• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TBJ's " By Any Means Necessary Log" with Steroidify

IML Gear Cream!
Beastly cycle. You must be lookin and feelin great!
I put on weight quick. I'm starting to get the veins . Nurse friend asked me what I was doing because she saw 30 places she could do an IV Saturday . Haha. I feel pretty good but the tren sides are working on me . My npp is taking forever to get here so I'm pushing the limit on this tren. I think it's a winner for you. I'm gonna try to stay sub 210.

I put on weight quick. I'm starting to get the veins . Nurse friend asked me what I was doing because she saw 30 places she could do an IV Saturday . Haha. I feel pretty good but the tren sides are working on me . My npp is taking forever to get here so I'm pushing the limit on this tren. I think it's a winner for you. I'm gonna try to stay sub 210.

That's good man. I don't get tren sides. This is the only time I'm running high test lower tren... Never again. High tren low test I was a walking erection and stronger than an ox

That's good man. I don't get tren sides. This is the only time I'm running high test lower tren... Never again. High tren low test I was a walking erection and stronger than an ox
One of the lucky ones . I get winded , the sweats some nights and I'm impatient so it ain't helping that. At the end of 2014 I made up some tabata routines. I would do 3 rounds on off days , I sweated like a pig and was really winded. . I may try the high tren low test down the road. What do you do for cruise . I plan to do that this year. Got another Mexico trip in the fall so I can't slip. Haha

TBJ's " By Any Means Necessary Log" with Pharmacom

One of the lucky ones . I get winded , the sweats some nights and I'm impatient so it ain't helping that. At the end of 2014 I made up some tabata routines. I would do 3 rounds on off days , I sweated like a pig and was really winded. . I may try the high tren low test down the road. What do you do for cruise . I plan to do that this year. Got another Mexico trip in the fall so I can't slip. Haha

I lied. I sweat like a pig. I went to open gym today and did a bench routine. I was sweating so bad lol. One of the cf coaches was like "What the fuck dude? You're drenched." Had a massive pump and rope veins. Feels good...

Workout 2 back in the gym... Getting stronger (again) moar veins, etc..

5x5x5x5x5 hang cleans

WOD

3x3x3 light dead lift @ 315 lbs
5x10 chin ups
BB curls
DB hammer curls
Abs

Darius gearz in:

50mg tren a
300mg EQ
250mg cyp

Had the biggest fucking body pump after finishing my WOD. Thought it was so good that I'd do lights deads and an open gym workout. I am shaking so bad I can barely write this.

Vascularity is nutts...

Work out today was 5x5 front squat adding 10 pounds. Started at 195, felt great, strong. I'm getting veins in my thighs which I've never had.

WOD followed after.

I have been thinking that I want to do physique in 2016. I am realizing more and more that I am doing Crossfit for aesthetics only. I do enjoy oly lifting but I don't know. I am meeting some cool people but I wish had someone to REALLY train me for BBing. I think that's what I crave. We'll see.

Veins are just stupid now. I'll try for a pic this week. Diet has been pretty good. But today I haven't had an appetite... Maybe the tren is killing it. Right now tho I want to eat a shit load of Mongolian and am currently looking up places online. Ideas???

Pharmacom gear is solid. I realize I sound bias but it's hard to ever want to use anything else again.

Work out today was 5x5 front squat adding 10 pounds. Started at 195, felt great, strong. I'm getting veins in my thighs which I've never had.

WOD followed after.

I have been thinking that I want to do physique in 2016. I am realizing more and more that I am doing Crossfit for aesthetics only. I do enjoy oly lifting but I don't know. I am meeting some cool people but I wish had someone to REALLY train me for BBing. I think that's what I crave. We'll see.

Veins are just stupid now. I'll try for a pic this week. Diet has been pretty good. But today I haven't had an appetite... Maybe the tren is killing it. Right now tho I want to eat a shit load of Mongolian and am currently looking up places online. Ideas???

Pharmacom gear is solid. I realize I sound bias but it's hard to ever want to use anything else again.
Lets see dem veins. I like the new pup. Moms rescues and fosters all the time. She's kept 3 so far and always has pups at the house waiting for homes .

Sir post up some exercises ........just cause u got the coolest dog doesnt mean ur goin to forget about us and ur log ......

Sorry. I have to squeeze this one in.

Did bench yesterday and a light chest routine.

135x20
185x20
225x15
275x8
315x3
185x10
135x20

20 super wide grip strict pullups

Finished with 3x20 BW dips

About to throw in winny.

Darius Pharmacom gearz in:

50mg tren a
250mg cyp

I have a charity event im helping do tomorrow. Might be MIA this weekend.

Nice bench day . Ready to see that winny you lean as a mofo already . Haha. I'm on week 2 of clen and man it just fell off. 210.2 Sunday , 202 this morn.

