• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tesos Log

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah. Just recently watched a video talking about a very well renowned coach who has like 5 of his major pro athletes die (McCarver was one of them) from using DNP. It was on Nick's Strength and Power.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
Yeah man DNP is bad news. Adding DNP condones the "kitchen sink" mentality.

2 weeks in. A little leaner.

93ef4f03e212eb5ff2cb10c7396cb86b.jpg

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

2 weeks in. A little leaner.

93ef4f03e212eb5ff2cb10c7396cb86b.jpg

The stuff definitely helped control your eating amounts . Stuff is expensive AF , too!

Max

Ok guys I'm going to have to bow out. I've started taking a GH Secratogue and my appetite is through the roof. Eating has always been a struggle for me so I feel like I can push past where I've stopped making gains before. I'm also super excited because I am actually sleeping very well for the 1st time in a long time. I love my sleep and it's very important for my recovery as I train hard AF. I just feel great in general...

I would like to offer 100 x 500 mcg pill to anyone willing to run a log on them

I would also like to offer to pay BasicStero for the two blister packs I've opened.

This is a hell of an amazing weight loss or cut drug. It's very, very expensive as well.

@RThoads What are your thoughts?

Ok guys I'm going to have to bow out. I've started taking a GH Secratogue and my appetite is through the roof. Eating has always been a struggle for me so I feel like I can push past where I've stopped making gains before. I'm also super excited because I am actually sleeping very well for the 1st time in a long time. I love my sleep and it's very important for my recovery as I train hard AF. I just feel great in general...

I would also like to offer to pay BasicStero for the two blister packs I've opened.

This is a hell of an amazing weight loss or cut drug. It's very, very expensive as well.

I wouldn't mind running the rest of it 👍

Hey brother, I understand and I appreciate all your feedback so far. Also, much respect for being open, honest, and genuine.
Your offers are all very kind. However, there is no need to pay for the free sample -- it was a free gift to try the new product.

I trust RDM.

@RThoads Would you be willing to let a team PSL sponsored athlete to do a log of the Tesos?
The TESOS are yours to do as you choose; it is yours so you it is up to you what you do with it.
Yes, it would be great if someone else would be able to put your sample to good use and give feedback.

Again, sorry about bowing out.
Nothing but respect for you bro.
Thank you for giving it a try and for all the feedback so far.
I appreciate you and wish you all the best with your new goals.
Train hard and get it brother!

Hey brother, I understand and I appreciate all your feedback so far. Also, much respect for being open, honest, and genuine.
Your offers are all very kind. However, there is no need to pay for the free sample -- it was a free gift to try the new product.

The TESOS are yours to do as you choose; it is yours so you it is up to you what you do with it.
Yes, it would be great if someone else would be able to put your sample to good use and give feedback.

Nothing but respect for you bro.
Thank you for giving it a try and for all the feedback so far.
I appreciate you and wish you all the best with your new goals.
Train hard and get it brother!
Thank you for your understanding and consideration since I've got the "GH bug"

I will get with @rdm and get these over to him.

Keep an eye out for a new thread within a couple weeks.

The greatest thing about this new weight loss drug is that I DID NOT EXPERIENCE ONE SIDE EFFECT for the 3 weeks I took them at varying doses.

If you're looking to lose weight easily while keeping your health in check, look no further...

Back