gaining..either way test + primo great to run.
Feel great cycle.imo.

rdm

PSL Athlete
Registered Member
Reaction score
Test and Primo are great together! For a off-season bulk, I would be more worried about getting in the calories than the drugs.

600 Test / 3-400 Primo is A+ in my experience.

ghazni

Registered Member
Reaction score
I like your plan.i like nandralones for gaining..either way test + primo great to run.
Feel great cycle.imo.
Would you add a little deca or npp to that mix maybe jbswole40? Damn deca even with proviron made it tough to get firm though libido was fine last time.

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
Would you add a little deca or npp to that mix maybe jbswole40? Damn deca even with proviron made it tough to get firm though libido was fine last time.

I love npp..my favorite compound. Really been thinking about a cycle like that..I have done really well with test/npp/mast.havnt used it w primo yet.

Src5tt

Registered Member
Reaction score
This will be a good combo. Look forward to watching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just finished cut for a show and loved primo, first time using. Taking a break and planning next cycle in a few months, staying fairly lean but adding size with some excess calories and less cardio.

My question for the fellow over 40 crowd, is there value to adding maybe 400 primo to 600 test for that goal? The primo seemed to add a ton of vascularity and kept estrogen effects at bay, it depresses the hell out of me when high but I felt happy and relaxed on 600 primo with 200 test while cutting.

Anyone over 40 like more than 600 test? Not inclined to go that high unless others find it is manageable and beneficial.

Thx

Personally never heard of using Primo for bulking- just me- npp, deca for sure. Always used primo for cutting, vascularity- and I love it anytime- just not for bulking. But if it works for u- more power too u. Good luck- HR

Dogs_of_War

Reaction score
You want to gain. Run 400- 600 deca or NPP with your test eat right and there you are. GAINS!!! Just my 2 cents.