Nice bench day . Ready to see that winny you lean as a mofo already . Haha. I'm on week 2 of clen and man it just fell off. 210.2 Sunday , 202 this morn.

God damn. I've never used clen, I'm too scurrt. Yet I'll abuse gearz and stupid amounts of caffein... I don't get it... Smh. Imagine tren, mast, test p and clen

God damn. I've never used clen, I'm too scurrt. Yet I'll abuse gearz and stupid amounts of caffein... I don't get it... Smh. Imagine tren, mast, test p and clen
hahaha ,I don't have to imagine , it's reality . Well I'm using test e.

hahaha ,I don't have to imagine , it's reality . Well I'm using test e.

No winny yet. Technically still up in the air...

No workout today.

Charity event.

Tomorrow will be a full body. Sunday is always a full body work out with usually shoulder or chest work along with abs, etc. Ill post it up in the am. Didnt have a chance to pin today.

Diet has been OK today. Had the most fucking delicious breakfast burrito for lunch, Met RX bar and some raw unsalted almonds.

Sooo... I'm on my last vial of each. Im sort of disappointed in the structure in which I ran this. It was quite the learning experience, for sure, humbling even. It also didn't help that I hurt my elbow and had to take 4 weeks off with WOD and military style workouts.... I'll definitely be doing another log, probably much sooner than later. These are just some thoughts. I have to pin and take my pup to get spayed. Will update in a bit today before my workout...The gear is some of the smoothest I've used.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!

Is she eating them yet?

Na, I put them up. I have a few times set my sandals down for a sec only to turn around and find it gone. I've bought her so many toys. The living room is littered with them. When I bring her to bed they're all over. I don't know how some of you do kids, I'm not and couldn't

Na, I put them up. I have a few times set my sandals down for a sec only to turn around and find it gone
Hahaha hahaha!!! I love puppies!

She's a little terror in the morning. Can't even tie my shoes

Lolz.....

dogs are mams best friend and honestly behave better than 80% of the girls I dated:coffee:

Legs yesterday..

Back squat

135 x 20
185 x 20
225 x 10
275 x 10
315 x 8
(Back started to tighten up here.. Laid off)
135 x 10
135 x 10

Front squat

185 x 5

BB lunge

135 lbs 10 steps each foot x 5

Darius' gear in:

250mg cyp
50mg tren a
300mg EQ

Felt very damn good. Back started to hurt pretty bad. I hurt it years ago deadlifting 185 (yes, 185 pounds). Pinched a nerve OUTTA nowhere and it hasn't been the same since.

Evening WOD was "Angie".

Needles to say I'm fucking fried today. I'll probably go to the gym and row for an hour soon and loosen up.

Legs yesterday..

Back squat

135 x 20
185 x 20
225 x 10
275 x 10
315 x 8
(Back started to tighten up here.. Laid off)
135 x 10
135 x 10

Front squat

185 x 5

BB lunge

135 lbs 10 steps each foot x 5

Darius' gear in:

250mg cyp
50mg tren a
300mg EQ

Felt very damn good. Back started to hurt pretty bad. I hurt it years ago deadlifting 185 (yes, 185 pounds). Pinched a nerve OUTTA nowhere and it hasn't been the same since.

Evening WOD was "Angie".

Needles to say I'm fucking fried today. I'll probably go to the gym and row for an hour soon and loosen up.

Hey maybe do some leg presses....try usin press machine , its easier on back I have 3 herniated disk and before I blew my knee out I used leg press and it was nice....

Hey maybe do some leg presses....try usin press machine , its easier on back I have 3 herniated disk and before I blew my knee out I used leg press and it was nice....

Yeah I thought I was my disk too. It sucks man, I just want some wheels!

What up J . bout to drink a cOld one for y'all. Wifi at the hotel. Hold it down for me.

What up J . bout to drink a cOld one for y'all. Wifi at the hotel. Hold it down for me.

You fucking better!

I'm going to have a few this weekend. I haven't drank in so long. I used to drink a lot. Ive been having this internal battle like "if you drink again you're a bad person!" But then I'm like "go with the flow".... Explain later.

About to go in and hammer back and biceps. Will post after.

Here's my latest pic, what do you guys think?

5da5b9062c26a854e16c6477c7eb70f7.jpg

Back workout was good. Decided to switch it up a little.

Deadlifts

135x20
225x10
315x10
375x5
405x5
425x3 (decided to back off.. Low back pain again...)
225x10

Chin ups

BW x 20 x 5

DB rows

100 x 5

Believe it or not I was pretty fried from the chins. I was really going slow and concentrating on squeezing my shoulder blades down as i contracted. I saw a lady who has treated Olympic athletes the other day and she said I've been relying way too much on arm strength for lifts. She did some movement tests on me and said that's probably why I've had tricep and elbow pain... Go figure.

Gears in:

Tren a 50
Test cyp 250
EQ 300

Down to 5ml of cyp and EQ...it's almost all over...

Back