• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Terrible Customer Service part 2

SoCalJC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just say LittleLady's thread, and reminded me about my gawd damn pins!!!!!

Last night I ordered 200 BD pins from shopmedvet. Today, get an email stating that they are on Back Order!!!!! Here's the best part, they want to know if I want to substitute with Nipro pins for $7.49. If I wanted Nipro pins, I would have ordered shitty Nipro pins. But I am particular, and want BD.

I've ordered twice from this site, and BOTH FUCKING TIMES THEY HAVE BEEN BACK ORDERED ON THE SAME PINS!!!!! This is some "WP" type bait and switch bullshit. Big True!

So once again, I will wait for my BD pins, and once again order from GPZ because I'm in a pinch and need some pins in the meantime.

I will NEVER order from these fuckers again. If shit is not in stock, then put on the site "sold out", "backordered", "out of stock". But don't take my money, then tell me what I want isn't available. I wonder if my BD pins are stuck in some pharmacy in India with everyone's xannies. Fuck this shit.

They sent me an email saying they would only send me half of what I ordered and the other half was on back order. I told them to cancel the order then they charged me! They refunded my money after I complained but fuck them.

They sent me an email saying they would only send me half of what I ordered and the other half was on back order. I told them to cancel the order then they charged me! They refunded my money after I complained but fuck them.

I considered asking for a refund. But I'm gonna wait it out. Last time the pins showed up a week after the needles and alcohol pads. If its only a week behind, I'm sorta okay with that. But there is no telling exactly how long it will take. So I'm just gonna place a small order with GPZ to hold me over.

I know its different state to state but I just go to Walmart 25¢ a pin even when I'm in Ca no questions asked.

Don't buy the nipro pins I have some I can send ya :roflmao:

That sux.... Waters made an order from them and he ended up with doubles i believe.

What's wrong with GPZ? Not the cheapest? Bags annoying? I haven't bothered to look anywhere else because they're so damn fast and reliable. *Almost* as fast as undergroundsupps as a matter of fact...

Last night I ordered 200 BD pins from shopmedvet. Today, get an email stating that they are on Back Order!!!!! Here's the best part, they want to know if I want to substitute with Nipro pins for $7.49. If I wanted Nipro pins, I would have ordered shitty Nipro pins. But I am particular, and want BD.

I've ordered twice from this site, and BOTH FUCKING TIMES THEY HAVE BEEN BACK ORDERED ON THE SAME PINS!!!!! This is some "WP" type bait and switch bullshit. Big True!

So once again, I will wait for my BD pins, and once again order from GPZ because I'm in a pinch and need some pins in the meantime.

I will NEVER order from these fuckers again. If shit is not in stock, then put on the site "sold out", "backordered", "out of stock". But don't take my money, then tell me what I want isn't available. I wonder if my BD pins are stuck in some pharmacy in India with everyone's xannies. Fuck this shit.

What do you have against GPZ? I always use them, they're fast and never had an issue...?

Gpz is great. However they stopped carrying BD 3cc/20 1.5" combo. That particular size is hard to find now for some strange reason.

20gauge?! Wtf ru doing with that? Cornholing yourself? If using to draw, why not get a shorter stick?

Gpz is great. However they stopped carrying BD 3cc/20 1.5" combo. That particular size is hard to find now for some strange reason.

Oh ok... thought you had some weird reason for disliking them... kind of like whatever weird reason you have for being a dallas fan ;)

I just got 200 of them last month...

I take that back. I wound up with terumo. I hate those rigs. I've left .2 in the barrel twice now doing glutes and lats blind.

BD > terumo.

the needles just don't seem sharp. I prefer using 22g bd instead of a 25g terumo

I take that back. I wound up with terumo. I hate those rigs. I've left .2 in the barrel twice now doing glutes and lats blind.

I use these to draw then switch out to 25ga needles:

http://www.gpzservices.com/items/pr...1-5-3cc-syringe-with-needle-20sn15-detail.htm

You've found that Terumos will leave oil behind in the needle or syringe? I haven't noticed or maybe haven't had the issue... but I haven't tried another brand yet either.

DAMN BRO! I thought someone didn't recognize your shoes or something.

What you're going on about is like what a 5 year old may get upset about.

Drink more, complain less. GICH.

XOXO

You a Jew?

Lolz! Solid advice as always 

You're welcome.

We can discuss your retirement planning at a later date. That advice isn't free...a rusty trombone will be the appropriate fee.

Old thread but I was too in dire need of pins. My regular source was out of stock so I used drug supply store as my alternative I live in California. All though it states for the Car a prescription is required I don't have one they still sent my pins fast. Jan 1 2015 an assembly bill came out allowing for the sale of nonprescription syringes in the state of ca. If anyone wants that info it can easily be found. I'm assuming that's why I was able to get them. Just a heads up for people in Cali who needs another site for pins as a back up. Drugsupplystore.com

Socal id check em out if ur still behind

- - - Updated - - -

states for CA****

Back