• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TD and Baseline Blood work

tcinbc66

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thanks to Uncle Z and Compound Lifts for letting me jump in on this opportunity to run their Test E and do a full blood panel for them!

Almost 57 and knew I was feeling a bit run down and had not been focused on taking a TRT on a regular basis. So I am grateful for the opportunity UNCLE Z is offering! Thought it best to get an idea where I am starting from and needless to say it was pretty low at 273.

The turnaround and updates from the team has been exceptional. Package arrived in tact and everything looks clean and sharp!

My wife has noticed a lack of interest in the sack and I am expecting big changes especially with a trip to punta Cana in 3 weeks!!

I will be only running this product at 500mg a week.

I ran just a simple baseline to start but will get a full panel when it’s time to see how well things are going!
e184056b7ac6cbde57ebcd3996bb5679.jpg

a09250b4d8498f4f57e9570fe4450b16.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to Uncle Z and Compound Lifts for letting me jump in on this opportunity to run their Test E and do a full blood panel for them!

Almost 57 and knew I was feeling a bit run down and had not been focused on taking a TRT on a regular basis. So I am grateful for the opportunity UNCLE Z is offering! Thought it best to get an idea where I am starting from and needless to say it was pretty low at 273.

The turnaround and updates from the team has been exceptional. Package arrived in tact and everything looks clean and sharp!

My wife has noticed a lack of interest in the sack and I am expecting big changes especially with a trip to punta Cana in 3 weeks!!

I ran just a simple baseline to start but will get a full panel when it’s time to see how well things are going!

This will be awesome ! Especially when you have actual “Low T” . I’ve rarely see someone with low testosterone post their bloods then start TRT or a 500mg blast and then get to see their numbers . Nice Choice Enanthate is great . Punta Cana eh! Dominican Republic has some great fun! Hope you have a blast ! No wonder you felt that way …low t causes a lot of sides for men. My uncle is 52 and he sent me his bloodwork and he had 301 and 48 total/free test . I told him what to do , but he’s like “I’ll see what (his female doc) says first “ his TSH was raised as well. Then if it aligns with what you say, I’ll think about TRT. Wtf !? I don’t know why he wouldn’t just listen to me (about testosterone especially). He’s gonna wait for her …omg , she won’t even bring up his testosterone ! I’d bet money . He needs weekly injections and some t4 . I can see how irritable he gets , tiredness , lack of sex drive ! And I’m not around him that much . Wish mofos would listen . I have docs ask me about PED’s all the time and he knows it . Damn Airmenlol kidding (most all my family is Navy) he’s uncle by marriage

Max
Good luck TC !

This will be awesome ! Especially when you have actual “Low T” . I’ve rarely see someone with low testosterone post their bloods then start TRT or a 500mg blast and then get to see their numbers . Nice Choice Enanthate is great . Punta Cana eh! Dominican Republic has some great fun! Hope you have a blast ! No wonder you felt that way …low t causes a lot of sides for men. My uncle is 52 and he sent me his bloodwork and he had 301 and 48 total/free test . I told him what to do , but he’s like “I’ll see what (his female doc) says first “ his TSH was raised as well. Then if it aligns with what you say, I’ll think about TRT. Wtf !? I don’t know why he wouldn’t just listen to me (about testosterone especially). He’s gonna wait for her …omg , she won’t even bring up his testosterone ! I’d bet money . He needs weekly injections and some t4 . I can see how irritable he gets , tiredness , lack of sex drive ! And I’m not around him that much . Wish mofos would listen . I have docs ask me about PED’s all the time and he knows it . Damn Airmenlol kidding (most all my family is Navy) he’s uncle by marriage

Max
Good luck TC !
Doctors are dumb about AAS unfortunately. Not their ball park. Get em Max !!

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Glad to see this man.

This is literally a perfect start!

You'll be having more fun with the wifey in like 3 or 4 days... WATCH

Amazing! I'm excited for you sir! Please keep us updated. If there is any question I can answer for you or anything I can do please don't hesitate to reach out

Matt thanks for the encouragement and I will certainly hit you up with any questions! I’ve always appreciated the way this group supports the community!

Max
Good luck TC !

Thanks Max!

Looking forward to a full change from head to dick with this!

I knew better than to let it slide this much but i had other issues fucking my consistency!

IML Gear Cream!
Glad to see this man.

This is literally a perfect start!

You'll be having more fun with the wifey in like 3 or 4 days... WATCH

CL31 I appreciate you going to bay for me! I’ll make the most of this opportunity and once again I appreciate Uncle Z and the team that is supporting him!

Those vials look clean, evenly filled.

Please report back to us on the crimps themselves and anything else you may find relative, whether it be good or bad.

We strive for perfection, but always are welcome for constructive criticism so we can improve even more.

CL31 I appreciate you going to bay for me! I’ll make the most of this opportunity and once again I appreciate Uncle Z and the team that is supporting him!

Hell yeah! Bro, I've had a good feeling since the contest. I could tell you were a good and honest guy. That's what we need for this opportunity.

Hell yeah! Bro, I've had a good feeling since the contest. I could tell you were a good and honest guy. That's what we need for this opportunity.

Looking forward to updating soon!

Appreciate the support and I’ll be putting in a full effort to support the Zs effort to get his quality products out there!

So first round is in the books and it was smooth as butter! Loaded easily. Vial was crimped as it should be, stopper was solid not floating around or mushy. Injection was smooth and no issues.

Gym today was triceps and back. Usually just go in and push around whatever feels good but today was different. Figured life is not waiting around to reward me for half assing the work outs so I wrote it all down. Wife joined me at the gym and I decided to walk home which was 1.5 miles.

Currently I’m at 6-1 and 221 pounds. Solid choices in the kitchen today. Some oatmeal for breakfast and lunch was a bison meatloaf with green beans.

Spent an hour in the Florida sun getting ready for the Punta Cana tan that awaits later next week!

So first round is in the books and it was smooth as butter! Loaded easily. Vial was crimped as it should be, stopper was solid not floating around or mushy. Injection was smooth and no issues.

Gym today was triceps and back. Usually just go in and push around whatever feels good but today was different. Figured life is not waiting around to reward me for half assing the work outs so I wrote it all down. Wife joined me at the gym and I decided to walk home which was 1.5 miles.

Currently I’m at 6-1 and 221 pounds. Solid choices in the kitchen today. Some oatmeal for breakfast and lunch was a bison meatloaf with green beans.

Spent an hour in the Florida sun getting ready for the Punta Cana tan that awaits later next week!

We're pretty close size wise too!!

Hell yeah, get it!!!!

Bring me home one of those ass Dominicanas, OK?!? Thank you sir! They are fun!

Get Shredded!
Today is going to be leg day! Second injection was easier than the first. Thanks ti the posts about quad locations I was able to successfully go there. Something about the glutes takes damn near forever to get completed!

2 days until the Dominican!

Thanks again to CL31 and Uncle Z for the trial run on their Test E! Feeling improvements already!

Just wanted to check in with ya and see how things are rolling along?

I hope your vacation was great and all is well.

How's it going my friend?

Any reports at all?

Hey @tcinbc66 Hows it going brother?!?

All good! I sent you an email and mail here also. Ready to get new numbers. Which test should I get so it gets the total test?

All good! I sent you an email and mail here also. Ready to get new numbers. Which test should I get so it gets the total test?

I PMed you all info.

Thanks for staying in touch!!

Back