• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Td

ghjunkie

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to say had pretty great experience so far with McKee. Communication was extremely fast as well as the t/a.

Ordered var, anadrol, arimidex, test c, and EQ.
Was missing two bottles of EQ, but sent him an email and had the problem resolved in minutes.

Honestly if the gear is quality not sure I will shop anywhere else.

Realize I don't have any posts here made an account here a while back, but mainly used forums.
Appreciate the quick responses McKee!!

And yes one of the caps are off, because I couldn't wait to pin lol. 2ccs of EQ buttery smooth.

PXL_20220331_154307300.MP~2.jpg

Dano22

Registered Member
Reaction score
Curious how that adex treats you, I’m running low

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thats lovely family you have there.

ghjunkie

Registered Member
Reaction score
Curious how that adex treats you, I’m running low
I'll try to let you know, but I usually don't have to use it, just wanted to have some on hand just in case.

Been off for almost three years, so you never know.

Used the anadrol 50mg today pre workout and it could be placebo, because it has been so long. But I had an insane shoulder workout. Felt strong as hell today and didn't want to stop.

Jhntruevine

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Thanks gh, I’ll talk to him about stocking up a few kits to at least cover a few guys that are interested…we appreciate you!

ghjunkie

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just a little update.

Fourth day taking 50mg anadrol preworkout. Still feeling strong in the gym even though I'm in a calorie deficit. I usually get pretty harsh sides from orals and already seems to be affecting my appetite. Which isn't the worst thing since I'm in a deficit.

And if anyone's interested gonna be running the test/EQ for 20 weeks. Anadrol the first 4 weeks. And then a break from orals until week 15. Gonna run anavar from weeks 15-20.

Have some tren laying around I may add that in the last 3-4 weeks depending on how I'm feeling. Can't normally run tren longer than 4 weeks it really fucks with me mentally and can't sleep at all while on it.

Might start a mini log to document my first run with mckee.

Dano22

Registered Member
Reaction score
log would be great! I’ve always wanted to run EQ (have ran the dog piss out of DHB) but never EQ. Being that McKee has high MG I’m really thinking about it . What do you personally get from EQ?

ghjunkie

Registered Member
Reaction score
log would be great! I’ve always wanted to run EQ (have ran the dog piss out of DHB) but never EQ. Being that McKee has high MG I’m really thinking about it . What do you personally get from EQ?
Oh man I wish I could run DHB I tried it a few years back and couldn't deal with the pip. I tried everything in the book and no matter how much I put into my body the pip was so bad I couldn't deal with it.

I like using EQ on a recomp. Feel like Im getting leaner harder muscles in the long run when I use it. I probably don't run it as high mg as others but I've had really good results from it in the past. Only running it 600mg/week this go around and preloaded the first week with 1200 mgs. Also get crazy vascular in my arms when my body fat starts creeping down.

Jhntruevine

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I personally love EQ I get very vascular especially at high doses because I get almost a tren like recomp from it myself.

I’ll run it with test & an oral like var, dbol or anadrol & no less than 16 weeks though I prefer over 20 weeks.

XOTG85

Board Rep 4 Uncle Z
Board Rep
Reaction score
Update on the drol ?