• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Test/Anavar Cycle

Raider2022

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Better to take Test a few weeks before Anavar or start at the same time?

Also, if doing Anavar cycle with Test, do PCT 2 weeks after Test or take at another time?

Thanks

Raider2022

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ok.....was just wondering because I had different preferences and wanted to get more takes on it....thanks

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Same time and yes two weeks after last injection

Matt88

EP Athlete
Registered Member
Reaction score
Same time for sure. What dosage of anavar? I'd suggest 50-75mg a day but I know people have had good results at 40mg as well.

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Var has a short half life therefore it possible to be ran up to a day prior to starting PCT if funds will allow.

Raider2022

Registered Member
Reaction score
Follow up question.....is either Novaldex or Clomid good for PCT or should someone do both ?

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
Better to take Test a few weeks before Anavar or start at the same time?

Also, if doing Anavar cycle with Test, do PCT 2 weeks after Test or take at another time?

Thanks
These guys know what they're talking about. No need to pin test e more than twice a week. More is just poking holes for no reason imo. Be careful where u get var. J- pal is a good place imo. Personally I've never used an AI. Doesn't mean u don't need too. I have used Nolva only 2 get rid of sore nips from D-bol. Everyone's different though. I would start the var 2 weeks in on the test. A lot of var is not real var- very often it's bootlegged because of price. Good luck bro!

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah- don't listen to anyone w/ A or Z in their handle- they don't know shit! Just kidding bro- those 2 know more than the steroid doc- maybe don't listen to anyone w/ HR in their handle- yeah that's it- seriously good luck bro- and that guy w/ A in his handle MAY have some decent var- lol

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
You could go either way on the var. Most people dont want to wait three weeks for test e or c to kick in. It's your call. I like running var 6 weeks instead of the typical 4. Var is liver toxic, but not nearly as much as say, Superdrol.

PCT timing depends on what ester of test you're using. People are saying 2 weeks, which is correct for enanthate or cypionate. It wouldn't be the case with something like test prop, test phenyl prop, or any blend you may use with test prop like test p, tren a, and mast prop.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
Follow up question.....is either Novaldex or Clomid good for PCT or should someone do both ?
Both

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25

These are 4 weeks breakdowns of dosages for standard PCT protocol.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk