TBJ's " By Any Means Necessary Log" with Steroidify

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yea that elbow won't fix itself. It is tough you start really making progress and bam. Welcome back you still in the 205 range? You Look ripped in the pic.

I meant to quote you, sorry. Normally if you don't quote me in posts or I don't subscribe to a thread I will rarely respond

twisted

Registered
Reaction score
209 today fasted in the morning... I need to get back on track.... I'm just feeling flabby kinda.

Flabby my ass :jerkit:......u could never be considered flabby

twisted

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah I dunno. Maybe way too much sodium this weekend. Holdin water like a mofo

The first 2wks of npp and dbol and I looked like a swollen tick ....retaining water ungodly but I dried out some and lookim exceptable I guess.....maybe it will dry up for u too:thinking:

TBJ

Registered
Reaction score
J you have me addicted to High protein Cheerios . Haha

I was eating an entire box in one sitting post workout a couple months back... I kinda miss it. I'm hitting crunch time. Really have to cut up in 50 days here... I think the winny is going to 1) fuck my insides up 2) hurt and 3) dry me the fuck up... Can't wait

gdawg

Low Life
Registered
Reaction score
I was eating an entire box in one sitting post workout a couple months back... I kinda miss it. I'm hitting crunch time. Really have to cut up in 50 days here... I think the winny is going to 1) fuck my insides up 2) hurt and 3) dry me the fuck up... Can't wait
Sounds awesome , 50 days so I guess you're about to start it up. The diet is the hardest part for me . When I first started following your log I was amazed at what you put down and steadily came down. I do pretty good during the week , pound the water and the chicken . Over the weekend the phone burns up and I am weak . Haha . Say mexican And I'm all in. What happens after 50 days?????

Mrsrobinson

Registered
Reaction score
767c2c761d237abec90a01d4bdc00ab8.jpg

One from the shoot. Turned out awful. Rest of pics trashed.

Ahemmm, I did NOT see this in my inbox. I'm feeling terribly disappointed right now ;) ;)

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
The first 2wks of npp and dbol and I looked like a swollen tick ....retaining water ungodly but I dried out some and lookim exceptable I guess.....maybe it will dry up for u too:thinking:

How is that going now twisted? Was wondering if you got that dialed in.

TBJ

Registered
Reaction score
50mg of Darius' Tren A in.

Little (large) pre workout meal here. Tomorrow I'll be back in the box but I'm about to go to the gym for a little work in about 2-3 hours. Can't wait...

01c5d5a4680c4238e2bc6a20f4d8ce11.jpg

229dfdbb6fa086d6d6c33e7b801ddada.jpg

gdawg

Low Life
Registered
Reaction score
Get it done dude. I asked a while back . What happens after 50 days of winny? Cruise?

SoCalJC

Registered
Reaction score
Do you not own plates? LOLZ. Looks like your food is on the counter. Must be a crossfit thing. :coffee:

TBJ

Registered
Reaction score
Get it done dude. I asked a while back . What happens after 50 days of winny? Cruise?

Cruise. My body is so used to my dosages I feel like. No need to push it. Will cruise on sust or cyp for awhile. Then I'm not sure what the fall plan would be...

TBJ

Registered
Reaction score
TBJ's " By Any Means Necessary Log" with Pharmacom

Do you not own plates? LOLZ. Looks like your food is on the counter. Must be a crossfit thing. :coffee:

Lolz wouldn't doubt that's what "real" crossfitters do.

I'll admit, I've been away for a month and have had time to ask myself if I truly enjoy it... I enjoy the metcon workout style but God damn there was some serious douche bags in that box. Like, if I don't wear rogue and have a cool hair style I won't fit in. (Thankfully my hair is fresh).

I've considered rejoining la fitness on the side... Well see...

My girl goes and it's fun to go together. She's trains hard and lifts more than half the dudes there so...

Last edited:

gdawg

Low Life
Registered
Reaction score
Lolz wouldn't doubt that's what "real" crossfitters do.

I'll admit, I've been away for a month and have had time to ask myself if I truly enjoy it... I enjoy the metcon workout style but God damn there was some serious douche bags in that box. Like, if I don't wear rogue and have a cool hair style I won't fit in. (Thankfully my hair is fresh).

I've considered rejoining la fitness on the side... Well see...

My girl goes and it's fun to go together. She's trains hard and lifts more than half the dudes there so...
Wait a second, should I throw my rogue shirts away ?

gdawg

Low Life
Registered
Reaction score
I like all of that shit.

My favorite pair of shorts to train in are rogue. Gym/cf gym/track. They be comfy.
I'm just f ing with you . Haha I'm full rogue. I'll take some pics . Bumpers , bar , rack , kettles and pretty much any attachment . O and a jump box haha.

