• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

TD

Packman84

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone, hope all is well. I just received my first order from Alpha Sigma, and these fellas are on point. Although they offer free shipping, which I will be taking advantage of, I was a little tight on time and needed the products ordered quickly to start my cycle as planned. I paid the small fee for 2-3 day shipping and received a tracking # almost instantly. The tracking originally said I would get the package on Saturday, however, it arrived yesterday (Friday). So, just being honest, I paid a decent amount less than what most other sources charge for the same products, this amount was then further reduced by the BTC discount, and my gear arrived in only X days. Everything was neatly and securely packaged together and all products ordered were accounted for. Since this was my first time dealing with this source, I kept the order relatively small, however, now I can start my cycle, and having verified for myself that these guys are reliable, dependable, and seem to operate very quickly and efficiently, I can order the additional items that I'll need for my cycle. I will definitely be using Alpha Sigma again and I'll update everybody on the results once the gear kicks in.

Last edited by a moderator: