• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tattoos - The great and not so great...

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's your favorite tattoo? This can be one you have and one that you've seen.

What's the worse tattoo you've seen and why?

For those into specific famous artists, who is your favorite tattoo artist?!?

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

My favorite are neck tattoos. I can't have any in my line of work unfortunately 😕

Saw a guy with the word “suffer” tattooed across his throat.

Thought that was kinda dumb.

I hate just about all tattoos on girls. Unpopular opinion I know 🤷‍♂️
I hate Chinese symbols on girls (and boys) that aren’t even Asian.

I’m just waiting to see an Asian person with the English word “tree” or “love” on the back of their neck or on the lower back

I dont understand why people tattoo bar codes on the back of there neck. I've seen a couple so far. I also do not like tatoos or piercings on the women I date. I do have a couple tattoos from my younger years...

Me and the wife are really into Angelo Perente at the moment . Want to hook her up with some sessions and fly her up there. She would be super stoked. I’ve got bad ass head tattoo I’m just in love with . Most of my body fully tatted (arms , pecs, ribs, thighs) but the massive head piece is an ice breaker for strangers. Moms also clutch their children tight and keep them away from me at ballparks 🤣 it doesn’t help kids love me, the moms eventually come around

IML Gear Cream!
Curious why that is
I feel the same way. I think it takes away from the beauty of the female body. I don't date women with tattoos or piercings.

I feel the same way. I think it takes away from the beauty of the female body. I don't date women with tattoos or piercings.
I only enjoy tattoos on women if it is expensive high quality work. Tammy from the suburbs with a faded butterfly on her ankle and ass crack . Yeah leave me out . High quality sleeves or back pieces on beautiful women . It’s a hell yeah for me. Not into piercings though so I’m with y’all on that

This is exactly why I don't like them. I like a women "pure" for lack of a better term. Nothing against women who have them or want them. I just prefer the women I date to not have them is all

I don't mind piercings as long as it's not overboard. In fact, I like a nice belly button ring 😁

I'm the same way. Not big on tattoos on women unless they're as beautiful as they are.

For the most part though, I'd rather a girl have none, but I respect women that do have work done and think it's beautiful - just not for me personally.

I hate Chinese symbols on girls (and boys) that aren’t even Asian.

I’m just waiting to see an Asian person with the English word “tree” or “love” on the back of their neck or on the lower back
This is funny AF bro!!!

I googled him. I had no idea who he was off the top of my head.

Remember orellana is a GREAT artist. He does a very specific style of tattoos tho, sort of female portraits, with crazy colors and stuff. Can find him on IG as remember tattoo, he’s usually booked at least a year ahead. That yolo tattoo really up there for worst 😂

When Iwas younger I got some small ones and now I hate them. The chest plate and sleeve I have I love. Same goes for tattoos on females, small random ones and tramp stamps I hate. Half sleeves and whole leg pieces I love depending on the art.

I’ve got a few cover ups myself. I always advise younger kids, don’t go flying off the rails when you’re 18 and get fuckin blasted just because. Age a little and find out who you are as a person and spend the money to get nice art that matches it . We didn’t start on my wife until she was 30, best decision ever. Even when we both turned 18 I was non stop under the needle just because I’m a sensitive, insecure wanna be hard ass. I had a vato ask me the other day “ you get some of those in prison 😑” I just said yes to shut his ass up . It worked. Nice work is RETARDED expensive, no 18 year old has the money for that. I quit getting them myself just so I could afford it for my wife. No way I could afford it for the both of us

I’ve got a few cover ups myself. I always advise younger kids, don’t go flying off the rails when you’re 18 and get fuckin blasted just because. Age a little and find out who you are as a person and spend the money to get nice art that matches it . We didn’t start on my wife until she was 30, best decision ever. Even when we both turned 18 I was non stop under the needle just because I’m a sensitive, insecure wanna be hard ass. I had a vato ask me the other day “ you get some of those in prison 😑” I just said yes to shut his ass up . It worked. Nice work is RETARDED expensive, no 18 year old has the money for that. I quit getting them myself just so I could afford it for my wife. No way I could afford it for the both of us
💯💢

I hate just about all tattoos on girls. Unpopular opinion I know 🤷‍♂️
I'm same way.i don't care for them either.my girl has a few ..more than me actually..I'm not a tattoo guy

Black and grey portrait and realism. Shane O'Neill is the man.

Nikko Hurtado color portrait master. Matt Vincent former Highland games winner has a David Bowie tatt from him

Black and grey work, Ryan Ashley, Tommy Montoya do awesome work.

Just to name a few awesome artists

Back