TBJ

Registered
Reaction score

Soooooo it was bring your gearz to wxxx day so I pre loaded a syringe and pinned 3ml at wxxx in my right glute.

I hit something deep (hehehehehehheheheheeheheheehehehehehe) and my ass started twitching and I got a real deep burning sensation/pain.

#coolstory

:coffee:

Last edited:

TBJ

Registered
Reaction score
First official day back in the box.

Deadlifts 3-2-2-1-1-1. Finished with 415, no belt. I didnt use a belt and I was bending over a little as form got sloppy. I havent hit that weight in months.... and it was easy. I had ropes going down both shoulders, through my biceps and forearms. Vascularity was nutts. I take back what I said about EQ. Id run it again... in doses of 1200mg+. In between sets I was heading over to the rig and hitting 10 reps of super wide grip over hand pull ups... Felt great and was effortless.

Ive been doing nothing but pullups and body weight work for the last 30 days since being out so it feels good to be back in an actual gym.

Gearz:

Pinned 3ml today. 100mg of tren A, 250 Cyp, 300 EQ.

I am nearing the end of my cycle... Im a little sad... Will be throwing in winstrol at 50mg a day for 40 days to cap things off. Will update with pics, etc.

Weighed in at 202 today. Midsection is cutting up nicely. I am nowhere near as full as I was last year. But I was also 235 and eating 400g carbs a day and no abs.... I miss the size I had but much prefer how lean Ive gotten over the past 5 months.

TBJ

Registered
Reaction score
Nice job dude. Damn 415 that's awesome.

Thanks pal. I re read my post and realized I wrote it wrong. Form got sloppy on the last rep, for 415. I was going to go for 465 but figured no way in hell and that was just asking for injury.

gdawg

Low Life
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks pal. I re read my post and realized I wrote it wrong. Form got sloppy on the last rep, for 415. I was going to go for 465 but figured no way in hell and that was just asking for injury.
Yea that tren be lettin ya know. That's a helluva first day back. I am on the rise pretty quick myself but the guys (Gar ,Twisted ,Crawf ) talked me back down to earth. I will attempt to help you walk with the mortals once again as well. You are on the tren super train and I'm just lookin out.

TBJ

Registered
Reaction score
Yea that tren be lettin ya know. That's a helluva first day back. I am on the rise pretty quick myself but the guys (Gar ,Twisted ,Crawf ) talked me back down to earth. I will attempt to help you walk with the mortals once again as well. You are on the tren super train and I'm just lookin out.

Tren has me at that constant pump. That nitrogen retention tho...

TBJ

Registered
Reaction score

Off day today... Much needed rest. I recently adopted a puppy and she is a handful. Sleep is few and far in between, especially with my schedule. Starting to think about a fall cycle. I'll be cruising late June and on until September I believe.

Darius' gear is extremely effective and some of the best I've used. The only other that I can think that can even come close is oxydine and that stuff was fantastic.

For fall I'd like to try something different...

Sustanon, anavar, tren a and mast p

Let's all theorize for a moment. Can anyone think of a solid outline up for debate?? Let's hear it.

gdawg

Low Life
Registered
Reaction score
I'm working through Test E(soon to be test cyp/iso @ 300mg/ml) , tren a ,mast p wit a Dbol kick 6 weeks. For the first 6 weeks I used the Dbol @ 50mg daily , 525 test e,400 Tren a and 400 mast p. Week 7 dropped the dbol went to 600 on test e , stayed at 400 on tren a but started using tren base and insanity and bumped the mast p to 700. This has been good to me so far. Start 186.8 today 208. I have been above 200 since week 5 . My last week of tren then to npp. The last 8 will involve Tbol and will probably adjust my doses again at 11. This is my first time on Dbol or Tbol. I debated on Tbol or anavar but decided to go Tbol. I actually started some IMR clen last week. I like it and its pretty much what out laid out . Ill be using it again .

TBJ

Registered
Reaction score
I'm working through Test E(soon to be test cyp/iso @ 300mg/ml) , tren a ,mast p wit a Dbol kick 6 weeks. For the first 6 weeks I used the Dbol @ 50mg daily , 525 test e,400 Tren a and 400 mast p. Week 7 dropped the dbol went to 600 on test e , stayed at 400 on tren a but started using tren base and insanity and bumped the mast p to 700. This has been good to me so far. Start 186.8 today 208. I have been above 200 since week 5 . My last week of tren then to npp. The last 8 will involve Tbol and will probably adjust my doses again at 11. This is my first time on Dbol or Tbol. I debated on Tbol or anavar but decided to go Tbol. I actually started some IMR clen last week. I like it and its pretty much what out laid out . Ill be using it again .

Beastly cycle. You must be lookin and feelin great!