• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Tennessee REPUBLICANS draft bill to make CHILD MARRIAGE legal.

Just a matter of time until pedophilia is normalized, they're working very hard to see to it that it happens. You just keep chipping away at the well-established doctrines until nothing really seems out of place anymore.

Horrendous. No right minded person would be on board with this. Can you honestly say that the majority of conservatives would be for this?

I don't even have a side to bat for in politics. Left and right both suck as far as I'm concerned, the left are worse by a country mile though.

I blame LGBTQIA bullshit for all of this.

These assholes are claiming discrimination, but yet they are at the head of this agenda. Fighting for biological men to compete against women. Fighting for pedophiles to be accepted. There is an agency called NAMBLA. National association of Man Boy Love.

What the fuck

So you have lesbians, gays, transgenders, blurring the lines of being "gay" or "trans" and including these Pedophiles.

They are extremists.
These are fucked up people in every sense of the word. Perverse. Disgraceful. They are not just "extremists". They have no place in any society.

Last edited:
Redneck disgusting pedophile REPUBLICANS think your kids should be able to get married (and FUCK! ) at 12 years old.
Inbreds...all of them.

Simple solution. Add the current age limit to the bill that is slated to be for allowing common law marriages. Don't see anything in there about lowering the age limit to 12 but I haven't read the entire bill any more than you have.

Knee jerk in full effect.

Redneck disgusting pedophile REPUBLICANS think your kids should be able to get married (and FUCK! ) at 12 years old.
Inbreds...all of them.

I'm totally against it that young myself .

Simple solution. Add the current age limit to the bill that is slated to be for allowing common law marriages. Don't see anything in there about lowering the age limit to 12 but I haven't read the entire bill any more than you have.

Reading IS fundamental.. It really is..

"But missing from the bill are age requirements, opening the door for possible child marriages. Something the bill sponsor acknowledged during a Children and Family Affairs subcommittee. “There is not an explicit age limit,” Leatherwood said."

So an 18 yr old can have sex with a 14 yr old and it’s a valid argument in court?

Reading IS fundamental.. It really is..

"But missing from the bill are age requirements, opening the door for possible child marriages. Something the bill sponsor acknowledged during a Children and Family Affairs subcommittee. “There is not an explicit age limit,” Leatherwood said."
Yes I read that. It also doesn't say there is no age limit... use common sense and current law.

Since we have idiots who have no common sense pretty much everywhere, they should simply be explicit and add "listen dumb asses, since you can't think for yourself and will possibly use a loophole, the age limit doesn't change with this bill"

Get Shredded!
Yes I read that. It also doesn't say there is no age limit... use common sense and current law.

Since we have idiots who have no common sense pretty much everywhere, they should simply be explicit and add "listen dumb asses, since you can't think for yourself and will possibly use a loophole, the age limit doesn't change with this bill"
Every time I see a caveat like that I think to myself “somebody prolly did that so we need it written”

Inbreds...all of them.

That is yet another democratic false narrative to fit their own child sex trafficking agenda. But you are too blind to see it and obviously believe mainstream CNN media and the like.

This is disgusting if this is real. I can’t see nobody thinking this is right it’s democrats and fake articles blaming MAGA and whatever else these demented democratic morons make up

Inbreds...all of them.

This is the Demoncrats way of twisting the American peoples minds into believing and following their narrative. If people just do their research they would actually see the truth behind the Demoncrats. I.e. Jeffrey epstein, Barack Obama, the Clinton's, etc. All have been to epsteins Island which was used for child sex trafficking. IT WAS ALL OVER THE NEWS! They were all Demoncrats! The next time you speak the words you speak, back it up with truth, not twisted Demoncrat lies.

That's because there is no reference to it. Just a Demoncrats way of slandering the republican party and twist everything to fit their narrative.

I'll have to give the democratics credit they know how to spin what there doing on to other people to cover up what's really going on lol !!!

Child beauty pageants are almost exclusively conservatives too. We have a problem with child sexual exploitation and both sides are involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Child beauty pageants are almost exclusively conservatives too. We have a problem with child sexual exploitation and both sides are involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Liberal beauty pageants are tranny drag shows.

But I agree.

Child exploitation should be met with severe and brutal consequences and repercussions regardless of those involved political party lines.

you all realise Trump is a pedo yeah? And is deeply attracted to his own daughter?

18 year age limit has been added to the bill. Nothing to see here

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

No i wouldnt and I didn't say I agreed with it . I said I have a bigger issue with abortion than this because they still need consent to get married. You don't need consent to go be a party whore and get knocked up and just erase your mistake. But me and my wife also had issues getting pregnant and lost a child so that issue strikes harder for me. Also like Wes said it "might pass" I don't think it will.
I feel your pain, me and my gf just lost a child last month she was 33 weeks and baby (a girl) lost her heartbeat, all I have is the feet prints. My gf felt no movement in a couple days so we went to the hospital they found no heartbeat . Past month been rough to say the least

I feel your pain, me and my gf just lost a child last month she was 33 weeks and baby (a girl) lost her heartbeat, all I have is the feet prints. My gf felt no movement in a couple days so we went to the hospital they found no heartbeat . Past month been rough to say the least
Sorry to hear this Brother, terrible....:cry:

Inbreds...all of them.

Let’s not speak for Tennessee as a whole I am a redneck and republican and I guarantee you I will destroy any one I see attempting such an act on a child.disgusting

Let’s not speak for Tennessee as a whole I am a redneck and republican and I guarantee you I will destroy any one I see attempting such an act on a child.disgusting
I would also like to say I can name several other states that have ALOT OF CRAZY SHIT going on but on this forum we are brothers just discussing topics and I wouldn’t want to center anyone out like I felt when I read this because I have made it known I am from Tennessee and I don’t associate with anyone that ever consider such a thing

Back