• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TBJ's " By Any Means Necessary Log" with Steroidify

Get Shredded!
Did the lady rub ur nutz too:winkfinger:....if not I would have ask her too personally

nice workout keep it up tbj:winkfinger:

What's up j ? What advice did she give ? What are you going to change? That advice would probably help us all.

What's up j ? What advice did she give ? What are you going to change? That advice would probably help us all.

She said I am doing all of my pulling movements wrong and not utilizing my shoulder blades, upper back muscles properly. This lady knows her shit.

Sorry for the lack of updates. This appears to be my last week.. I had a busy, interesting weekend. I'll fill everyone in soon...

Sorry for the lack of updates. This appears to be my last week.. I had a busy, interesting weekend. I'll fill everyone in soon...
Busy and interesting sound vaguely ominous, man....

Busy and interesting sound vaguely ominous, man....

It was my girls birthday... And I found out my uncle who has Down syndrome is pretty fuckin sick... He had chest tubes put in and ripped them out this weekend in the middle of the night because he was confused and scared and almost fucking killed himself.. I'm a little out of it. Too much shit going on..

It was my girls birthday... And I found out my uncle who has Down syndrome is pretty fuckin sick... He had chest tubes put in and ripped them out this weekend in the middle of the night because he was confused and scared and almost fucking killed himself.. I'm a little out of it. Too much shit going on..
Yikes. Sorry to hear it, man.

Rest up - you need it.

IML Gear Cream!
Having sort of to abruptly end things here and I apologize..

Final thoughts on cycle:

The EQ worked. Hunger was hit or miss for me. The vascularity was definitely there and it's like none I've ever had before. It wasn't road map veins or anything but if I was well hydrated and carbed up you could definitely see my "perma pump" and those veins all over my forearms. Coworkers would joke about jabbing me with a 14ga for an IV.

I feel I should've structured it a little better. It was some Crossfit, some BB'ing... So I apologize in advance if I lost anyone there.

Thoughts on that particular cycle... I wish I would've started at 500mg cyp, then bumped to 750mg. At some points I felt a little stale mid cycle and could feel needing to change dosages.

Darius has some wonderful, smooth oils and the gear speaks for itself. Sure I am being a little bias here... Admittedly. But for anyone who hasn't tried a little pharmacom I encourage you, and I encourage you to go through darius. Customer service is top notch amongst MANY things.

I'll try to get some after pics up.. Again, it's been a bad, busy weekend. My physique hasn't changed too much though in slimming in the waist and looking longer up top... Hmm

Thanks for the kind words gdawg..

And the game of life continues...

No problem buddy .

It's over...

Just for shits I went to the gym twice.

AM: squat 225 x 8 x 10
20 chin ups x BW x 5
40 lb alternating curls until failure
100 push-ups

PM: front squat 185 x 5 x 10
Jump rope work 300 double unders
2 mile run

Been a weird day.. Been moody... Out of it. Like the joy has been sucked out of me... But I'm not sad or depressed.. Da fuq?

Just keep your head up. Maybe step back and regroup. Hit me on the pm if ya need to.

Yeah I might take a week off from the internets... I need to get my shit together... and then I think Im going to do a super duper mini blast.... Thanks pal, means a lot, srs.

Did bench and pullups today:

135 x 20
135 x 20
185 x 20
225 x 10
225 x 5
245 x 5
265 x 5 (elbow pain)
135 x 10
135 x 10
135 x 10

Pullups:

BW x 20 x 3

Taking off the next few days and doing "Murph" on Monday.

For time:

1 mile Run
100 Pull-ups
200 Push-ups
300 Squats
1 mile Run

:coffee:

Last edited:
My physique has hardened up a little. I never did final pics "". Just the vascularity is better. These are ones form a month and a half ago. I'll try to get some midsection shots sunday.

And then I have another surprise..

45d831f66114624f0dee7c6e1eebf040.jpg

3ee9acf13fbb13fe870f08cb2dec28fe.jpg

66e2cabbb47250dbd4c71558401a5073.jpg

Look good bro, be happy ur not out like me rotator cuff, ur cut an not small so keep it simple

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Back