• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Td!

Killionb12

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Needed some dyazide for my contest coming up. Fast delivery and great communication. Discrete packaging.

4dc22de7ffa60a7c7df3b1626f0e3c20.jpg

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Needed some dyazide for my contest coming up. Fast delivery and great communication. Discrete packaging.

4dc22de7ffa60a7c7df3b1626f0e3c20.jpg

Nice!! I saw some in Uruguay, works great!! I am supposed to take one capsule 37.5/50 HCTZ/Triamterene(Dyazide: name brand) for my Ménière’s disease(diagnosed at 14yrs old sucks !) but, of course I researched like a maniac and found a low sodium/low fat diet, not taking any copper supps , and eating high manganese; I rarely get the Super Vertigo!

I took one a day for 6mo. at start. Now just PRN. I only cramped up One time so it is very mild and I just made sure to eat my bananas/potatoes daily . Uni Pharm and in MX and other places, I see Trianseril(same) . I can say that some of our members could highly benefit from using. It(diuretics)used to be the first line of pharmaceuticals prescribed for high blood pressure . You do urinate a lot ...but not like Lasix

Max