• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TD from PSL / EP

Rigeu

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Today the package from PSL came in with new products from Euro Pharmacies.

Most products will be for after my vacation... I’m at a modified cruise right now with some test and primo.... but i’ll be adding the new injectable winstrol from EP tomorrow for the last 10 days at 50mg a day before i go to vacation next week sunday, so i’ll look a little bit more harder/polished at the beach

Anyone who is curious how this 10 day experiment goes for me, you can follow me at my log! I’ll make shape pics after the 10 days.

d28900a829f036a42c3d953a50dc7fee.jpg

I Wana know how that base is

I’ll let you know as soon as i start it, it will be after my vacation though first time trying a water based product so fingers crossed!

That's a nice one brother.
Primo is tits for a cruise...

Today the package from PSL came in with new products from Euro Pharmacies.

Most products will be for after my vacation... I’m at a modified cruise right now with some test and primo.... but i’ll be adding the new injectable winstrol from EP tomorrow for the last 10 days at 50mg a day before i go to vacation next week sunday, so i’ll look a little bit more harder/polished at the beach

Anyone who is curious how this 10 day experiment goes for me, you can follow me at my log! I’ll make shape pics after the 10 days.

d28900a829f036a42c3d953a50dc7fee.jpg
Looking sweet!

That's a nice one brother.
Primo is tits for a cruise...

First time trying it like this way, normally it’s just test... i like it this way, just a little bit more pop/aesthetics to the muscle and the feel good feeling of primo is present! 250mg test / 200mg primo. Excited to see my bloodwork after holiday if that’s good i’ll do cruises like this more often.

IML Gear Cream!
First time trying it like this way, normally it’s just test... i like it this way, just a little bit more pop/aesthetics to the muscle and the feel good feeling of primo is present! 250mg test / 200mg primo. Excited to see my bloodwork after holiday if that’s good i’ll do cruises like this more often.

For that reason right there is why it's absolutely amazing for a cruise. It keeps you from withering away.

I personally do 200/200 test/primo and my blood work comes back the same as without primo. I was doing masteron and test but I was having issues with stiff knees and elbows. I noticed it when I cycled down to my cruise and started the masteron. I had noticed it in previous blast with masteron but I usually run my estrogen so high it didn’t seem to be a issue except at the beginning of my blast. I really just thought I was getting old and it was natural. Haven’t had a issue since.

I see that new winny in there. Keep us posted!!

I’ll do bro! Yesterday was the first day, i took 50mg about 1,5 hours pre workout and all i can say is wow, it’s insanely strong. Instant harder and vascular look. I’m excited what the next days are going to bring :)

Only downside is the smell from the oil, it’s gets in my clothes and everything lol.

Shape after 9 days of the winstrol oil base from EP, you can see more pics in my logbook!

07724eed6370e903c9ae4204af40152d.jpg

456829a297f25a7eb5d90967d03b853e.jpg

I have a few but it's not on the plan right now. They look beautiful though then I can't wait to dip into these next year.

Oh man it’s a lovely compound! I found it way stronger then the oral version. The only downside is the smell of the oil... my clothes and the room i injected in just smelled for days

Back